Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, That would make her 42 and we read she is 28. When you think about it tho, I am 64 and have 2 sons in their early 40's, so maybe the age of 28 was wrong. xoxoxoxox

I thought the age was too old... thanks, folks. -Kitkat

I can't find anything in google archives about a child being drugged and molested in a trailer park in CA. Anyone else find anything?

WOW! what a rumor!
Razer blades....were they the murder weapon?....or is this the twilight zone!~~~

Now don't get me laughing but this case is taking on wings of it's own.

Somehow tonight I think the FBI and the TPD are extremely busy, frantically testing what they pulled in today, making arrangements to meet the prosecutor to see if they are pat for arrests, organize the arrests so they are all done at exactly the same minute, send out press flyers to the media, etc

I can't imagine even being able to swallow a razor blade, can you? But if she did something to herself on the day the body was found, she maybe used a razor blade to do it. Maybe she tried cutting her wrists. I wonder if she is at home or in psychiatric custody? They said she got out yesterday. Don't know. xox

Melissa Huckaby admitted to:

1) Owning the suitcase in which Sandra's body was found.

2) Seeing Sandra at the time she went missing (last known person to see her alive).

3) Going to the church during the time Sandra went missing.

4) Admitting she has frequented the dump site where Sandra's body was found in HER suitcase.

5) Having a note which details the exact location of Sandra's body.

6) Having no alibi at the time Sandra went missing unless she was seen at the church by someone else.

This is so important I wanted to bump it up! bold by me
Please tell astro friends, SS
I don't want to copy your post to them........credit is yours

Why did only MH have a note to location and not give to LE??
Did she write both notes?
Did she go to hospital the day Sandra was found, to escape everything?
Was her 'internal bleeding'.........self induced????

I thought the age was too old... thanks, folks. -Kitkat

The pastor is 77 so maybe his son could have a daughter who is 42 if he married young. You are very good to find what you did. I don't know how to even begin to look for that kind of info. xox

Melissa Huckaby admitted to:

1) Owning the suitcase in which Sandra's body was found.

2) Seeing Sandra at the time she went missing (last known person to see her alive).

3) Going to the church during the time Sandra went missing.

4) Admitting she has frequented the dump site where Sandra's body was found in HER suitcase.

5) Having a note which details the exact location of Sandra's body.

6) Having no alibi at the time Sandra went missing unless she was seen at the church by someone else.

Wait a second...If she is the mother of the five year old with whom Sandra was coloring, does that make her the one who told either LE or media (can't remember which) that her daughter said Sandra was going to run away????

Could this be one of those cases where she has been abused by her father(the pastor) for years.
He has her so brainwashed and screwed up that she is helping him find another victim or helping him cover so her abuse history doesnt come up.

This could explain the stuff about her / drugging and molesting some other child.
I hear all the time that the abused become abusers......

bp, I have read the same thing, sadly 'sometimes' abused children become adult abusers or other 'self destructive' behaviors..

I thought it interesting too as it talks avbout the note and what Melissa says was said in it.

Also it is said Melissa swallowed razor blades which is why she was in the hospital. Probably a big fat rumor so I'll post RUMOR.

Rumor alert: There was also a comment on the Tracy News article speculating that her "boyfriend" who is also involved beat her up so badly she ended up in the hospital. Just thinking aloud here, maybe she threatened to go to the authorities and he beat her up to shut her up. Or, she feels so guilty she swallowed razor blades. It is very hinky that she had guards outside her room while she was there, though.

Wait a second...If she is the mother of the five year old with whom Sandra was coloring, does that make her the one who told either LE or media (can't remember which) that her daughter said Sandra was going to run away????

Omg. Others have better memories than me, but that seems right.

Rumor alert: There was also a comment on the Tracy News article speculating that her "boyfriend" who is also involved beat her up so badly she ended up in the hospital. Just thinking aloud here, maybe she threatened to go to the authorities and he beat her up to shut her up. Or, she feels so guilty she swallowed razor blades. It is very hinky that she had guards outside her room while she was there, though.

Personally, IF she had a part in this, I hope it was both.

Well. So in the middle of all of this, L. Lawless and C. Lawless can take off and drive a total of four hours round trip? I wonder what kind of church service is on Good Friday during working hours in a Baptist Church? Catholic, yes, but Baptist?

I wonder if MH or her 5 year old went also? What if LE needed to talk to the Lawless' and MH today while they were gone? What I do hope they were doing also was dropping off the 5 year old with family. This little girl does not need to be around all of the messy drama going on, IMO.

(just jumping off of your post, MissGinger)

Connie's dad was a pastor, her hubby, her BIL...........all of the same type of church.........not real Baptist?
Odd that they would leave now............
MH should not be allowed to leave city.........and is she still in hospital?

No, that was Kassandra...

And as far as we know the Grandpa was the last one who saw Sandra when she came back in for the five minutes. This Melissa chic said that Sandra was there then left... to go play with her other friend (kassandra)

really who knows at this point:confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member