Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Status
Not open for further replies.
chicagofa13, You are so right !! The sad part is that we'll probably see her walking the the red carpet next year..Those poor kids.. I'm sorry if I was her mother,she would have gotten her AZZ kicked many children ago !!:bang:

As Fran says - this is getting good.

Pity Saturday is not a great news day.

Roll on Monday.

Everybody is buzzing about the Jolie look... and the James Bond nickname some have put on her took me a minute figure out. LoL

Another Angelina Jolie comparison: Ann Curry was the first to get AJ's interview after birth... so who is the first person this mother gives her interview after the birth? Ann Curry...

I am starting to believe the theorists that thinks she is trying to be Angelina Jolie...

Great observation on the Ann Curry interview, Elphaba.

I must have missed the James Bond nickname though.:confused:

As someone who REALLY DOES have a back-pain condition since I was 25, there's no way someone who had such a severe injury so as to justify almost 10 years of disability, would be able to manage to go through that many pregnancies, much less 8 at once.

IMHO, the State should investigate her for fraud. Not sayin' there is, JUST the POSSIBILITY under the present circumstances.

Just sayin',
fran

PS.....wonder what she's gonna do when she realizes that all that excess skin she is going to be left with once her 'baby stomach' is gone? It doesn't all just go away like a normal pregnancy. She will probably have to wear a special girdle for the rest of her life. That is,...........unless she finds a way to pay for and have plastic surgery to remove said excess skin.........:rolleyes: imo, fran

You took the words out of my mouth... the sad part is that some plastic surgeon will dontate the surgery if he can use her for advertising etc...

This whole thing is just so irresponsible .. she cant fianancially support the childre n she has let alone 8 more.. she doesnt have a place of her own, cant afford daycare to get her education or to get a job there is no support in her family ..her Dad obviously wants no part of this , the Mom is not overwhelmingly supportive either.. even at her parents there is not enough room for them all now let alone with 8 more. Some of these children may have special needs perhaps oxygen or SIDS monitors etc not to mention long term challanges. She also speaks of a dysfunctional childhood yet she brings her kids into that same home.. if it was that bad she would have left a long time ago and wouldnt expose her children to the same dysfunction.. this is just so wrong on so many levels...

As someone who REALLY DOES have a back-pain condition since I was 25, there's no way someone who had such a severe injury so as to justify almost 10 years of disability, would be able to manage to go through that many pregnancies, much less 8 at once.

IMHO, the State should investigate her for fraud. Not sayin' there is, JUST the POSSIBILITY under the present circumstances.

Just sayin',
fran

PS.....wonder what she's gonna do when she realizes that all that excess skin she is going to be left with once her 'baby stomach' is gone? It doesn't all just go away like a normal pregnancy. She will probably have to wear a special girdle for the rest of her life. That is,...........unless she finds a way to pay for and have plastic surgery to remove said excess skin.........:rolleyes: imo, fran
They did investigate her Fran. I posted ealrier that they had a PI follow her around trying to catch her doing something out of her range of motion.
her quailfying doctor attributed 10% of her probelm tpo pregnancies and the rest to the female patient riot that resulted ina desk on top of her.

Her funds are still flowing currently.

Oh boy! This is getting good. ;)

I can see it now. Word to ANYONE who's had anything to do with this woman and her escapades over the years. Run, don't walk to your nearest exit! Change your name if you can and NEVER look back.

Her parents are to blame for having only one child.

Her parents went into bankruptcy to support their poor only child.....yet at the same time she was collecting over $150K in disability.

She was married while she had several of these children............

She used a volunteer 'sperm donor?'

She used IVF for ALL 14 children.

A 'fertility doctor' must have implanted this woman.

She has an attorney representing her as disabled,.............but wait, WHILE she was allegedly disabled she's managed to have 14 CHILDREN!?

A doctor deemed this woman who's had 14 children, disabled and I'm assuming his testimony was used in legal documents.

I'm ASSUMING when you have IVF you need to go through a psych test?

Heaven help anyone that's testified in any court cases in recent years on this woman's behalf, as a friend and witness to her dibilitating injuries.

LOT of people, besides this woman, have a few questions to answer........

Wonder how much 'hate mail' her PR firm has received?

Wonder how much 'hate mail' the Today Show will get after airing this woman's interview.

Oh boy, a Pandora's box.

fir shir,
fran

PS....saw earlier today that a fertility doctor, I believe, is being reviewed regarding this case, although NO name was given...........fran

I know this will sound harsh but I am saying it anyway.. the only dsiability this woman seems to have is mentally..

let the beatings begin...

What upsets me more than anything is the pain and distress that she has chosen to put these poor tiny babies in for her own attempts at fame and fortune. The procedures that such tiny little premies must go through each day, while very necessary, are also extremely painful and uncomfortable for them. They are subjected to repeated needle sticks, tubes inserted into their noses and tummies, etc. It is common for them to have blood clots and pressure in their little brains, and they have continued breathing and eye problems to look forward to in the coming months and years.

Most parents of such fragile babies are terrified to even leave their sides to go home to sleep, much less have meetings with their PR firm and travel cross country to do interviews. In fact, I can't think of a single other parent of multiples that has done any more than a very brief hospital presser when their children were still so vulnerable to life threatening problems.

Too bad the PI wasn't following her to the fertility clinic !!

She's disgusting me. I can't look at this nonsense with Ann Curry. I think she has had the plastic surg to look like AJ. EEEK.

It seems very telling that her dad prefers to go back to Iraq rather than stay here to work and help her out. Anyone?

If I recall, he has connections there in his field and stands to make a larger salary working in the Gulf area. However, you're right too, she is going to need all available adults to handle the care of the newborns and the toddlers at home.
I don't know why, but this story has absolutely stunned me. I have so many questions about a lot of professionals and people who fostered this situation.
I think a lot of people need to be held accountable for this whole thing. She is very irresponsible and certain has no skills for planning ahead.
GRRRRRR!

I know this will sound harsh but I am saying it anyway.. the only dsiability this woman seems to have is mentally..

let the beatings begin...

You absolutely correct,she has serious issues. She seems like a spoiled little brat. These are all her new dolls,what happens when she gets tired of playing with them..

Just sayin',
fran

Oh haven;t you heard? SHe is getting book deals and all that now. She is going to be a Duggar family or Jon and Kate family with a show to help her pay all her medical and every other luxury she may want. Don;t get me worng. I love the Jon and Kate show. I have also seen of the Duggar shows but THEY support themselves and own several businesses. Now this woman says she is going to get her masters. Well good for her. How is she paying for college? How did she pay for IVF? Does CA allow for IVF to be covered? Most states don;t. Also let;s say she does get her masters and a great huge well paying job. Well who is she going to pay to provide childcare for all 14 kids? The grandmother is already having a hard time with the six that she has been left to care for. WHat is the grandmotehr going to do with 8 more? Sounds more like to me that GRANDMA is caring for them not mom. I don;t care how much a masters job pays, she will have to pay out the ying yang to put them in daycare or hire a full time nanny.

Bump!

Everybody is buzzing about the Jolie look... and the James Bond nickname some have put on her took me a minute figure out. LoL

Another Angelina Jolie comparison: Ann Curry was the first to get AJ's interview after birth... so who is the first person this mother gives her interview after the birth? Ann Curry...

I am starting to believe the theorists that thinks she is trying to be Angelina Jolie...
The major differences are that Angelina Jolie was already famous in her own right, not for motherhood, she can easily afford all her children, has a husband/father for her children to help her, and some of hers are adopted! They have no business comparing her to Angelina Jolie!:mad::mad::mad:
Angelina also doesn't have 14 kids.

Also, if she wanted so many children, what's wrong with fostering or adoption. She put all these babies' lives at risk carrying all 8 at once. Also, who knows what physical problems they will have in the future? Not very smart if you ask me, although no one did.

You bring up some very intelligent points, Ohiogirl. Adoption would have given her the children she desired as you suggested.(probably not as many though). And the health of these multiples will always be a concern. How can anyone be labeled a good parent when they bring at-risk infants into the world.
If she really love kids, and wants to help them, she could have volunteered at a crisis nursery. Just holding and rocking babies who need constant care cause they were born addicted to substance abuse mothers. I do it four hours a week and it is very fullfilling.
jmo

Oh haven;t you heard? SHe is getting book deals and all that now. She is going to be a Duggar family or Jon and Kate family with a show to help her pay all her medical and every other luxury she may want. Don;t get me worng. I love the Jon and Kate show. I have also seen of the Duggar shows but THEY support themselves and own several businesses. Now this woman says she is going to get her masters. Well good for her. How is she paying for college? How did she pay for IVF? Does CA allow for IVF to be covered? Most states don;t. Also let;s say she does get her masters and a great huge well paying job. Well who is she going to pay to provide childcare for all 14 kids? The grandmother is already having a hard time with the six that she has been left to care for. WHat is the grandmotehr going to do with 8 more? Sounds more like to me that GRANDMA is caring for them not mom. I don;t care how much a masters job pays, she will have to pay out the ying yang to put them in daycare or hire a full time nanny.

I posted a link a few pages ago....the average salary for a master's degree level job in counseling is just over $37,000 per year. After deductions for social security, health insurance, and workman's comp. (which she apparently will need to have in her new job also )....that leaves less than 2,000 per year per person for the 15 people she should be supporting.

How convienient for Nadya that now that her disability will be running out soon, she will now have another source of income. All those book deals. HA. This woman is working the system and the fertility doctor that helped her with this should lose his license. She Would have had to go through a psyc eval and it should have been discovered (if the doctor was doing his job) that this woman had many bouts of depression or mental problems. So it appears this woman not only got to receive disability funds but she also got to keep her job pisition (thought she could not work) so she would also have been able to keep her work funded insurance. So I think she knew that the disability would not last forever, so this is what she decided to do to get financial windfall. I just pray this all blows up in her face and she does not get any money for book rights or deals. However we all know that she will.

You absolutely correct,she has serious issues. She seems like a spoiled little brat. These are all her new dolls,what happens when she gets tired of playing with them..

She can give them to Marie Osmond - doesn't she collect dolls?
I'm still shaking my head over this wild story!

If I recall, he has connections there in his field and stands to make a larger salary working in the Gulf area. However, you're right too, she is going to need all available adults to handle the care of the newborns and the toddlers at home.
I don't know why, but this story has absolutely stunned me. I have so many questions about a lot of professionals and people who fostered this situation.
I think a lot of people need to be held accountable for this whole thing. She is very irresponsible and certain has no skills for planning ahead.
GRRRRRR!

Dad probably has no intentions of coming back to the states.(please don't yell at me for saying this). Let the American's pay for them.

Just saying:confused:

I can't imagine anyone wanting counseling from a woman who makes such decisions for her own life. How can she possibly finish school now with fourteen small children? They are going to need her full time. Her lack of stability in her life worries me. It seems she has had serious depression from time to time and has basically been unhappy. It isn't going to be easy when she gets the babies home. I think the doctor who helped her do this should be held responsible.

Information posted on one of the "other" boards states that when she left the hospital and went to the interview...she didn't even tell the grandmother where she had gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther