Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't..but they did not know during that time that Caylee was murdered.. We were able to step back and see things as they were..they were conducting themselves as if Caylee was taken and alive somewhere. jmo

The moment George and Cindy got a whiff of the decomp in that car they knew Caylee was not "missing".

LOL...that and the fact that my significant other has been out of town since Thanksgiving....it you catch my drift :angel:

Hum, I hope you can get to the store tomorrow. I know you are wigging out & hiding from the cats so I will do your list for you:
BEER
CAT FOOD
BATTERIES ( i CAUGHT YOUR DRIFT)
"TOY" STORE IF YOU HAVE NO SUCH ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BATTERIES
BEER
BEER
BATTERIES
NOW YOU DONT CARE IF YOU RUN OUT OF CAT FOOD.

I know we dont agree on your feelings on how the Anthony's should be treated, but I respect your thoughts. I agree with you though that LE needs to get in, get all they need and hopefully not have to go back.

Hi, It looks like that older sepia-tint photo had been in the book and slid out. And I remember in that crime scene photo it looked like other squarish/rectangular items also lay nearby the book on the ground.

It only makes sense to me that whoever dumped Caylee there :rolleyes: put at least the sepia photo in that book before putting the book in the bag. Maybe those other items had been in that book too!

I'm thinking maybe they discovered a photo snapshot like the ones on the coulage board we have a photo of. That family took a lot of photos. Something that this person wanted to dispose of or even something like a photo of Caylee's real dad.

The investigators would want to locate the other photos from that roll of film, right, to tie it to the house. Especially as if someone like Casey {airhead} tucked photos in a book she probably wouldn't think to wear gloves. But of all the prints on that supposed photo, the last one to handle it would be on top.

So evidence like this could tie the remains scene to the house and also directly to whoever prepared the bag for disposal. That would logicaly be the killer IMO.

If not a photo it could be a letter, receipt, etc.

Any ideas?

If that was Caylee's book, we know she had it with her on the 15th.
If the swimsuit turns out to be true, Cindy says they were swimming that evening. I think this is mentioned at the time because it is actually the last time Cindy sees Caylee. So on the 15th that book is the object of Caylee's interest so we can assume it goes with her in the car when Casey leaves with her. That book had just been at great grandpa's for a visit, and to great grandma's for a visit. Maybe that photo is one theirs and it was inside the pages of Caylee's book?

The moment George and Cindy got a whiff of the decomp in that car they knew Caylee was not "missing".

You know your right..I know I would have called the police from the impound lot..I did not mean to imply that I ever understood anything they have done or said to this point..I am just trying to figure out why they did all that they have done..by them not wanting to believe that Caylee had been in that trunk.

I am still in Germany so not getting TV updates & not much time to read here............ holding my BEAUTIFUL newborn grandson as much as I can. I didnt know they luminoled the woods. Never knew you could. Anyone know what it showed?? Thank s to WS folks, you all have been my life line to this case.

Wow! Must be a wonderful Christmas in Germany, especially with your newbie grandbaby.

:clap: And that is what makes Yuri such a wonderful detective and person. He is doing his job and very well, I might add.

And on that note I just want to say that I <3 Yuri Melich. I hope that if I am ever in this situation or one of my family members is that I have a LE officer on my side as wonderful and good at his job as Yuri is. I truly believe he always wanted closure for Caylee :blowkiss:

If that was Caylee's book, we know she had it with her on the 15th.
If the swimsuit turns out to be true, Cindy says they were swimming that evening. I think this is mentioned at the time because it is actually the last time Cindy sees Caylee. So on the 15th that book is the object of Caylee's interest so we can assume it goes with her in the car when Casey leaves with her. That book had just been at great grandpa's for a visit, and to great grandma's for a visit. Maybe that photo is one theirs and it was inside the pages of Caylee's book?

I was JUST thinking about this?!

My daughter has a book that is almost a "lovey", she drags it everywhere. Not long ago, we were at her Uncles house and picked up some school pics of my nieces..I didn't want them to get bent so i stuck them in her book.

(just for the record we have many board books (the type that Caylee had in the vid) and they will hold up in water for a long while. We had one that my 1
year old dropped into a water cooler that had about 6 inches of water in it and the book basically looked the same, except it was a bit puffy and the pages were stuck together. You could not open the book and read it, of course, but the cover remained unscathed. It was in there for 3 weeks at least. Not 6 months, I know, but hose books are VERY hardy)

Just listening to Fox now. There is a connection between the mother and two children shot in Dallas today, and the Darlie Routier case. The mother was the daughter of the judge in the Routier case.

Hmmm....

:eek: OMG

I see there is a discussion going already

PREDICTION

Within the next few days we are going to hear reports that Cindy remembers seeing the Meter Reader near her home around the time Caylee went missing, If not Cindy then one of her "Pals"

Get ready for the A's to throw the Meter Man under the Bus....

No one is safe

In that case, a search warrant wouldn't have been needed.

The docs state that they were advised to get warrants after items had been handed over voluntarily in the past. So its about covering all bases.
For example if the A's did invite them to search today (which I dont think they did) and LE seized evidence relating to caylees death, then come trial time, they could say "Oh, but we were in a terrible state when we gave you permission to take that" possibly making it an illegal search.
So to be sure, they get the warrant, so that all evidence collected is admissable in court. Just doing their job thoroughly which is always a good thing.
JMO

PREDICTION

Within the next few days we are going to hear reports that Cindy remembers seeing the Meter Reader near her home around the time Caylee went missing, If not Cindy then one of her "Pals"

No one is safe

Everyone hide:couch:

Of course they knew......

Eveything they've said the past six months has been part of their charade.

Think about what kind of person Cindy is,,,,,,,

She knows her daughter is guilty but yet she tries to steer LE towards Jessie G.

If Jessie was being strapped into the electric chair Cindy would still would let him fry before she told LE the truth about KC

I was JUST thinking about this?!

My daughter has a book that is almost a "lovey", she drags it everywhere. Not long ago, we were at her Uncles house and picked up some school pics of my nieces..I didn't want them to get bent so i stuck them in her book.

(just for the record we have many board books (the type that Caylee had in the vid) and they will hold up in water for a long while. We had one that my 1
year old dropped into a water cooler that had about 6 inches of water in it and the book basically looked the same, except it was a bit puffy and the pages were stuck together. You could not open the book and read it, of course, but the cover remained unscathed. It was in there for 3 weeks at least. Not 6 months, I know, but hose books are VERY hardy)

Why would finding the book and identifying it as Caylee's make LE get a search warrant out to look for further evidence in the Anthony household? I don't understand this line of thinking. Am I missing something?

Trying to do a quick catch-up here:
So CSI shows up at the house with a whole bunch of techs, but so far, no word on exactly why. Does that about sum it up?

Hum, I hope you can get to the store tomorrow. I know you are wigging out & hiding from the cats so I will do your list for you:
BEER
CAT FOOD
BATTERIES ( i CAUGHT YOUR DRIFT)
"TOY" STORE IF YOU HAVE NO SUCH ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BATTERIES
BEER
BEER
BATTERIES
NOW YOU DONT CARE IF YOU RUN OUT OF CAT FOOD.

I know we dont agree on your feelings on how the Anthony's should be treated, but I respect your thoughts. I agree with you though that LE needs to get in, get all they need and hopefully not have to go back.

OMG...too funny! I just went to the store today to get some provisions for our "historical storm," which included:

Batteries
Beer
Gas for generator
Propane
Beer
Candles
Soups
Cat food
Dog treats
Chips
Hot dogs
Hot chocolate
Cheetos
Beer

You know....the essentials for potentially being cabin-ed up for a couple of days....

Wow! Must be a wonderful Christmas in Germany, especially with your newbie grandbaby.

WOW is right. It has been a blessing to be here for the birth of our 3rd grandson. I have been here 3 1/2 wks. Monday he will be 3 wks old. I love Germany but the Swiss Alps in Switzerland, with the snow falling was really awesome. Being here for my grand sons birth, playing with the older two, seeing how innocent they all really are, makes me madder at these people.

I have been in Germany less than a month & I know where my grand kids go to school, met their teachers, friends & friends parents, know where a couple of friends parents work, know my daughter & her hubbys best friend as well as a wonderful elderly German couple that have sort of adopted my daughter & her family. This family came down last nite with gifts for everyone, including some nice things for me to take back & gave me a card with their names, address, emails, cell phone, home phone. Now how come after only a short time here,I know more about my daughter & her childrens lives ALL THE WAY OVER HERE IN GERMANY than Cindy did with them living in HER home. Makes no sense.

PREDICTION

No one is safe

My Magic 8 ball says "You may rely on it" :)

But unless the meter reader drove the Sunbird on his route it's going to be hard for CA to connect him, no matter how hard she spins, imo.

Hi, It looks like that older sepia-tint photo had been in the book and slid out. And I remember in that crime scene photo it looked like other squarish/rectangular items also lay nearby the book on the ground.

It only makes sense to me that whoever dumped Caylee there :rolleyes: put at least the sepia photo in that book before putting the book in the bag. Maybe those other items had been in that book too!

I'm thinking maybe they discovered a photo snapshot like the ones on the coulage board we have a photo of. That family took a lot of photos. Something that this person wanted to dispose of or even something like a photo of Caylee's real dad.

The investigators would want to locate the other photos from that roll of film, right, to tie it to the house. Especially as if someone like Casey {airhead} tucked photos in a book she probably wouldn't think to wear gloves. But of all the prints on that supposed photo, the last one to handle it would be on top.

So evidence like this could tie the remains scene to the house and also directly to whoever prepared the bag for disposal. That would logicaly be the killer IMO.

If not a photo it could be a letter, receipt, etc.

Any ideas?

I saw the photo released that showed the book in it.. was there a picture in the same one with the book or was it in another one.

The A Team will try to weave that into their sordid tale....

It's all part of the Big Conspiracy to frame KC.

There's Dozens of People involved

Gosh, you take a little nap on a dull Sat. afternoon and bam another bombshell.. whoops I was channeling Nancy Grace.
What is the world do they expect to find in that house? They have taken everything that would contain fibers etc. 4 boxes to search for a book? A picture. When are we going to see the search warrant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes