Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not caught up on the thread yet but I think the bathing suit is super interesting - just thinking about the way CA went on and on about the pool and how KC thought the water was too cold for Caylee and blah blah blah. She was so willing to provide detail about that -- always interesting what CA gives detail on and what she doesn't! So the pool is key to me.

Wouldn't it have to be Caylee's regular swim suit? Cindy said nothing was missing. No clothes, etc. That one guy, Chris (maybe) brought over the bag with the swimming suit and stuff. I'm sure she had more than one but how many and how could Cindy not notice?

Finding a dress along with the bathing suit (if the story is true) leads me to think she left, maybe to LA's as pings would remain the same. She would have plopped the dress over Caylee's suit -- as we often do here in FL before leaving the house. And, right now, God only knows (and KC) what happened next. But the bathing suit plus the dress makes me think she left the house in a huff the night of the 15th.

Joe Tacopino on the Hannity show. Waiting on info from Orlando. Tacopino was the defense lawyer for Van der Sluut.

M. Klaas is a class act. I love how he doesn't sugar coat anything.

FYI, Mark said that the family dysfunction is appalling. A little girl lost her life in the midst of this dysfunction and still not one of them is standing up for her.

John Walsh feels the same that KC is guilty. FoxNews is saying right now that all evidence being found suggest the remains being Caylee.

OT...didn't GA claim that KC had new scratches on the back of her car? She could have backed in and done the deed fairly quickly...
That would make sense with the car trunk lid being up blocking anybody seeing her from the street. It sure does look like she hastily disposed of Caylee or she would've taken her further into the woods imo.

I know it's been reported that they found a tooth. Is it normal for teeth to fall out of the skull after death?

I believe it can happen. However, I am not sure about the whole baby teeth /permanenet teeth relationship affecting this, etc. I'm searching some forensics journals on this to see if I get any hits.

I do know they can tell if teeth have been removed before / after death.

In other cases, forensics was easily able to tell if anything forcibly removed them (in the case I was thinking of, a murderer who did it to prevent id).

Wouldn't it have to be Caylee's regular swim suit? Cindy said nothing was missing. No clothes, etc. That one guy, Chris (maybe) brought over the bag with the swimming suit and stuff. I'm sure she had more than one but how many and how could Cindy not notice?

I meant whenever CA goes into detail she's triangulating in my opinion. As far as Cindy saying nothing was missing -- nothing she's said means a hill of beans to me! :crazy:

Should we start a new thread? This isn't NG it's Hannity & Colmes

And let's say this "accidental drowning" occurred during the afternoon of 6/16 ~ she's with TL at Blockbuster renting movies by 8pm! :eek:

She must have gotten over her grief very quickly.:mad:

Florida is a different area than most areas. There may be a subdivision and then lakes and heavy woods right by it. It is not unusual at all that no one would notice. My guess is she dumped it during the day. If this was a has been told the neighborhood "pet cemetery" then even if someone saw her, they may have thought she was burying an animal.

I agree, and Caylee being so small would further make anyone who seen her not think anything, especially if she was balled up and wrapped tightly, (as hard as that is to imagine)

Greta said they have an insider on the Caylee Anthony case coming up.

Florida is a different area than most areas. There may be a subdivision and then lakes and heavy woods right by it. It is not unusual at all that no one would notice. My guess is she dumped it during the day. If this was a has been told the neighborhood "pet cemetery" then even if someone saw her, they may have thought she was burying an animal.

No....we need the map....it will show... the area to the woods goes behind 15homes. Walkable. Otherwise she would have had to drive down the street and enter off the street into the woods. Unloading a body from the trunk of her car. Also, easily seen.
Please don't tell me that the neighbors...if anyone could have seen this....could have mistaken a now adult KC lugging a dead dog to be buried...the only type of pet that could resemble a 35 lb child. This is certainly different that a kid burying his dead parakeet or hamster.

Still driving me crazy

Greta Van Suseren just said "the lawyer for Casey Anthony" will be one of her guests. Baez? Really? Or Baden?

Had to fix dinner and switched channels. On Fox News, an update on Greta's programs tonight. She says she'll have an "insider" on as well as JB.

Finding a dress along with the bathing suit (if the story is true) leads me to think she left, maybe to LA's as pings would remain the same. She would have plopped the dress over Caylee's suit -- as we often do here in FL before leaving the house. And, right now, God only knows (and KC) what happened next. But the bathing suit plus the dress makes me think she left the house in a huff the night of the 15th.

ITA. There's SOMETHING about the pool, about the bathing suit, about the whole scene that is crucial. If CA said it was a normal, lovely day, and they went swimming, just like a normal lovely day, then maybe the terrible argument happened at the pool.

Nothing new on Hannity and Colmes...but it is the first time I recall that this case has been mentioned on this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mccrhodes