Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, now I'll be flipping back and forth between Greta and NG; they're both on at the same time.

No....we need the map....it will show... the area to the woods goes behind 15homes. Walkable. Otherwise she would have had to drive down the street and enter off the street into the woods. Unloading a body from the trunk of her car. Also, easily seen.
Please don't tell me that the neighbors...if anyone could have seen this....could have mistaken a now adult KC lugging a dead dog to be buried...the only type of pet that could resemble a 35 lb child. This is certainly different that a kid burying his dead parakeet or hamster.

Still driving me crazy

I think you are mixed up. If you drive down that street you get to the back of the school and this is across from the back of the school. A heavily wooded area. It does not connect to the Anthony's back yard. There is a house behind the Anthonys. That does not show on the map, but it is there.

No....we need the map....it will show... the area to the woods goes behind 15homes. Walkable. Otherwise she would have had to drive down the street and enter off the street into the woods. Unloading a body from the trunk of her car. Also, easily seen.
Please don't tell me that the neighbors...if anyone could have seen this....could have mistaken a now adult KC lugging a dead dog to be buried...the only type of pet that could resemble a 35 lb child. This is certainly different that a kid burying his dead parakeet or hamster.

Still driving me crazy

I understand exactly what you are saying..
If someone would have seen her at the time, that is what they would have thought, that she was burying a pet, then 31 days past by. This leads me further to believe that she went unnoticed because no one has come forward. The day she dumped her, she did it quickly IMHO, and no one seen her.
I seen the map, and if by foot, I would agree, but if by car, she did it and no one seen her..we know that body was in the trunk of the car at some point.

Nothing new on Hannity and Colmes...but it is the first time I recall that this case has been mentioned on this show.

Hannity did quite a bit on it last week. I just can't stand stupid Alan, so I don't watch it unless there is someone I want to see on. Alan does not have the sense God gave a screwdriver handle.

I'm with Momtective - server crash is imminent....826 people on now.

Fox news network. Hannity show said an update on this case. Maybe on Greta's show as it comes on next.

It's just an update...maybe they will just announce that they thought they would be done by today,but will be working again tomorrow,and will give what they know tomorrow?

I think you are mixed up. If you drive down that street you get to the back of the school and this is across from the back of the school. A heavily wooded area. It does not connect to the Anthony's back yard. There is a house behind the Anthonys. That does not show on the map, but it is there.

OK, maybe I am mixed up...thats why I need that map....it was a map that showed the houses and woods, water from above. It was what made me think this...Can anyone link me?

Where does LP get off by saying that a swimsuit and little dress was found in the bag? He could be tipping people off to start really covering tracks and using the swimming pool accident excuse. George and Cindy could possibly come up with more non conflicting statements about the pool in order to try and help Casey somehow. He should let LE announce it when and if they feel best.

OK I just opened a FOX News Greta Van Susteren thread if anyone wants to hop on over there. C Ya !

OK, maybe I am mixed up...thats why I need that map....it was a map that showed the houses and woods, water from above. It was what made me think this...Can anyone link me?

I think I know which one you're talking about, Pattymarie, but I'm sorry I don't know how/where to start looking for it, either. Just didn't want to feel like you were being ignored. . . If anyone knows, I'm sure they'll help.

Where does LP get off by saying that a swimsuit and little dress was found in the bag? He could be tipping people off to start really covering tracks and using the swimming pool accident excuse. George and Cindy could possibly come up with more non conflicting statements about the pool in order to try and help Casey somehow. He should let LE announce it when and if they feel best.

Could you imagine though, that LP spews all of this, then The defense comes out with an explanation of what Caylee was wearing when Zanny took her, and it was a swimsuit, then it turns out LP was setting it all up knowing that wasn't what was found? lol Did that make sense?

I have been looking also Pattymarie!
There is so much information, its unreal!

Still driving me crazy

The area to the homes goes between houses with fences. She DID NOT WALK. Those fences and houses don't even show on the maps. She drove down the street, turned right went to the wooded area across from the school probably backed in there..........dumped the body and MAYBE even run out of gas doing it. (the call to Tony to bring gas, where she would not let him close to her car)

No, she won't be having another Christmas here on Earth but she will be sharing her christmas's with the man we celebrate Christmas for.

Elle, that was beautifully put and brought a lump to my throat, thank you for this thought. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93