Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have been out all day and am trying to catch up. Would someone be so kind to sum this up for me. Are they still there? How long were they there for? Have we been able to see anything that was taken? TIA

I saw the photo released that showed the book in it.. was there a picture in the same one with the book or was it in another one.

I'm not understanding this. Why is the book so important? It was Caylee's and it was from the Anthony house. So was Caylee. The book couldn't have been used as a weapon, it ties no one to the killer; the most it could do would give a time reference -- but the forensics, I think, will do a much more accurate job of that.

I'm wondering if they got the results of something from the tape that had sealed the bag. If there were fibers there that they could match up to anything in the house it would prove that the person who taped the bag closed also came from the Anthony house. If they found fibers inside the garbage bag from the house it would proved nothing. Because Caylee's body could have cross contaminated the inside of the bag -- but not the tape used on the outside.

But the book? Why would that require them to search the house again?

Why would finding the book and identifying it as Caylee's make LE get a search warrant out to look for further evidence in the Anthony household? I don't understand this line of thinking. Am I missing something?

I was just referring to the supposed photo that many claim to see in the evidence photos. Perhaps they are looking for photos.

Of course they knew......

Eveything they've said the past six months has been part of their charade.

Think about what kind of person Cindy is,,,,,,,

She knows her daughter is guilty but yet she tries to steer LE towards Jessie G.

If Jessie was being strapped into the electric chair Cindy would still would let him fry before she told LE the truth about KC

Your statement infers a lot about Cindy personally. It infers that you understand what is actually going on in her head and unless you know her very,very well I don't think you should imply she's let someone fry in the electric chair. That's just not fair or right. The truth is that no one here really knows what is in this woman's heart, soul and mind.

I saw the photo released that showed the book in it.. was there a picture in the same one with the book or was it in another one.

The photo of the 'book' that one of the news stations released is, in my opinion, similar to the rumor that the meter reader's name was Gonzelez. There is definitely something in the lower corner of the photo, but I couldn't say it was a book. The photo has been blown up, but it just makes it fuzzier. Keep in mind that sort of area (woods behind a subdivision) is notorious for people tossing things into the woods, rather then disposing of them properly. Let's not take as 'fact' that a book was found at the crime scene, this was a speculation reported by a local news station - I believe it was WFTV. If it was WFTV, well, they have been prone to announcing things, only to have to come out later and say 'oh we made a mistake'. Not trying to put down any of the reporters or anything, but being local and watching the different channels since we moved here, in my opinion, WFTV is the one that gets things wrong the most. Now, in this case, I could be the one who has it wrong :) - but I think we need to wait until we hear this from either LE or 'a reliable source'

:confused: I am confused. This sounds very interesting but I have no idea what you are talking about. I am in Germany & do not get to read all the post like I did at home. PLEASE fill me in on this & a PM would be awesome since I might miss it on the threads. Anyone????

Hi LeLe, I sent you a PM ;}

I'll send you some to....we are expecting a Nor' eastah up here in Maine tomorrow sometime...I hope I remember to go to the beer store before it starts..:rolleyes:

I am your neighbor in Eastern Canada, Duelist and am stocked with my vino and hubby's beer too! :blowkiss:

Hum, I hope you can get to the store tomorrow. I know you are wigging out & hiding from the cats so I will do your list for you:
BEER
CAT FOOD
BATTERIES ( i CAUGHT YOUR DRIFT)
"TOY" STORE IF YOU HAVE NO SUCH ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BATTERIES
BEER
BEER
BATTERIES
NOW YOU DONT CARE IF YOU RUN OUT OF CAT FOOD.

*respectfully snipped*
OMG! :rolling: You are frickin' hilarious!!! :blowkiss:

Your statement infers a lot about Cindy personally. It infers that you understand what is actually going on in her head and unless you know her very,very well I don't think you should imply she's let someone fry in the electric chair. That's just not fair or right. The truth is that no one here really knows what is in this woman's heart, soul and mind.

True, but the pendulum swings both ways

I agree its really not right to imply she'd let someone fry

IMO, Her actions speak volumes.

I am your neighbor in Eastern Canada, Duelist and am stocked with my vino and hubby's beer too! :blowkiss:

Howdy neighbor! Hopefully we won't loose power again...it was off last storm for three days. Hubby has a generator that will run the computer so I won't have to go through withdrawels!
Cheers!
:blowkiss:

OK, I have been out all day and am trying to catch up. Would someone be so kind to sum this up for me. Are they still there? How long were they there for? Have we been able to see anything that was taken? TIA

Search area was released. Baez refused area. It is now open to the public. About the same time the search area was released LE went to the A's house ith anothe search warrant. This was approximately 3:05. 4 vans with 10 LE. yuri was there too. Search was fast and they are gone. Don't know what was taken yet.This sums it up, I think. Did I leave anything out anybody? :crazy:

Trying to do a quick catch-up here:
So CSI shows up at the house with a whole bunch of techs, but so far, no word on exactly why. Does that about sum it up?

Ummm, exactly what:

not_my_kids, said!!!:blowkiss:

Have missed it all......
so far I know Le le is advising batteries and no toy is involved. :blowkiss:

I am so not happy I have missed a search warrant???

I should have a computer implanted in the palm of my hand....

IMO, Her actions speak volumes.

But it is the interpretation of those actions that could be incorrect. I know that my actions may not always convey the actual intention I have in mind. Sometimes actions can be misinterpreted. I don't really know if that is the case here or not but I'd never presume, as many do here, to know exactly what Cindy's thoughts and feelings are. It's just way to personal. Only Jesus knows what is truly in her heart. If he can offer redemption for the Anthony's, so can I.

I thought this forum was to post opinions. Let's not be contentious about other's opinions -- because, after all, isn't that being judgemental, too?

Differences in them certainly should be voiced and factually argued; but generalizations of "fair and right" are just personal summations that need factual statements. Don't you think?

I went Christmas shopping and come home to this.
So is what I read earlier in the thread correct that JB and associates have not been to the crime scene?
Is there a chance that KC is making a deal and LE is verifying her story?
LE wouldn't announce it if a deal was in the works.

The hibiscus bush?

Whatever LE wants, if they are still there (catching up here) or still have yellow tape up to be precise, that means Baez cannot go into the Anthony residence as per his usual weekend circuit of the jail and the house.

Good!

Can someone help me here?
Where do you post a reply to a locked thread? I don't see a thread for todays date like I have seen every other day? (I heard something very interesting in the GSJ video that I want to comment on)

How do you PM someone?
Thanks for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads