2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

She deserves the same MERCY she gave Caylee...............none

This is unreal. The defense can not have it both ways... They can not both deny any knowledge of Caylee's death WHILE also insisting "but if she DID die" on KC's watch then it was accidental... ridiculous! JMO

I think the defense is so lost that they don't know their hand from thier butt. They are trying to stall with the most stupidest things because they are so not prepared. IMHO.

I wonder how GA & CA are feeling right about now.

I did not hear this . . . I thought Casey had one during one of the first 3 arrests

I did too! Did they say that Jose wouldn't allow it? I evidently can't type and watch at the same time.:crazy:

Accidental my arse! I would never let her plead guilty to the 3rd count where it is not a capitol offense. Accident she would have come clean a long time ago.

With you on that one LeLe! :clap:
KC accidental my :behind::butthead::behind::butthead::curses::curses::cursing::puke:!!

My theory from day one was that Zanny was really Xanax.

KC concocted the whole InvisiNanny story because a "good mother" wouldn't sedate her child with Xanax so she could go party.

This document was NOT supposed to be released to the public, so they thought they could work this deal without us ever knowing what they put in there....behind closed doors it would be an "accidental overdose", but out in public they'd stick with the kidnap story. But now they're so busted!!

This is unreal. The defense can not have it both ways... They can not both deny any knowledge of Caylee's death WHILE also insisting "but if she DID die" on KC's watch then it was accidental... ridiculous! JMO

That part had to be JB's imput.

I would love to know how the defense can propose both that Caylee is alive and that she may have died accidentally, while precluding premeditated/intentional murder. This is rediculous.

This is what I've anticipated 'from Day One.' I've asked over and over, HOW CAN THE DEFENSE DEFEND AGAINST PREMEDITATION W/OUT ADMITTING TO AN ACCIDENT? Here, it seems, is our answer. JMO

Poor...Poor Little Caylee!!!
How can a mother be so cold hearted?!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back