FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone besides Misty's own brother saw Haleigh at 5:00-5:30. Maybe he wasn't "visiting" at all, but helping Misty try to find Haleigh. If I was supposed to keep an eye on a child living in a neighborhood with SO's and that child disappeared, I'd be calling my brother, too!

Drugs in the house and Ron not answering his phone would make Misty reluctant to call 911. Maybe her brother took the van to go tell Ron what was going on. Maybe Ron told Misty's brother to clean up, stage, flush....til he could finish his shift.

I think they suspect a SO close by, but know it's going to cost them their freedom. Remember, Ron's first reaction? "I don't care if I... go to prison....I'll kill them!"

I don't know,...Maybe LE is aware and trying not to tip them off. Maybe they've assured Ron that it can be worked out later....he HAS calmed down a lot.

still thinking...

I can't find the right place to post this - it is the police report from the original report on Haleigh being missing. Lots of details in this...
[/QUOTE] Just a heads up...we are not supposed to link or discuss that site here.

I've also seen a lot of questioning about the fact that there didn't appear to be any signs of forced entry. For anyone who has ever lived in a rental, did you not change the locks on the door as soon as you moved in? Who only knows how many keys to that double wide might be floating around? How long have they lived there? Who lived there previously? Those are questions I would be asking...

Did they mention where they found the "pink shirt." Was it at the house or did they find it on a search and the dad identified it?

I actually think they are bending the truth here-jmo. I think that there is something going on behind the scenes....anyone of the principals missing from public view??

I agree with you completely. They clearly do not want to talk about the investigation at all which leads to me something is going on that we don't know about.

How can he can he be like "This isn't a significant change" when Misty said that she had on that shirt when she went missing?

Wow............LE is keeping everything in this case very close to their chests, not releasing anything.

So was the shirt one of the "items of interest"...that later wasn't that now is again?

There should be a way for LE to tell if the lock was "picked", but I am only guessing.

I have always thought the perp (if there is one) came in the front door and left out the back. I haven't seen where anyone has stated the front door was locked only the back.

SS, something's been bothering me. They said the ac man was there to work on it. If the ac man was there, chances are a window was open in the home b/c the ac wasn't working. Even if it was chilly at night, they might have still left a window cracked. Couldn't the perp have climbed through a window and then went out the back door? Maybe the perp propped the back door with the cinderblock to secure a fast escape and then climbed through the window to take Haleigh. Something still seems fishy to me, though. I don't believe the perp turned on the kitchen light. I believe MC left it on herself, maybe even forgot to turn it off before she fell asleep. Maybe MC wasn't even there and that's the reason the back door was propped, maybe as a staging. I have no idea, but I'm thinking MC might have been negligent in her care for Haleigh. Jeez, I was looking through some pics of her and there's some from when she was 14 and drunk! I remember being a teenager, but I was never a 14 year old drunk teen that was brazen enough to show pictures as proof on the internet! Actually, they didn't have the internet in this capacity when I was a kid, so maybe I shouldn't compare, but still. Anyway, something's just not jiving with MC...or is it just me? I certainly don't want to rip the poor girl apart, afterall she might have just made a minor mistake...but I can't help but wonder...

So if she lied about what the child wore to bed then she likely lied about putting the child to bed, right? That would back the timeline up.

So the B's would certainly have a key to 202 Green Ln., since they own the property and it was Mrs. B's parents home at one time. I would assume they keep copies since Mr. B appears to rent to SO's and felons regularly. I wonder if they keep the keys to all their properties together. Another renter could have easily noticed this, maybe when the B's obtained their key from wherever they keep them.

I wonder if the B's felt any duty to warn Ron that they rent to SO's too, and to keep a close eye on their children, especially when they're outside.

Maybe that's where Misty slipped up. Could explain why Ron was so certain someone "stole" Haleigh. If they HAD been warned, and Ron was counting on Misty, because he HAD to work, this would explain his outburst.

I doubt this "perplord" (as SS calls) told anybody anything. Long as that rent's coming in... and while dad might have figured this out, I doubt gf had a clue.

I don't know. If I was going to carry something out a door that had screen door and I didn't want it to slam because I had both my hands full then i would prop it open with something. Then got get what i need to get and leave quietly.

And had you a key to the front door, while you might enter the front door w/out looking suspicious or raising alarms, you certainly wouldn't want to exit the same way in plain sight of neighbors w/ an abducted child... you would choose, and prepare, the most discreet low visibility exit, and secluded path, possible. This suggests to me someone on foot, not driving or w/ any car parked in front, ie neighbor (or local). This seems significant! Does anyone else agree??! JMO

:parrot:

Just a heads up...we are not supposed to link or discuss that site here.

I just found it surfing around looking at Haleigh articles. Any special reason why we are 'not supposed to' or is it in the rules somewhere??

Just focus on the face of Haleigh....good grief!! Misty doesn't know what Haleigh was wearing?? And LE acts like that is no BIG DEAL??

Just go look for Haleigh...you're on your own...no details....poor little girl.

Oh, interesting. At 5 pm they are going to have someone on firstcoastnews who used to live in the Cummings home.

Walden Lane, SO?

Ack!

My girls have tons of pink shirts. How would they know that the pink shirt they found after Haleigh went missing was "the" pink shirt, unless Misty herself told them??

We don't know where the shirt was found right? ( or did I miss something?)

Just focus on the face of Haleigh....good grief!! Misty doesn't know what Haleigh was wearing?? And LE acts like that is no BIG DEAL??

Just go look for Haleigh...you're on your own...no details....poor little girl.

They are just upping the pressure I think...they know it's a big deal. They just do not want lawyers involved. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelleLyn