Bio-Mom Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding, SS. Hell, she could have called the sheriff's dept. in the mean time too. But if it had been me, I would have been hauling *advertiser censored* to Satsuma by 3:50. I want to know where she was when she received the call and if they called the house phone/cell or whatever.

The only thing other than the flat look I have seen Crystal do is the "too innocent" look.

Her and her mom both do it. When they are accusing RC of being abusive, they open their eyes REAL wide. Like a little kid trying to look innocent when they've done something wrong.

I think you're right about this. What I question is the fact that she is coming forward with all these accusations regarding abuse and rumors she supposedly heard. Seems like she's doing all she can to make life just that much harder for the father. I understand they're divorced and there obviously is some anomosity there, but it strikes me as strange that she seems to insist on attacking the father now. I think she may be jealous of the 17 year-old girlfriend too. I would like to know the facts surrounding why she hadn't seen Haleigh in 2 weeks before she went missing and why she doesn't have custody. There's more to that story about the court papers going to the wrong address, too. I'd bet money on it. I just don't understand her motivation for the things she does..... like the Geraldo incident. I'll bet when her dirty laundry starts being exposed to the public, her tune will change.

Oh, come on people. Have you ever gotten one of those awful middle of the night phone calls? I have. I'm always so scared now when my phone rings late at night. I'm sure she was in shock. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for everything to sink in when you go into shock. We don't know how long she was on phone with Grandma. It was less than an hour before her Dad got to the scene. I'm sure he too was awakened and had to get dressed. She may have been getting dressed and packing a few things while waiting for Dad's return call.

I think you're right about this. What I question is the fact that she is coming forward with all these accusations regarding abuse and rumors she supposedly heard. Seems like she's doing all she can to make life just that much harder for the father. I understand they're divorced and there obviously is some anomosity there, but it strikes me as strange that she seems to insist on attacking the father now. I think she may be jealous of the 17 year-old girlfriend too. I would like to know the facts surrounding why she hadn't seen Haleigh in 2 weeks before she went missing and why she doesn't have custody. There's more to that story about the court papers going to the wrong address, too. I'd bet money on it. I just don't understand her motivation for the things she does..... like the Geraldo incident. I'll bet when her dirty laundry starts being exposed to the public, her tune will change.

I totally agree with you on this. I think it's wrong of her to make these accusations right now about the father and I think it's out of animosity as well. I have also wondered what she did to make the court give custody to the father, especially considering the conditions at the father's house. It must have been bad. And seriously, how trashy did she sound admitting that the fight happened because she was mad she had to stop doing cocaine bc she was preg. and he didn't have to stop...

I totally agree with you on this. I think it's wrong of her to make these accusations right now about the father and I think it's out of animosity as well. I have also wondered what she did to make the court give custody to the father, especially considering the conditions at the father's house. It must have been bad. And seriously, how trashy did she sound admitting that the fight happened because she was mad she had to stop doing cocaine bc she was preg. and he didn't have to stop...

Unless she had something to do with it, she has every right in the world to be po'd that her baby was kidnapped and likely raped and killed while on RC's watch.
Look how mad he was at Misty. I would be furious if one of my children disappeared while they were with my ex. Knowing my ex, I'd blame him too, especially if he left my baby with a 17 year old til 3 AM.

Unless she had something to do with it, she has every right in the world to be po'd that her baby was kidnapped and likely raped and killed while on RC's watch.
Look how mad he was at Misty. I would be furious if one of my children disappeared while they were with my ex. Knowing my ex, I'd blame him too, especially if he left my baby with a 17 year old til 3 AM.

So far, there is zero evidence that Haleigh has been raped and killed. Until there is, I for one, am holding onto hope that she is alive.

Secondly, now is not the time for her to be trash talking anyone. The time for that was when she went to court for custody. If Crystal did not like the outcome the first time, she could have refiled.

Thirdly, a seventeen year old CAN babysit at anytime of the day or night. Having a teen sitter is not against the law.

And finally, I can think of only one reason that she, as the mother of a missing child, would want to shift the focus off of Haleigh and onto the father...and that reason is that she herself is guilty of something.

All the above are my opinion.

So far, there is zero evidence that Haleigh has been raped and killed. Until there is, I for one, am holding onto hope that she is alive.

Secondly, now is not the time for her to be trash talking anyone. The time for that was when she went to court for custody. If Crystal did not like the outcome the first time, she could have refiled.

Thirdly, a seventeen year old CAN babysit at anytime of the day or night. Having a teen sitter is not against the law.

