Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am betting the piece of info they got confirmation on tonight is dna found inside the glove matching chris coleman.
Something sure happened rather quickly. Last we heard from the Major, it would be a few weeks, then that glove turned up and here we are a day later!!! :clap:

What has happened to our men? They've by-passed divorce altogether and go straight to killing not only their wives but their CHILDREN, too?!

MANY MEN are standing alongside all of we women in outrage and deep sadness.

I heard today from a reliable source the threats were found on CC's computer.

Edit: this wasn't part of the presser.

Thank you , do you know where it was from home, office,the other house.

Thank God he was sooooooooooooooo dumb :eek:

Couldn't there have PLEASE been resistance so that they were forced to save tax payer money?

Sorry...I am just sick

Mr. Bluenotes:
>>I heard today from a reliable source the threats were found on CC's computer.<<

Tell us more

Can't say from whom...sorry.

Something sure happened rather quickly. Last we heard from the Major, it would be a few weeks, then that glove turned up and here we are a day later!!! :clap:

Bet there was a big ole fingerprint right inside.

case remains open meaning they may still be looking at additional people involved.

What they said is they are not looking for anyone else and yes the case remains open in the event someone brings more info that would lead them to others who also might be involved.

Wow, my energy has left the building. Thanks, it's easier to walk through these things together, and I appreciate all of you. Goodnight.

somebody posted on ksdk.com
that they wonder what the girlfriend is thinking about and doing now?

Well goodnight all at least I will be able to rest better knowing there is one more murdered behind bars....And I hope the SOB gets runny eggs with thick grits for breakfast, Green bologna on stale bread for lunch, and mystery meat for dinner.....And I really hope they put him in General Population since we all know how much they hate baby killers in jail

I believe the glove turned up awhile back, but the press just got a confirmation on it. Honestly, I don't think the glove is what put them over the top with evidence for an arrest. I think other evidence taken from the crime scene and the bodies came back with positive matches of DNA to Chris. (Fingernail scrapings, hair, etc.) I would hope they wouldn't rest their case on a glove with paint which could be argued by the defense as having been there a long time or somehow knocked out of the trial.

Hello Mr. Bluesnote and your sweetie,

>>I heard today from a reliable source the threats were found on CC's computer.<<

I don't want a source. I just wondered if you had more -- but either way, I figured this could cinch it. Might guess the threats were on his laptop or at that other house.

Either way...LE got it and at the very least this guy is arrested, he could have confessed, but even that goodness was not in him.

Please tell all of those who went to the viewing to trust their instincts in the future.

I believe the glove turned up awhile back, but the press just got a confirmation on it. Honestly, I don't think the glove is what put them over the top with evidence for an arrest. I think other evidence taken from the crime scene and the bodies came back with positive matches of DNA to Chris. (Fingernail scrapings, hair, etc.) I would hope they wouldn't rest their case on a glove with paint which could be argued by the defense as having been there a long time or somehow knocked out of the trial.

I was thinking it might be the computer forensics report that came back. Especially if what Bluenote says he/she heard is accurate.

Well goodnight all at least I will be able to rest better knowing there is one more murdered behind bars....And I hope the SOB gets runny eggs with thick grits for breakfast, Green bologna on stale bread for lunch, and mystery meat for dinner.....And I really hope they put him in General Population since we all know how much they hate baby killers in jail

Frankly, the menu you mentioned sounds too good for him. However. General population works for me.

G'night all. As sad as this day is, the reality of it, it was a good day. Sheri and sons will have advocates speaking/defending them in Court. Justice is a great thing.

I agree. I think it was something more definitive, or a combination of things, that sealed the deal.

Unfortunately, experience tells me that now that CC is in jail there will be no shortage of women throwing themselves at him. Happens every time. Why I have no idea.

Now that is disturbing :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member