Nancy Grace, Weds. 02/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the A's were to be given permission for a tape free or no release of tape meeting with Casey, will JB require that he be present to keep KC under his tight control? I just feel if JB were out of the picture, maybe the real truth would be told.

I just hope and pray they have enough fingerprints that JB realizes the "jig is up" and they end this thing. IMO the only way they can possibly get around the fingerprint evidence is to try to pull an "OJ" and say that LE planted all the evidence.

If the A's were to be given permission for a tape free or no release of tape meeting with Casey, will JB require that he be present to keep KC under his tight control? I just feel if JB were out of the picture, maybe the real truth would be told.
He can't force his client to allow him to be present, but with the relationship he seems to have with her, I don't think it would take too much persuasion on his part.

Frankly, I'd bet Casey would want him there, and George and Cindy would rather he be out on Geraldo's boat at the time. The Aug 14th jail meeting occurred when Jose was out of town, and if I recall he wasn't happy about it.

yes you do get sleuther of the month, but why didn't you tell us what you meant. we went off on the teddy bear being pregnant, remember? LOL!

Or were you doing code talk?

I was hoping someone would figure it out, hence my silence.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:​

:rose::rose::rose::rose:​
I just took another look at the photo of the bear sitting on the table with the candle and photo of Caylee, and it sure seems possible that's where she could be. :)

He can't force his client to allow him to be present, but with the relationship he seems to have with her, I don't think it would take too much persuasion on his part.

Frankly, I'd bet Casey would want him there, and George and Cindy would rather he be out on Geraldo's boat at the time. The Aug 14th jail meeting occurred when Jose was out of town, and if I recall he wasn't happy about it.

I'm wondering, because JB was part of the whole cremation bluff and sort of took the heat for over a month, saying he wasn't done with the body, so where does he stand? He colluded with BC for quite a while, which puzzles me.

Is it possible if the A's got a totally private, non-recorded, non-observed meeting with KC he would go along with that, if KC wanted to do it without him? She saw her parents support at the memorial. And no matter what she said in this private meeting I think she's sure they won't *out* her so maybe.............. I don't think they should be allowed to have such a special meeting because it sets a really bad precedent but if they do have it.......

ETA: On second thought, since he and BC are so buddy-buddy he'd probably be in the meeting, no problem for anyone I bet.

That is unbelievable to me... 44 registered sex offenders!!! Good Lord!
Doesn't sound hopeful just knowing that bit of news!

Where I live in Va, we are in a heavily populated area, where zip codes are small. I can walk to 6 different zip codes, other than my own from my house. We are not able to look within miles of our house, but in individual zip codes and there are 99 in my zip code and many all around me. And I get the impression that it is only 99 because that is as high as it goes because when I exclude incarcerated offenders the number doesn't get smaller but the people do change. 99!!! I am terrified to let my kids out of the house and want to put bars on the windows. And I don't live in a bad area of town at all. Lower end houses here sell for $250 K.

I agree, and if this is where Caylee is, I actually think it's a beautiful way to keep her ashes. :)

I agree too, and someone said it was a Winnie the Pooh bear, something she obviously loved.
It's about time they have something besides urns for people who want something different.

He's claiming that he has a "source"

But as far as the cremation his "source" was wrong

Leonard was in Orlando, and probably talking to the LE folks he's met on this case, so who knows about his fingerprint tip? Maybe someone did say something to him. And maybe that person knew it was going to be broadcast on national TV.

I'm not entirely sure that LE hasn't used ol' Leonard as a means to get information out. The problem is trying to figure what that info is vs. what his theory of the day might be.

LOL....LP's 'source' prolly CNN, our thread here was put up at 3:45PM

I agree too, and someone said it was a Winnie the Pooh bear, something she obviously loved.
It's about time they have something besides urns for people who want something different.
I'm not sure if it's Winnie, but beautiful anyway!
24.jpg

Sad, so sad. Per GA, Caylee was obviously such a funny and charming character.

Yes, it was so nice to hear about who Caylee was as a person...didn't realize how much this was missing until he talked about her. Wonder why they didn't do that along time ago?

I'm not sure if it's Winnie, but beautiful anyway!
24.jpg

My niece has the same Classic Winnie the Pooh theme and this is a Classic Pooh bear, I'm pretty sure my niece has the same one, not sure about the size ... and my niece's does have a big belly like this, it is the style of the bear. I wouldn't say Caylee's looks over stuffed, but I am going to watch the memorial video again to see if he seemed heavy at all, like when Cindy was holding him on her lap.

NG said Conway admitted that Caylee had been cremated in the past several days. I think it was more like 6 weeks ago.
This would fit with the "locket" that George mentioned in the memorial. I thought it meant she had already been cremated and it held some of her ashes. He let that slip (I posted that on two other threads and only got one response).

The teddy bear would be a good place for the rest tho. Makes sense.

However, it doesn't make ANY sense for them to lie about her cremation! All the stuff about picking out the jewelry and the rest of it! So Casey DID let the "cat out of the bag" so people would know they had been lying. Hmmm...

My niece has the same Classic Winnie the Pooh theme and this is a Classic Pooh bear, I'm pretty sure my niece has the same one, not sure about the size ... and my niece's does have a big belly like this, it is the style of the bear. I wouldn't say Caylee's looks over stuffed, but I am going to watch the memorial video again to see if he seemed heavy at all, like when Cindy was holding him on her lap.
Thanks for the information ~ I'd only seen the other Winnie bears, like one that's in Caylee's bedroom. :)

This would fit with the "locket" that George mentioned in the memorial. I thought it meant she had already been cremated and it held some of her ashes. He let that slip (I posted that on two other threads and only got one response).

The teddy bear would be a good place for the rest tho. Makes sense.

However, it doesn't make ANY sense for them to lie about her cremation! All the stuff about picking out the jewelry and the rest of it! You can't trust anything these people say about anything...including BC!
I think you might just have answered the question about the 'jewelry' though ~ maybe the jewelry he was told to select was for her ashes, like the locket? Just a thought. :)

I think you might just have answered the question about the 'jewelry' though ~ maybe the jewelry he was told to select was for her ashes, like the locket? Just a thought. :)
Could very well be. It would have been "jewelry for Caylee", wouldn't it? However, it hasn't been six weeks since then.

Could very well be. It would have been "jewelry for Caylee", wouldn't it? However, it hasn't been six weeks since then.
No it hasn't been 6 weeks since that was right before his suicidal breakdown, but yes, it was 'jewelry for Caylee' and I remember discussing it and couldn't figure out what that jewelry would be since she was just skeletonized remains. This makes sense! MOO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal