FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is planning to wrap up their ground search on Monday as well. They have moved south of Satsuma, where Haleigh was last seen, and they are searching areas near Lake Como and Crescent Lake.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18722551/detail.html

I know Ronnie has gotten close to Tim and the thought of him pulling out on the search must be terribly difficult. I wouldn't be surprised if Tim didn't stay behind a day or two for support. He is that kinda fella.

Can anybody imagine parents/family wanting Tim to pack up & leave or not participate at all? How :crazy: would that be? :rolleyes:

I think this thread is way long and we need another new one..

Originally Posted by Blackwatch
In some areas dog fighting isn't a great big deal like we hear on TV. I've known people, way out in the country, who ran these fights and they are great people otherwise.
I am sorry, but great people don't stand by and watch animals savagely die for a sport or gambling purposes, imo. It shows a lack of humanity and a definite side of cruelty.

OK, I didn't watch the clip but this bothers me somewhat. Yes, Tim, his group and what he does is a wonderful thing BUT, we gotta admit, most of the time they end up looking for a "not alive" child/person....(so happy that it is not always though! :clap:

Why would you beg him to stay? I might be just a little glad they DIDN'T find my daughter - but eternally grateful to Tim and the Gang for their never-ending devotion to a wonderful cause and to them for eliminating the possiblility that my daughter was deceased in the local woods!

Then again, maybe he (dad) is still hoping she is lost in the woods for a week now like Hansel and Gretel and Tim missed her????

I just took it to mean the family wants/needs closure. Unlike the A's who were so mean to tim :(

Any who feel confident gf is a competent, consciencious and capable caregiver can hire her to watch THEIR children... not me. JMO

:parrot:
I hope she has nothing to do with this and I am wrong, but I wouldn't let her watch my clock.

ron probably doesn't realize that if tim finds his daughter that it would most likely mean she was deceased. he probably just associates tim with finding his daughter alive.

i'm sure it's a tough situation for tim to be in to be leaving and ron begging him to stay.

Unfortunately, BJB...until we get a forum...we are going to be rambling now and then on this one. Besides, her age and skills are pertinent in this case.

I understand...and I don't disagree that it is relevant.

Just offering an option to keep from, "running over that same old ground" amidst the morsels of direct case info we can find.

Its kinda like having the editorial page as the front page on the newspaper.

Oh well..que sera sera.

You just sparked a memory of having read that she first came to Palatka to visit her mom & dad - and didn't like it. So if I'm reading that right, she wasn't even living w/ mom and dad at 16 (possibly younger).

I saw that too. She said it was too "country" and she was more of a city girl. So, why was she not living with her parent(s) at 16?

Nine days he was missing before Haleigh went missing. He went missing (last seen) on the 1st of Feb., reported missing on 4th. Car found abandoned (no date) on Marion County/Lake County line. He was last seen on Superbowl Sunday at a bar in Oklawaha and seen by his mother on 1st.

From what I can tell with mapping all this a while ago on county maps online, Oklawaha is about 2 hours SOUTHWEST of Satsuma. Satsuma looks to be quite a ways NORTHWEST of where the vehicle was abandoned. Seems illogical and kinda hard to swallow that he would take this wild route - Southeast to drop car then 9 days later way back up to Satsuma...

...unless he caught a train??? :eek:

Distance from Oklawaha to Satsuma is only about 50 miles.

And authorities will not release where they found the car- it has not been confirmed it was Oklawaha and in fact was said it was found near the Marion/Lake County lines which is not all that close to Oklawaha. I would look more toward Lady Lake and east to Umatilla for area where car was abandoned.

I will find the link if I can. Another poster posted the court document for custody between the father and mother. In the document was testimony that father used drugs and was violent to family members and mother. What I was saying is if there was testimony (affivadit) from a witness saying RC was a known drug user and seller then its not unlikely to think GF also used drugs.

Taking that theory a bit further, I was trying to figure out why gf would change her story. It leads me to believe she might have been doings something either illegal (like drugs) and she didn't want the police to know or she was with someone RC would not have liked like another BF.

Here is the court document again for those who have missed it. Should I post it somewhere else? Is there a documents thread?

Be sure to read to the end - and remember these are two people battling for custody, not "court findings"...

View attachment petineer[1].pdf

Misty's Father goes by Hank, her mother Lisa.

Her 2 brothers go by Timothy and Tommy.

But I believe Tommy is really a Hank Thomas C. Jr.

I am sorry, but great people don't stand by and watch animals savagely die for a sport or gambling purposes, imo. It shows a lack of humanity and a definite side of cruelty.

old school dog fighting like what my uncle was into, a long time ago, dogs didn't fight to the death. When one dog gave up the fight, it was over. Nowadays it's a whole different situation. especially with the gangbanger culture.

I will find the link if I can. Another poster posted the court document for custody between the father and mother. In the document was testimony that father used drugs and was violent to family members and mother. What I was saying is if there was testimony (affivadit) from a witness saying RC was a known drug user and seller then its not unlikely to think GF also used drugs.

Taking that theory a bit further, I was trying to figure out why gf would change her story. It leads me to believe she might have been doings something either illegal (like drugs) and she didn't want the police to know or she was with someone RC would not have liked like another BF.

Yes but in those same court docs. his drug test came back negative and the judge awarded custody to him. That says a-lot to me.

I guess I am just having a problem with everyone jumping on this 17 year old when in fact the only thing we know is that she took care of these children and by all accounts, very good care of them.

I have not seen anything posted where she has been arrested for being drunk or stoned. I have not seen anything where she has had any arrest so I am not sure why people continue to make her look like this. I just wanted to see docs. that would explain why this is being done to her.

It was an affidavit taken under oath, so your right grandfather could have been lying to help his daughter get custody or not. We heard RC on the 911 call making threats. We are not reading different documents and I do not think my reasoning is off.

Well her father should have appeared in court to testify then. His allegations were horrendous! If I were the grandfather, and the allegations were true, I would have made dang sure I showed at the hearing to protect my grandkids!!!

But we all "reason" a different way, that's what makes the world go 'round'!

Originally Posted by cocoamom
OK, I didn't watch the clip but this bothers me somewhat. Yes, Tim, his group and what he does is a wonderful thing BUT, we gotta admit, most of the time they end up looking for a "not alive" child/person....(so happy that it is not always though!

Why would you beg him to stay? I might be just a little glad they DIDN'T find my daughter - but eternally grateful to Tim and the Gang for their never-ending devotion to a wonderful cause and to them for eliminating the possiblility that my daughter was deceased in the local woods!

Then again, maybe he (dad) is still hoping she is lost in the woods for a week now like Hansel and Gretel and Tim missed her????
Tim spent a lot of time and bonded with Ronnie this past week. I think this is one reason that he would beg him to stay on. It is always difficult when they suspend the searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2