What Does The Crime Scene Tell Us About The Killer

The crime scene tells us the killer wasn't very smart, didn't think it out and didn't give a rats arse. Timer55 doesn't mean anything, there are no secret clues. How could it mean 55 seconds from house? 55 seconds at what speed? Too much is being read into this considering the only fact is that this little girl was thrown out like trash.

Not that it matters I think, but ironically Kronk's numbers for his job is T-56. I wonder who T-55 is.

lol.

Since most of you already surmise who the killer is, the crime scene tells you nothing about the killer except what you already assume.

Nor that I don't think that Casey is the killer, but the question the thread asks is pretty much a done deal.

Not knowing all that is at the actual crime scene or where the body was placed, I'd say it would show the killer was prepared with duct tape, trash bag(s), and chloroform. The killer tried to hide the body in a familiar wooded place where she knew that storms would fill the area with water. The killer seems to have left the body as it was when murdered with fumes of choroform and duct tape around the head and mouth. Maybe setting up a kidnapping or missing child. The killer even added at least one object to stage something, the book or maybe leaving the book was a mistake. I expect to find out that the body was either in a shallow grave, covered with bushes, and weighted down.

I have just gotton a loss for words when it comes to this. Because KC doesnt look like a Killer. But, all evidence points to her.
I just wonder and have thought about this long. What happened or what was going on in her life that made her start stealing more and more.....
Makes me wonder what kind of job she had that came to and errupt end, and maybe she stole something from them and they end return killed caylee and told her she better keep her mouth shut, or she would be next. I have a feeling Caylee was not killed by KC but by someone else that was watching Caylee and after returning from whatever job she was doing and stealing from Caylee was found Dead by KC and KC in a panic mode picked her up and put her in the trunk of the car and drove around not knowing what to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at this from the point of not having a suspect and looking at the discovery scene, I would say:

1. Could very well have been abduction, and she very well could have been raped. Especially if she was found naked.

2. Tape around whole head might indicate being placed there when abduction happened, or soon after, to silence her .. while rape was taking place, or some other torture/beating.

3. My first guess would be a man (pedophile)

4. He may have kept her for awhile, in his home or hidden elsewhere, where he raped her more than once, etc.

5. He COULD be from the area, but not necessarily, also could be a transient, who saw her playing alone outside or took her from her bedroom. My thoughts on this of course, would depend on what the parents/grandparents reported, of how she was abducted, missing.

6. Finding her skeleton in a garbage bag, would indicate of course, she was placed there awhile ago[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], and that he may have had her dead body in his possession for awhile before putting it there.

7. Placing her so close to home, would say to me, that either he raped and killed her there, or raped her elsewhere and in some strange way, wanted her to be close to her family.

That's my analogy of it. MOO :)

[/FONT]

That's exactly what I would've thought, if we didn't know better. Had she reported Caylee missing immediately, and not waited 31 days, and there was no decomp in KC's trunk, I would totally have thought that this was likely what happened.

I have just gotton a loss for words when it comes to this. Because KC doesnt look like a Killer. But, all evidence points to her.
I just wonder and have thought about this long. What happened or what was going on in her life that made her start stealing more and more.....
Makes me wonder what kind of job she had that came to and errupt end, and maybe she stole something from them and they end return killed caylee and told her she better keep her mouth shut, or she would be next. I have a feeling Caylee was not killed by KC but by someone else that was watching Caylee and after returning from whatever job she was doing and stealing from Caylee was found Dead by KC and KC in a panic mode picked her up and put her in the trunk of the car and drove around not knowing what to do.

I don't think Ted Bundy looked like a killer, either. Neither does Scott Peterson, IMO. While this scenario could have played out, I don't think that it did. It doesn't explain KC's demeanor in the 31 days while Caylee was supposedly missing. And, at this point, why would she not have come out with a name of the person who did this? If she's worried about public perception, baby killer is a lot worse than prostitute or *advertiser censored* actress. When I look at the pictures of Caylee and KC together, I see a loving mother, and I agree that it is hard to see her as a killer, and imagine that she did these horrible things. But, the evidence is what it is and her actions in this whole thing, with the lies, it just tells me that Casey is not what she seems.

Killers come from every social class and some are attractive.

So what kept Casey quiet after Caylee was dead and she was SAFE in jail.

She isn't protecting friends or family.

Casey has already tried to throw all her ex-friends and aquaintances under the bus. Baez has asked for Lee's, George's and Cindy's fingerprints and DNA. Maybe family members will be next?

I more expect Casey to try to pin something on her family if cornered than to be protecting them.

Why would Casey try to implicate and set up friends and not mention the *real* killers?

Pretty face or not, I have never seen a more uncaring human. She high tailed herself over to Tony's and was unpacking her stuff happily at his apartment before Caylee's body was even cool.

IMO

I don't think Ted Bundy looked like a killer, either. Neither does Scott Peterson, IMO. While this scenario could have played out, I don't think that it did. It doesn't explain KC's demeanor in the 31 days while Caylee was supposedly missing. And, at this point, why would she not have come out with a name of the person who did this? If she's worried about public perception, baby killer is a lot worse than prostitute or *advertiser censored* actress. When I look at the pictures of Caylee and KC together, I see a loving mother, and I agree that it is hard to see her as a killer, and imagine that she did these horrible things. But, the evidence is what it is and her actions in this whole thing, with the lies, it just tells me that Casey is not what she seems.

As an interesting aside... back in the day of Ted Bundy, my husband-to be, who bears a striking resemblence to him was running in a local park. He was in an area that Ted was traversing. He was driving a red VW bug at the time ( the same as Ted Bundy). Prior to his run, he chatted up (flirted with) a local female park ranger. This was Ted's M.O. When he got done with run, he returned to his car and was surrounded by police. Turns out the car had a stolen engine ( he didn't know this when he bought it). He was taken in by police and questioned and ultimately released. They suspected he was Ted. We still laught about this to this day.

I understand where you are coming from but even though Casey was stealing more and more, she appears to have been spending it on herself as quickly as she stole it. If she had stolen from someone who was demanding their property back or they would harm Caylee, you would have seen large sums of money being stolen but nothing being spent and that is not the case here. Her stealing looks more like stealing for self-gratification than to pay off someone.

Regardless of what she may or may not have been into, once Caylee was dead, there is nothing left to hold over her head to keep her quiet so she could spill the truth to LE and walk away from this. Doesn't look like that is going to happen or Baez (I know he is a idiot but...) would be shouting it from the rooftops and Casey would be a fairly free woman right now. No need to go to court at all. She was scared and stupid and panicked. But that is not the story that they are telling.

There was no one else watching Caylee. Caylee was with her most of the time because she did not work and had no need of a babysitter (except so that she could go out) and had no money to pay for one. I like the idea of the abandoned house (close to the A home so that she could keep an eye on it) as the likely place to stash Caylee when she wanted to go out and mom wouldn't/couldn't sit for her. Tie her up, put some tape over her mouth, shut her up in a closet, maybe give her a drug to put her out for a few hours and instant, free babysitting. Yeah.....that is truly sick but also very possible.

Sorry the post is so long. Been awhile since I posted.

I'm never sure about when it's OK to start a new thread, BUT, if we had no idea about who the killer was, what would the crime scene tell us -- a profile, if you will, of the killer?

I'll bite. I haven't read the responses yet so I'm sure everyone else said this too:

1. Disorganized killer
2. Did not care about the child (not lovingly buried but tossed like garbage in a garbage bag)
3. Double-bagging implies body was in one bag and possibly leaked or in a place during a period where it was imperative she not be smelled/detected, hence the second bag
4. Duct tape around the head/mouth implies possibly Caylee knew killer and possibly could tell something about killer. Killer wanted to keep child quiet.
5. Dump site was close to the A family home implies it could be a family member of deceased. It was an area familiar to Casey.
6. Throwing a child's body in water is typical of mothers who kill their children--something about it being womb-like
7. No real evidence of burial (like a couple of feet underground) implies that the killer was either in a real hurry or wanted the body to be found
8. If duct tape was around the eyes, then it further implies that the killer and victim knew each other.
9. Wooded area was close to the road (killer could have easily driven up to the area) but near a school and in between a residential area and the school. The street ends in a cul-de-sac. After school hours the area is deserted and killer could come and go and have a reasonable expectation of privacy.
10. Killer was LAZY (quick dump, no burial, trashbag) and used methods of convenience.
11. Killer was not sentimental as Caylee was not left with her favorite items (mama doll, etc.).

I could go on...it's late.

Trunk of Car, crime scene....Caylee was dead in the trunk of the car, the killer or an accomplice, wanted to conceal little Caylee. Casey smelled something dead in the car, the killer or an accomplice, had possession of the car (with a dead Caylee inside) before Casey reported to friends smelling something dead in the car. The killer or an accomplice removed the dead Caylee from the car trunk before it was searched by the tow yard staff, the killer or accomplice, did not want Caylee found dead. JMO

I SERIOUSLY think that KC killed Caylee to SPITE her mother as her mother had choked her which is TOTALLY humiliating to KC and it totally took her sense of power away and she had the ONE THING that just kill her inside and that was to kill Caylee.

I also think a large part of her motivation for the killing was to get even with her mother and was done while she was still enraged/humiliated about their fight.

As far as where she placed the body, I think it was not only convenient but also a way of "thumbing her nose" at her mother. She knew Cindy would be passing the area frequently, all the while never realizing that the little body she was searching for was right there in her own neighborhood. A sick little "power trip" for her.

I think that the items that were found with Caylee will be VERY telling...Either revealing what KC was trying to "set up" or what her motive could have been!

I agree with you...I think Casey killed her to spite her mother...but one thought I have is, if this is so...wouldn't she want her mother to know this? Wouldn't there be some sort of smug satisfaction for her that Cindy knew she did this?

Her mother does know she did this.

I have just gotton a loss for words when it comes to this. Because KC doesnt look like a Killer.

i honestly don't understand this preoccupation so many people have with what casey looks like.
if you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and were taken hostage, would you say to yourself, 'oh i have absolutely nothing to worry about here - the guy pointing the gun at me has the most beautiful big brown eyes, sensitive mouth, sculpted cheekbones and a butt to die for'?

Killers come from every social class and some are attractive.

So what kept Casey quiet after Caylee was dead and she was SAFE in jail.

She isn't protecting friends or family.

Casey has already tried to throw all her ex-friends and aquaintances under the bus. Baez has asked for Lee's, George's and Cindy's fingerprints and DNA. Maybe family members will be next?

I more expect Casey to try to pin something on her family if cornered than to be protecting them.

Why would Casey try to implicate and set up friends and not mention the *real* killers?

Pretty face or not, I have never seen a more uncaring human. She high tailed herself over to Tony's and was unpacking her stuff happily at his apartment before Caylee's body was even cool.

IMO
One of the things in this case that has really bugged me is the fact that KC has tried to connect certain people to Caylees disappearance. That she has indeed blatantly tried to throw people under the bus. especially certain friends. Saying they are not to be trusted....assuming they might be involved.
Honestly, most people she said these things about were the people she didn't want her family or LE to talk to because they would incriminate her......let out all her little lies and stories of who she really is.
But what about that , that completely confuses me and is an absolute BIG
misstake on KC's part is that she has continued to stick to her story that the nanny took her. So how can anyone of her friends be involved if NONE of them EVER knew or met the nanny???? Dumb A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And she thinks she so smart.

Among the interesting aspects of this discussion is the fact that even if we didn't have a suspect at the time the body was found, the artifacts at the scene direct us to the Anthony home. Forget all we know about KC and the A's -- the scene itself is telling us to look at the child's home.

1. The child's remains
2. The adjacency to the child's home
3. The physical artifacts at the scene -- clothing, books, photos (some mentioned by LE, some sleuthed)

And who knows what else we don't know about.

It also tells us something about the killer -- again even if we didn't already suspect KC.

1. Child was meaningless - discarded, literally like garbage
2. No great attempt to conceal -- hurried or careless
3. No accident as the taped skull indicates.

More?

Since most of you already surmise who the killer is, the crime scene tells you nothing about the killer except what you already assume.

Nor that I don't think that Casey is the killer, but the question the thread asks is pretty much a done deal.

I have to disagree with that. Tom Brown, who is the most famous tracker in the world, and who learned tracking skills from a Native American, teaches that you can read scenes.

I've practiced what he taught in his book ever since, and you can get very good at it with practice.

When I looked at the crime scene photos, I read that the person was in a hurry, not carefully planning or hiding anything. You could speculate if she was in a rush because she had to be somewhere, or was afraid of getting caught, but perhaps it was a bit of both those reasons.

I also think, looking back on my memory of the scene, that it reads that the person was indifferent.

That's my :twocents:

:chicken:

One of the things in this case that has really bugged me is the fact that KC has tried to connect certain people to Caylees disappearance. That she has indeed blatantly tried to throw people under the bus. especially certain friends. Saying they are not to be trusted....assuming they might be involved.
Honestly, most people she said these things about were the people she didn't want her family or LE to talk to because they would incriminate her......let out all her little lies and stories of who she really is.
But what about that , that completely confuses me and is an absolute BIG
misstake on KC's part is that she has continued to stick to her story that the nanny took her. So how can anyone of her friends be involved if NONE of them EVER knew or met the nanny???? Dumb A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And she thinks she so smart.
I never quite thought about it that way, but it makes perfect sense. If they never knew or met the nanny, then how could they possibly be involved? KC was only going along with some of CA's suspicions because CA was beginning to think that the nanny was actually a cover name for someone else.

If, as this thread asks, you really think, as you put it, "all evidence points to" Casey, then why do you think someone else killed Caylee? (I'm not being sarcastic either.) :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD
Back