Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does LP get off by saying that a swimsuit and little dress was found in the bag? He could be tipping people off to start really covering tracks and using the swimming pool accident excuse. George and Cindy could possibly come up with more non conflicting statements about the pool in order to try and help Casey somehow. He should let LE announce it when and if they feel best.

ITA. LP didn't look too happy, wonder if someone ruffled his feathers. He should NOT be revealing details prematurely though until LE is ready to do so because it both tips people off but also removes the fact that only the perp knows certain info.

Unless this is an intentional curve ball to see if the A's run with it, I think he often sends out curve balls intending to mislead them.

Fox news network. Hannity show said an update on this case. Maybe on Greta's show as it comes on next.

Correct! Sorry everyone for not being clear on that. The cable network for Fox I watch all of the cable news stations & TruTV back & forth all day & night. Except when one of my shows are on & I get mixed up with the names of them. I surf non-stop everyday...no hubby & daughter dosen't live at home. I have total freedom of my viewing choices. Also disabled & homebound that's why I'm able to get the media posted, for those who have questioned that. I also think LE isn't going to release the results on the DNA until they are very close to being done at the search site. That way JB & his team will not be allowed access to the crime scene. They don't want them over thier shoulders while investigating everything they need.

I think you are mixed up. If you drive down that street you get to the back of the school and this is across from the back of the school. A heavily wooded area. It does not connect to the Anthony's back yard. There is a house behind the Anthonys. That does not show on the map, but it is there.

Turbo, are you talking about the area where the body was found? I don't know what is considered behind the school but this area is across Suburban from the school, on the same side of Hopesprings as the Anthony house and about 15 houses up from the Anthony house. Yes, there are houses behind some of the houses on Hopesprings, but it sure looks on the aerial maps as if you could walk up there behind the houses on Hopesprings.

since LE took a sheet and baby found in a matching sheet, something was on the sheet in her bed and CA knew there was a missing sheet since CA washed the bed sheets constantly

burial dump scene. CA KNEW WHERE HER KIDS HUNG OUT! the ZONE. I would of walked down and searched myself.......shame on the A family!

It wouldn't be the first time a child drowned in the pool while the responsible adults were not watching. CA made mention of the pool chest. She and GA removed the bush in the yard, so the chest could go against the fence instead of the pool wall because Caylee had learned to climb the chest and get into the pool.

OT/ I love backyard pools, but if you have a toddler - they have to take swim lessons or you have to drain the pool. Neither here. EVERYBODY claims that they put the ladder away and no one knows who left it up last but the baby ends up dead and everyone is guilty. This happens over and over again every year. Same thing with fences. And pool alarms. It makes me sick. (Rant of the day)

Turbo, are you talking about the area where the body was found? I don't know what is considered behind the school but this area is across Suburban from the school, on the same side of Hopesprings as the Anthony house and about 15 houses up from the Anthony house. Yes, there are houses behind some of the houses on Hopesprings, but it sure looks on the aerial maps as if you could walk up there behind the houses on Hopesprings.

Exactly....this is what i thought

Here we go-pictures on Greta supposedly showing dry ground apprently 2 weeks before Tim got there. Baden says they either missed it or someone else involved!! Who could that be?:waitasec:

Could I add Myfox Orlando?

No as I said earlier Fox News Network same network that Greta's show is on. I watch way too many cable news show 24/7. Thanks Miracles. :blowkiss: But I'm sure if the results of the DNA came back NG was hoping it would be on her show lie. Nothing against her though it's the nature of the news business.:rolleyes:

Finding a dress along with the bathing suit (if the story is true) leads me to think she left, maybe to LA's as pings would remain the same. She would have plopped the dress over Caylee's suit -- as we often do here in FL before leaving the house. And, right now, God only knows (and KC) what happened next. But the bathing suit plus the dress makes me think she left the house in a huff the night of the 15th.

Yes, and I remember reading something about Cindy taken floaties out of the car and scrubbing them with bleach because they smelled. Why would the floaties be in the car? The swimming trip at the boyfriend's apartment was before this supposed nightly swim!

I keep asking this....when, where and how did she dump the body? This is in a normal subdivision....with 15 houses lining the whole way to the woods...in fact...its very similar to one I live in, thats why I can picture it so well....for example...if she would have gone behind her house to get to the woods, she would have had to go past 15 other houses. If it was at nite, most of these houses have kitches/family rooms located in the back....where people hang out at nite. Someone would have had to notice a figure ltrudging a long, lugging a body in their backyards. Also, if it happened at nite, where were the A's? Sleeping during all this commotion?

If it happened during the day....just can't believe ONE single person didn't witness something amiss.

I want to reconstruct how this could happen with no one seeing her!!! Its a pretty huge act to go undetected. How did this happen?!?! Driving me crazy.

Also, someone had a great topographical map of this area that informs my questions...does anyone know where I can find it?

If you look at the map that shows the road that this was on it looks like the
only traffic going down it would be someone going to the school and since
school was out for the summer it probably isn't traveled much.
IMO

If NG was mad she didn't get the scoop of the announcment of the Identity...she didn't show it...kudos...

I think you are mixed up. If you drive down that street you get to the back of the school and this is across from the back of the school. A heavily wooded area. It does not connect to the Anthony's back yard. There is a house behind the Anthonys. That does not show on the map, but it is there.

Hope this helps ... (bottom arrow is Anthony residence)

30ijomu.jpg

So far LE, and the FBI have not even come out and said this is little Caylee. I'm having a difficult time listening to guests on Nancy Grace state these things were found in the bag, or at the crime scene with absolutely no proof. I think these people should have to have facts, and evidence to back up their statements if they are going to be on these shows. I think it could compromise an investigation, and it just puts everybody in a frenzy. JMO

If you look at the map that shows the road that this was on it looks like the
only traffic going down it would be someone going to the school and since
school was out for the summer it probably isn't traveled much.
IMO

My theory has always been the body was placed in the trunk and left there for a while and Casey was almost caught when GA wanted to go in the trunk, hence running past him and throwing the gas cans at him and racing off. I think the body was in that trunk then, because he told LE he didn't get to look in the trunk. I think this freaked her out and ran around the corner to the closest place she new and finally got rid of the evidence, as horrible as that might sound!

So far LE, and the FBI have not even come out and said this is little Caylee. I'm having a difficult time listening to guests on Nancy Grace state these things were found in the bag, or at the crime scene with absolutely no proof. I think these people should have to have facts, and evidence to back up their statements if they are going to be on these shows.

I couldn't agree more!!!

That is one of several things I've learned from this case, wait for facts and the rest gets filed on the RUMOR THREAD side of my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal