2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

Casey wanted for someone to adopt her unwanted child.
Cindy would not let her do that.
Cindy would not take over the mother role.
By the way, where is the father?
This is not the only case of motherly neglect and murder.

OK, maybe someone other than Casey wouldn't have abandoned her child, but, maybe she would.

Just asking, again...

God Bless Tim Miller & all those who are going to search. Tim is such a gentleman.

Equusearch received a check from a NG viewer in honor of her twins birthday!! I almost cried!

I swear NG was going to ball!

Go Equusearch!

talking about change of venue...don't believe she can get a fair trial without one.

Casey's new 'death penalty' lawyer's job is only too keep her alive. No defense?

Tim has more compassion in his little finger than most have in their whole body.

In the face of all the vile things Cindy and Lee have said about him, he still can hold compassion in his heart for them. The A's should take a lesson from him.

Oh, how sad. 4 year old kidnapped after mother stabbed in parking lot in Dallas.

What do you think that the defense has some of the evidence against KC and is beginning to see the light? Undeniable proof that Caylee is dead, and now they have to go to Plan B and try to get murder1 plead down to murder2?

I totally agree with you. I think that's what the're doing so they can save KC from the dp.

No matter who it is..I cannot honestly see KC honestly telling anyone anything!!! I think the lawyers may have figured it out, but the truth coming from KC..I don't think so

I felt the same way, until she had a 4hr visit from the Pastor. I'm thinking there might be a slim possibility that she confessed to him....and I do mean slim.

In the face of all the vile things Cindy and Lee have said about him, he still can hold compassion in his heart for them. The A's should take a lesson from him.

Tims seems to feel that the Anthony haters should also take a lesson from him.

Tim Miller has to be the sweetest person on this planet.

LE already gave KC & Baez a deadline & they let it pass...

The only deal LE will make is > Caylee's body for Life without parole <

TES is gong to find her

Tims seems to feel that the Anthony haters should also take a lesson from him.

I reserve my compassion for Caylee and those who want to bring her justice.
Never for the A's. They don't deserve it.

I know, I thought it was a hint to the defense team how much LE might have. I wanna know if ANYONE in the house had a legal RX for zanni's or anything similar. Maybe it was Cindy or George's legal script & they noticed some missing, needing to refill it before it was due. Suspecting it was KC taking them, they made sure she could not get her hands on them & thats when she did the search for chloroform b/c she couldnt cut the zanni's to sedate Caylee anymore.

Very good insight into how the chloroform comes in! I have a sisiter who we have to hide RX's from she than turned to OC drugs & other DR's! That's how I (we) noticed she was doing so!:waitasec:

Equusearch received a check from a NG viewer in honor of her twins birthday!! I almost cried!

I swear NG was going to ball!

Go Equusearch!

TM is a saint. There is a special place in heaven for that man. The people going to search...ya'll are my heros...I wish I could be there with you. The donation in the twins name very nice, almost rendered NG speechless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back