And finally, I can think of only one reason that she as the mother of a missing child would want to shift the focus off of Haleigh and onto the father...and that reason is that she herself is guilty of something.

:clap: I agree 100% with this

, I'd blame him too, especially if he left my baby with a 17 year old til 3 AM.

Why are so many people worried about a 17 year old babysitting at night. I believe at least in my State 13 year olds are allowed legally to babysit. We are wasting way too much time and energy on Misty's age. In my opinion 16 ans 17 is a young adult not a child.

Why are so many people worried about a 17 year old babysitting at night. I believe at least in my State 13 year olds are allowed legally to babysit. We are wasting way too much time and energy on Misty's age. In my opinion 16 ans 17 is a young adult not a child.
I agree.

I don't think age is a factor here. It's how responsible a 16 or 17 year old is. Some are responsible, some aren't. No matter who you have babysit, it all comes down to responsibility.

From what I've seen of MC, I have serious doubts of her ability to be a responsible babysitter.

And finally, I can think of only one reason that she, as the mother of a missing child, would want to shift the focus off of Haleigh and onto the father...and that reason is that she herself is guilty of something.

What focus could be on Haleigh at this moment other than this? She's gone. Making statements about what Crystal knows or heard about what went on in the home of the custodial parent and the missing child is, in my mind, focusing on ANYTHING that could help in the search. Someone took the child out of that home. She didn't wander off. She didn't just vaporize. Crystal is doing what I would expect: searching her mind for that ANYTHING that might help find her daughter. I don't see her doing anything other than emptying out her store of knowledge. Just because what she knows is not flattering to Ron is not her fault. We all saw and heard what he said about Misty. It was abusive and demeaning. It was something Crystal had experienced herself.

Threatening to kill people and demeaning the woman you live with......yeah. Ol' Ron was sure trash-talked.

What focus could be on Haleigh at this moment other than this? She's gone. Making statements about what Crystal knows or heard about what went on in the home of the custodial parent and the missing child is, in my mind, focusing on ANYTHING that could help in the search. Someone took the child out of that home. She didn't wander off. She didn't just vaporize. Crystal is doing what I would expect: searching her mind for that ANYTHING that might help find her daughter. I don't see her doing anything other than emptying out her store of knowledge. Just because what she knows is not flattering to Ron is not her fault. We all saw and heard what he said about Misty. It was abusive and demeaning. It was something Crystal had experienced herself.

Threatening to kill people and demeaning the woman you live with......yeah. Ol' Ron was sure trash-talked.

I have not seen or heard Ron being abusive or demeaning to Misty. Unless you're talking about the 911 call? In a panic people say things they don't mean...I don't hold it against him. Plus, I've been called much worse. It's not a big deal.

Why is Crystal and company saying all this stuff now? They didn't start saying it the first day of Haleigh's disappearance. If they did it might be a little more believable. But waiting almost 3 weeks? I think not. Heck, she was even resting her head on Ron's shoulder at one of the vigils. I could never do that with my abuser, could you?

The kind of speech we heard on the 911 call
is I'm sure common speech in this crowd and
I have no reason to expect the children of these
families are treated any better.

Haven't you ever been to the grocery store or
a Walmart???

I have not seen or heard Ron being abusive or demeaning to Misty. Unless you're talking about the 911 call? In a panic people say things they don't mean...I don't hold it against him. Plus, I've been called much worse. It's not a big deal.

Why is Crystal and company saying all this stuff now? They didn't start saying it the first day of Haleigh's disappearance. If they did it might be a little more believable. But waiting almost 3 weeks? I think not. Heck, she was even resting her head on Ron's shoulder at one of the vigils. I could never do that with my abuser, could you?

As for Crystal resting her head on Ron, even if he abused her, I could see that under some circumstances. My abuser broke my back, literally, yet for almost 2 years afterward, I still took middle of the night phone calls from him, helped him with any problems he had, and in general was his support system all the way around. He occasionally did the same for me, like when our daughter broke her arm. Even if he abused her, which I don't believe he did, I could still see that. Ron is a strong link to her daughter maybe the last link, although I have a hard time believing that she cares about that.

a Walmart???
Or the courthouse?

a Walmart???

Actually it's not just "this crowd". 911 calls everywhere are like that. People call 911 because of an emergency. Not everyone is thinking straight. There's confusion and cuss words in most of them in my area.

Actually it's not just "this crowd". 911 calls everywhere are like that. People call 911 because of an emergency. Not everyone is thinking straight. There's confusion and cuss words in most of them in my area.

It is still common speech for these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul