NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

speaking of duct tape, on Issues w/JVM tonight, a caller said that when you tear off a piece of duct tape, both your prints AND the person who used the roll of tape before you would be on there (try the experiment). So there may be at least 2 sets of prints on the tape that was found on the skull.

Now isn't that interesting !!!

I actually thought about that and I bet it comes down to the position of where on the tape the prints are..middle etc.

I don't think anyone other than JB has visited her since October.

I'm trying to catch up with this thread.........I missed parts of the first 10 minutes with two phone calls.

I can't stand Dr. Henry Lee.........he's always so smug and difficult to understand. And I'm shaking my head over the Anthony's believing the nanny did it! :mad:

No visits with Casey by George and Cindy. Probably being advised by their attorney.

Not a fact - It's just my opinion.

And my opinion is that on June 24th at 2:30 pm (9 days of decomposition in the FLA heat) the smell would have been easily noticable from a mere few away.....

Oh okay, I thought I missed something being confirmed as to when the murder occurred.

Either he's lying or maybe he did in fact tell LE that he did notice the smell & we haven't heard that interview yet.

He may have testified that he did at the Grand Jury

Remember how GA said to LE something along the lines of, "I'm telling you guys, I don't like the smell in the car", and then they went on to talk about how and why GA recognized that smell as a dead body (this was in one of the video'd interviews). If I'm not mistaken, he also told them at the house that he didn't like the smell in the car.

OK, so we know GA is on record on more than one occasion as saying he didn't like the smell. We are assuming that each and every time he talks about the smell to LE he is referring to when he picked up the car at the tow yard. How do we know that he has not (on at least one of the occasions) been referring to the smell on the day of the gas cans incident?

speaking of duct tape, on Issues w/JVM tonight, a caller said that when you tear off a piece of duct tape, both your prints AND the person who used the roll of tape before you would be on there (try the experiment). So there may be at least 2 sets of prints on the tape that was found on the skull.

Yes, FloridaKatz!! It would then reveal what household it came from -- Is that what you're thinking, too?

I am overwhelmed by all of the info on here....can someone please let me know how many days this crazy monster was supposed to have driven the car with her daughter in it...Was there any vomit in the drivers seat? How could you not throw up smelling that ?????... something is off, if only in my mind. I cant see driving with that smell. I'm afraid this is going to get alot worse

Well, we have a couple of poor, inner city murders about here in my hometown...think Dr. Lee will help them, since "here in America" everybody deserves a proper defense?

Probably not, because no one will buy the book if he wrote one about them. :bang:

Why should we believe this is Caylee? 1 - No other child missing in the area. 2 - the proximity of the find and 3 - the size of the remains.

Do you have a link to a picture of the dream team?How she get them?

That "dream team" sickens me, I cannot believe these "experts" coming forth to defend this "baby killer", IMO, she has no defense!! To do it for publicity is getting down pretty low! There could be no other reason to come forth and defend Ms. Anthony.....Henry Lee needs to take english lessons, my gosh, the man has been here for forty years. I cannot understand a word he say's, I really don't want to especially now that he has drank that koolaid.

I actually thought about that and I bet it comes down to the position of where on the tape the prints are..middle etc.

I tried the experiment. When you grip a roll of duct tape to tear a piece off, your left thumb is going to hold the tape against the roll while your right fingers tear the tape. put that piece aside. The next piece of tape you tear, you do the same, put your thumb against the roll while your right fingers tear the tape. The thumb touches 2 pieces of tape, not 1.

Does anyone know if the ground "Slopes" at all in the area that the body was found.

Could the body have washed downhill from another location ?

NG asks if caylee were alive, wouldn't Casey need consoling from her family?

Anthony's PI spotted around the Anthony home with some sort of device - said to be looking for some sort of surveillance device

Yep. And if you tear the tape with your teeth, then you have DNA.

Remember how GA said to LE something along the lines of, "I'm telling you guys, I don't like the smell in the car", and then they went on to talk about how and why GA recognized that smell as a dead body (this was in one of the video'd interviews). If I'm not mistaken, he also told them at the house that he didn't like the smell in the car.

OK, so we know GA is on record on more than one occasion as saying he didn't like the smell. We are assuming that each and every time he talks about the smell to LE he is referring to when he picked up the car at the tow yard. How do we know that he has not (on at least one of the occasions) been referring to the smell on the day of the gas cans incident?

I've never heard GA admit to something being funky about the car prior to him picking it up at the tow yard. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcamcrane
Back