FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, and I really don't want this thread locked as it's the only one we have for Haleigh.

We need to remember that although these families are different than many of our own (judging my the comments here), they do love their families just like everyone else does.

Someone commented that Mark Lunsford came under a great deal of suspicion because of the way he looked. He has turned out to be someone that I admire so much. He's real, he's down to earth, and he took the most horrible thing that could happen to a parent and has turned his life's mission into keeping other children safe. He is not bitter, he is not angry, he just wants to help others.

I wish everyone could give both of these families a bit of a break.

Maybe she is worried he knows all their intimate details and could make those public if he were to stoop to their level. Maybe LE is concentrating on her family's camp and she is feeling the pressure building there. Maybe because someone finally sat her down and explained the public is going to go against her and her family for acting like she has towards the father of her missing grandchild.
Very good points, and as you have been saying all along throughout the beginning, "The family needs to pull together during this time". Maybe someone had that kind of talk with her.

I hope it's not becuase they have gathererd the family together and explained somethings before the presser to the public as I would think they would talk with family before they made the public aware of any details concerning the investigation as it unfolds.

It just catches my eye and makes my hinky meter go off again.

I just had another thought, this is race week over in Daytona. Usually the campgrounds all around the Ocala National Forrest all filled during the races and Satsuma is right next to the area. Could be a lot of strangers running around this area. I wonder if this trailer park also has a short term camping area????

With the health problems of the two children living with the Dad, it makes me wonder about the health status of the baby the bio mom has now. I guess if she was continuing to use with this baby DCF would have stepped in ?

Maybe she is worried he knows all their intimate details and could make those public if he were to stoop to their level. Maybe LE is concentrating on her family's camp and she is feeling the pressure building there. Maybe because someone finally sat her down and explained the public is going to go against her and her family for acting like she has towards the father of her missing grandchild.

SS IIRC last night on NG, She was talking during an interview and indicated when asked that LE had asked her "camp" to take Poly's. She stated that they had made written statements and as of Friday (last night) they had been informed that they would have the opportunity to do poly's. She stated last night that they have not been scheduled.

So, I'm thinking your comments that she is feeling the pressure from LE now and that might have changed her mind as of late. Because if we go by what she has reported, she had said up until last night each time she was on NG that the LE really hadn't interviewed them or poly'ed them. But now they appearantly are...and I'm sure the feeling can be daunting even if you have nothing to do with a crime. JMHO.

We helped with the search yesterday, it was very hard. Alot of thick brush, and I mean thick! Today they will be searching specific areas that they feel are of importance. I cannot really say anymore on this, just wanted to let you know that this community is so very kind. Really diff than the Orlando set up. Food and drinks pouring in continually yesterday for the searchers of this little child. Please pray for a safe return for little Haleigh. I did get to meet her father and hug his neck to tell him there are many prayers being said. He was thankful. Tim Miller is an awesome person, God bless him!!

Speaking from the experience of a retired Foster Parent, I had alot of questions about children that *I* felt should not be returned to their parents because of "housekeeping issues, rap sheets basically all that was mentioned above." The answer I got was "not every parent, parents the same way we do. If we took children for reasons listed above, they would be in orphanages because we do not have enough foster homes to take these children. UNLESS it is proven these children are being neglected, or abused, (physically, mentally, medically or sexually) DFCS can not take these children from the parents." It truely takes something like this for DFCS to really be able to take these children. SAD BUT TRUE!! It is a sad world we live in, these children only know what they know. They will raise their children the same way they were raised, that is all they know. It breaks my heart that children have to endure the things they do to be able to get out of a dangerous situation.:furious:

Yes I know... but what more dangerous environments ARE there for children than ones in which repeat drug offenses, as well as histories of violence, are CLEARLY DOCUMENTED! Good grief GMAB!!! JMO
:rolleyes:
:parrot:

GVS interviewed Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch, about the articles(s) which were found on the search that day. He of course had to be very nonspecific so as not to reveal anything. His face & tone of voice spoke volumes, I did not detect any optimism for a good outcome. I did not hear any mention of cadaver dogs.

I remember from another case where it transitioned, depending on the evidence and time frame:

Rescue
Rescue or Recovery
Recovery

These phases would determine the manpower and equipment involved, amongst other considerations.

With the health problems of the two children living with the Dad, it makes me wonder about the health status of the baby the bio mom has now. I guess if she was continuing to use with this baby DCF would have stepped in ?

I bellieve it was stated the other day that she now lives in GA. GA would have to open their own case.

We helped with the search yesterday, it was very hard. Alot of thick brush, and I mean thick! Today they will be searching specific areas that they feel are of importance. I cannot really say anymore on this, just wanted to let you know that this community is so very kind. Really diff than the Orlando set up. Food and drinks pouring in continually yesterday for the searchers of this little child. Please pray for a safe return for little Haleigh. I did get to meet her father and hug his neck to tell him there are many prayers being said. He was thankful. Tim Miller is an awesome person, God bless him!!

Bless you for giving of yourself. It seems the public is learning the protocol for these searches, and what is needed as it has become more of a public involvement more so than ever before. I'm grateful for the publics help, we're learning.

I understand not being able to disclose important information. Anything you are allowed to reveal is appreciated.

Your insight and contribution is really appreciated!!:)

My heart is just breaking for the conditions under which some children are allowed to be raised. It isn't about income or even educational level either, it is about priorities for God's sake! It is about VALUING our children enough to make the necessary sacrifices. Enough to settle disputes between parents privately instead of exposing them to bitterness and retaliation. Enough to be careful who we allow into their lives. Good Lord I have HAD it with "adults" acting like children--only I don't mean childlike I mean childish and selfish. OMG just LOOK at this cast of characters, and the cesspool of child predators all lurking w/in a mile or two. I'm just disgusted. Where is this litte baby? All these "adults," but it just doesn't seem like anyone was putting Haleigh or her brother first. Sorry but this guy sounds like the dad from downunder--LOOK at this guy's rap sheet--and his gf is a child herself and wth happened to HER parents anyway? Disgusted. Sorry for the rant. It's just never seemed so clear that in some cases, what we have are not simply innocent victims of child abuse or abduction but an "accident," a trainwreck, just waiting to happen. JMO
:parrot:

You only have to listen to the 911 call. ***k this and that. He has 2 kids, rap sheet for numerous posession of drugs, an ex who claimed he beat her, a 17 year old girlfriend. In this custody case the kids are being used to prove a point. It appears that the childrens interests are not even taken into consideration. Like you said in your post above, this situation is almost like an accident waiting to happen. So true.

We have a 17 year old GIRL who is looking after 2 small children who arn't even hers, probably day after day whilst her "boyfriend" is at work. (What is this guy doing with a 17 year old anyway?) And why is this girl not even at college or work? anyway.. so misty was either sleeping or cleaning (which one is it) and 5 min before her boyfriend returns from work, finds haleigh has dissapeared. Why even wait the 5 min before calling the police?

My guess is she was fed up of looking after the children day after day (and probably didn't even have a choice in this either) and was either drunk or not even there when hayleigh was taken, hence why her story has changed. I think you have to look at all the paedos living the close vicinty, and I would imagine a very vunerable 17 year old girl in charge of 2 small children day after day. It seems like an easy target.

Has LE stated she has passed the lie detector test?

Thank you for searching comcneishg. Let all the family know that they are in our prayers. :blowkiss:

I bellieve it was stated the other day that she now lives in GA. GA would have to open their own case.

She lives in Glen St. Mary which is in Baker County, Florida. It's near Ga but not in Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname