Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one of several things I've learned from this case, wait for facts and the rest gets filed on the RUMOR THREAD side of my brain.

I've learned a lot from this case too. The one thing I've learned is that any uneducated person can get on national TV and start a rumor with no consequences what so ever. These people never say they are sorry, and never admit they are wrong. They will do anything to insert themselves into a crime scene, just for their own self gratification. I'm really surprized LE allows this nonsense to go on.

Here we go-pictures on Greta supposedly showing dry ground apprently 2 weeks before Tim got there. Baden says they either missed it or someone else involved!! Who could that be?:waitasec:
I'm not sure when Gail from the body hunters went there but they showed
a lady walking with a dog right up to the area and she said something to
the effect that "you can't go to far back because of the watter"
There is a video of them close to the same spot that she was found and the
dog was going crazy! But they could not get to far because of the water.
I can't post the link to the video because the site is not to be mentioned here
but I'm sure you can search for it!

My theory has always been the body was placed in the trunk and left there for a while and Casey was almost caught when GA wanted to go in the trunk, hence running past him and throwing the gas cans at him and racing off. I think the body was in that trunk then, because he told LE he didn't get to look in the trunk. I think this freaked her out and ran around the corner to the closest place she new and finally got rid of the evidence, as horrible as that might sound!
I too think she was in the trunk that day and it sure would explain her behavior toward GA. Good thought! MOO

Something growing in the A's backyard may have transferred onto the remains...per myfoxorlando reporter

So far LE, and the FBI have not even come out and said this is little Caylee. I'm having a difficult time listening to guests on Nancy Grace state these things were found in the bag, or at the crime scene with absolutely no proof. I think these people should have to have facts, and evidence to back up their statements if they are going to be on these shows. I think it could compromise an investigation, and it just puts everybody in a frenzy. JMO

NG should say to them, 'Link Please!' and NG should follow her own rules.

My theory has always been the body was placed in the trunk and left there for a while and Casey was almost caught when GA wanted to go in the trunk, hence running past him and throwing the gas cans at him and racing off. I think the body was in that trunk then, because he told LE he didn't get to look in the trunk. I think this freaked her out and ran around the corner to the closest place she new and finally got rid of the evidence, as horrible as that might sound!

My thoughts too! Timeline seems to fit.

If it was violent I won't be surprised at all....

The "Neck Breaking" searches convinced me think that Casey is capable of anything

The skull being separated from the neck is not a good sign.:furious:
I'm afraid this is going to be a long, drawn-out, grizzly trial.

I'm not caught up on the thread yet but I think the bathing suit is super interesting - just thinking about the way CA went on and on about the pool and how KC thought the water was too cold for Caylee and blah blah blah. She was so willing to provide detail about that -- always interesting what CA gives detail on and what she doesn't! So the pool is key to me.

Hi jennyb-
Good point, about the excessive detail. There's been so many examples of this, like some kind of compulsive repeating of a scenario in her head, trying to make the vision and story real.

Wouldn't it have to be Caylee's regular swim suit? Cindy said nothing was missing. No clothes, etc. That one guy, Chris (maybe) brought over the bag with the swimming suit and stuff. I'm sure she had more than one but how many and how could Cindy not notice?

Exactly, dear Watson! :) Another mistruth, pray tell?

Turbo, are you talking about the area where the body was found? I don't know what is considered behind the school but this area is across Suburban from the school, on the same side of Hopesprings as the Anthony house and about 15 houses up from the Anthony house. Yes, there are houses behind some of the houses on Hopesprings, but it sure looks on the aerial maps as if you could walk up there behind the houses on Hopesprings.

It is across from the back of the school IIFC (there are some temp looking buildings on the school side of the road)

IIRC there has been a subdivision built all behind the Anthony's house going south toward the school. I could be mixed up, but we went over that area mapping it pretty well when we were there. I don't have our maps here or I could tell you exactly.

I keep asking this....when, where and how did she dump the body? This is in a normal subdivision....with 15 houses lining the whole way to the woods...in fact...its very similar to one I live in, thats why I can picture it so well....for example...if she would have gone behind her house to get to the woods, she would have had to go past 15 other houses. If it was at nite, most of these houses have kitches/family rooms located in the back....where people hang out at nite. Someone would have had to notice a figure ltrudging a long, lugging a body in their backyards. Also, if it happened at nite, where were the A's? Sleeping during all this commotion?

If it happened during the day....just can't believe ONE single person didn't witness something amiss.

I want to reconstruct how this could happen with no one seeing her!!! Its a pretty huge act to go undetected. How did this happen?!?! Driving me crazy.

Also, someone had a great topographical map of this area that informs my questions...does anyone know where I can find it?

I've got many of the same questions rolling around in my head, too. I'm way behind on the thread, maybe somebody else has offered some thoughts. I keep thinking, too, that this whole disposal process of little Caylee's body is way to methodical, given the messy scene in the car. Surely Casey didn't get detail-oriented in a moment of stress. I think she was standing look-out, that day that Tony met her there on Suburban to get gas. It was hot and muggy, there were lots of scratchy things in that field,... it just doesn't add up for her to have done this alone.
I don't know. Something, or someone, is missing from this equation, in my mind.

It wouldn't be the first time a child drowned in the pool while the responsible adults were not watching. CA made mention of the pool chest. She and GA removed the bush in the yard, so the chest could go against the fence instead of the pool wall because Caylee had learned to climb the chest and get into the pool.

OT/ I love backyard pools, but if you have a toddler - they have to take swim lessons or you have to drain the pool. Neither here. EVERYBODY claims that they put the ladder away and no one knows who left it up last but the baby ends up dead and everyone is guilty. This happens over and over again every year. Same thing with fences. And pool alarms. It makes me sick. (Rant of the day)

We have had a pool and lived on the lake ever since my older kids were young. It takes constant supervision and STRONG rules. Our rules on the lake were NO CHILD goes outside without a vest. (we have molded ones so they are comfortable) and all doors have alarms on them, so if a small child went out, we would all know. Our pool has a pool alarm also which will alert inside the house of ANYTHING falls in the pool. Dogs also fall in pools. We have even pulled chipmunks out of our pool.

Many people are very careless with pools and think because their child can swim a few licks they won't drown, but that is not true. I have not read of one drowning of a small child in the paper which could not have been prevented with a few safety precautions.

I keep asking this....when, where and how did she dump the body? This is in a normal subdivision....with 15 houses lining the whole way to the woods...in fact...its very similar to one I live in, thats why I can picture it so well....for example...if she would have gone behind her house to get to the woods, she would have had to go past 15 other houses. If it was at nite, most of these houses have kitches/family rooms located in the back....where people hang out at nite. Someone would have had to notice a figure ltrudging a long, lugging a body in their backyards. Also, if it happened at nite, where were the A's? Sleeping during all this commotion?

If it happened during the day....just can't believe ONE single person didn't witness something amiss.

I want to reconstruct how this could happen with no one seeing her!!! Its a pretty huge act to go undetected. How did this happen?!?! Driving me crazy.

Also, someone had a great topographical map of this area that informs my questions...does anyone know where I can find it?

Try this....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3072351&postcount=205

Pattymarie- I grew up in a subdivision with my parents for 17 years and we knew the people on our block quite well. I knew what time people went to work and what time they got off. To pay for their homes, they were hard working people. I was aware of their schedules.

Maybe, if the crime played out the way you think, maybe kc knew that knew their schedules. Maybe, the daytime was the best time, everyone was at work!

We have had a pool and lived on the lake ever since my older kids were young. It takes constant supervision and STRONG rules. Our rules on the lake were NO CHILD goes outside without a vest. (we have molded ones so they are comfortable) and all doors have alarms on them, so if a small child went out, we would all know. Our pool has a pool alarm also which will alert inside the house of ANYTHING falls in the pool. Dogs also fall in pools. We have even pulled chipmunks out of our pool.

Many people are very careless with pools and think because their child can swim a few licks they won't drown, but that is not true. I have not read of one drowning of a small child in the paper which could not have been prevented with a few safety precautions.

If this was an accidental drowning, evryone would have come clean a long time ago. While a tragic accident, it is not something that KC could really be held deeply accountable for. If anything it just adds to the next role she takes on. Grieving mother. As you say accidental child deaths related to pools are sadly not that uncommon. It would have gotten her out of jail months ago.

There has to be something else there for the steps she has taken. You dont rap the drowning victims head in duct tape. You don't double bag them and dump them in a swamp. Even if you panic. You don't drive around for days with your child in the trunk.

I am not ruling out the pool being in some way involved. the naked body, plus, if true the bathing suit in the bag mean it was somehow involved in KC's activities. But I am not convinced that it is the point or cause of death.

I suspect that KC may have brought the body into the back yard and attempted to dress her in a swim suit and stage a drowning accident. At that point she discovered that the body was already too far deteriorated for it to work. Thats when decomposition materials came in contact with the yard (the cadaver dog hits). When that didn't work she duct taped and double bagged the body. And finally after a near miss with George, dumped her in the swamp.

Pattymarie- I grew up in a subdivision with my parents for 17 years and we knew the people on our block quite well. I knew what time people went to work and what time they got off. To pay for their homes, they were hard working people. I was aware of their schedules.

Maybe, if the crime played out the way you think, maybe kc knew that knew their schedules. Maybe, the daytime was the best time, everyone was at work!

remember part of KC's ability is to quite simply say or do things that noone else would. She steps around normal worries or concerns and goes straight to whatever is needed. People believe her because noone can understand why she would lie about "xyz". She probably just pulled off the road, popped the trunk, pulled the bag out, walked into the woods, dumped it, returned to the car, and drove off. And did it in such a normal seeming way that nobody would have even noticed.

Here we go-pictures on Greta supposedly showing dry ground apprently 2 weeks before Tim got there. Baden says they either missed it or someone else involved!! Who could that be?:waitasec:

Here are the pertinent parts of the NG transcript when Gale was on talking about the search near the school. Bold mine.

COLLEEN KLOCEK, K-9 INSTRUCTOR/TRAINER: Well, actually, we went to several locations. We went to the area over by the Anthony home. There`s an elementary school. There`s ones (ph) across from there. We searched that area. We also went to another area on La Vista (ph). We searched there, came up with nothing. We`ve been searching very, very thorough, for that matter.

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, I went out searching with them today. We started about 11:00 a.m. this morning. And going back to hitting on animal bones, there were some animal bones that the dogs came across and they did not even flinch. They went right past them.

Actually you can probably see on the video that she even held it up to the dog`s nose and they did not hit on it whatsoever. They did a grid perimeter search first.

And this is the elementary school where investigators have searched previously which is very near to the Anthony home. It`s called Hidden Oaks Elementary School. It`s a heavily wooded area. But we didn`t find anything out there today.

GRACE: Let`s go out to Gale St. John, psychic team leader of The Bodyhunters searching for little Caylee Anthony.

Miss St. John, thank you for being with us. What did your search entail today?

GALE ST. JOHN, PSYCHIC, TEAM LEADER, THE BODYHUNTER, SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE: Well, we were able to clear quite a few areas today. I mean, you know, we did a search and re-searched in some areas. You know the disappointing part for us is no, we did not turn up anything as of yet. But we do plan to continue the search for tomorrow.

GRACE: And what areas did you search, Miss St. John?

ST. JOHN: There is an area near the grandparents` home across from Hidden Oaks School. We did search that area today. And we also searched another area called (INAUDIBLE). There`s several wooded areas there and we were able to search those areas and clear those areas as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark