Nancy Grace, Weds. 02/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never thought of the possibility she'd be in the teddy bear!

My granddaughter had a teddy that came with PJ's and matching slippers in it! It would have made a great way for Caylee's ashes to have been at the service.

Someone knew that teddy bear was overstuffed, and it had a lot of meaning. it sure was center stage. Cindy sure pulled one over on the public, didn't she? i am sure she is proud of herself. why does she have to behave like this? so sneaky.

She had the Teddy sitting with her at the very start of the service. It wasn't placed there as people were filing in..

I think the objection to cremation came about right after she found out she had been cremated and that the public telecast was going to happen. She hates not being the center of attention so she releases a statement to divert some focus back her way, and what a righteous reason to not be interested in your daughters memorial. You can be considered cold and callous, or morally outraged over the public spectacle. Casey couldn't watch two hours of that in view of the jail personnel. Two hours is a long time to not laugh, giggle, lose interest or scream at your mom through the TV.
Exactly! I don't think really Casey cared one way or the other what happened, after all she just tossed away Caylee's remains like garbage. I'm assuming, of course, she's guilty. MOO

IF Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape, I wonder if that information will be released in the next doc dump? I surely hope that LP is correct in that! I just do not see how JB could possibly spin this one!

Not even with the ABC party.

Correct, he did retract what he had said prior about cremation!

Thanks....

So 2 nights ago it was reported that Caylee had already been cremated & LP said that he "knew that already".

Then last night it was reported that Caylee had not been cremated & LP said that he misunderstood his "source" & that his "source" told him that "Caylee was going to be cremated".....Not....."Caylee had already been cremated"

Now tonight we learn that Caylee has in fact been cremated

Is LP now saying that he was right the first time & that he misunderstood his "Source" the second time?

I am totally flabbergasted at how many times Conway lied to the public about holding up the memorial because the remains were not released. Just flabbergasted.

And it took KC to tell the TRUTH? What's wrong with this picture???

You get Sleuther of the Day!! Dang!!! :gold_crown::nluv::applause::sleuth::eye: :detective:
This was discussed at length in the memorial thread yesterday. I believe some said there are urns for children that are teddy bears.

Thanks,,,,,,Last night I thought LP retracted his claim that he knew that Caylee had been cremated

He said that sarah told him that Caylee..."Would be cremated",,,,Not that she "Had been cremated"

Yep, LP has had a few 'retractions' himself, but I hope he's right about these prints.

You get Sleuther of the Day!! Dang!!! :gold_crown::nluv::applause::sleuth::eye: :detective:

yes you do get sleuther of the month, but why didn't you tell us what you meant. we went off on the teddy bear being pregnant, remember? LOL!

Or were you doing code talk?

My granddaughter had a teddy that came with PJ's and matching slippers in it! It would have made a great way for Caylee's ashes to have been at the service.
I've seen those too. I'd just be surprised since they seem to be so fearful of having her ashes in the house and someone taking them, that she'd actually be carrying them around with her in the form of a stuffed toy. But who knows!

Someone knew that teddy bear was overstuffed, and it had a lot of meaning. it sure was center stage. Cindy sure pulled one over on the public, didn't she? i am sure she is proud of herself. why does she have to behave like this? so sneaky.

Because it's the only way she knows to be?

Who is giving LP this info? He seems to be in the loop with someone, in the know.

He's claiming that he has a "source"

But as far as the cremation his "source" was wrong

I am totally flabbergasted at how many times Conway lied to the public about holding up the memorial because the remains were not released. Just flabbergasted.

And it took KC to tell the TRUTH? What's wrong with this picture???

Conway warrants very close watching, he's very slippery, but not as bright as he thinks. jmo

Conway warrants very close watching, he's very slippery, but not as bright as he thinks. jmo

yes, conway was right in the middle of the cremation deception. he helped the A's with their games. i don't trust him anymore, and will shut him out when he opens his mouth. he likes game playing too! JMO

yes, conway was right in the middle of the cremation deception. he helped the A's with their games. i don't trust him anymore, and will shut him out when he opens his mouth. he likes game playing too! JMO
Maybe, if Caylee's ashes were inside the bear, the family didn't want anyone to know the cremation had already taken place so they could bring the stuffed toy to the memorial without anybody thinking she could be in it? I'm just giving them all the benefit of the doubt as to why it wasn't confirmed until after the memorial. MOO

Maybe, if Caylee's ashes were inside the bear, the family didn't want anyone to know the cremation had already taken place so they could bring the stuffed toy to the memorial without anybody thinking she could be in it? I'm just giving them all the benefit of the doubt as to why it wasn't confirmed until after the memorial. MOO

If this is true, it's okay with me. And actually rather clever I hate to admit.
I don't feel the A's have to tell anyone whether or not Caylee remains have been cremated or what they have decided to do with her remains. I think it's over the top to be so worried about grave robbers and vandals, but if they are concerned I don't think there is any reason they have to release the information.

If this is true, it's okay with me. And actually rather clever I hate to admit.
I don't feel the A's have to tell anyone whether or not Caylee remains have been cremated or what they have decided to do with her remains. I think it's over the top to be so worried about grave robbers and vandals, but if they are concerned I don't think there is any reason they have to release the information.
I agree, and if this is where Caylee is, I actually think it's a beautiful way to keep her ashes. :)

He's claiming that he has a "source"

But as far as the cremation his "source" was wrong

Leonard was in Orlando, and probably talking to the LE folks he's met on this case, so who knows about his fingerprint tip? Maybe someone did say something to him. And maybe that person knew it was going to be broadcast on national TV.

I'm not entirely sure that LE hasn't used ol' Leonard as a means to get information out. The problem is trying to figure what that info is vs. what his theory of the day might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961