Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the glove turned up awhile back, but the press just got a confirmation on it. Honestly, I don't think the glove is what put them over the top with evidence for an arrest. I think other evidence taken from the crime scene and the bodies came back with positive matches of DNA to Chris. (Fingernail scrapings, hair, etc.) I would hope they wouldn't rest their case on a glove with paint which could be argued by the defense as having been there a long time or somehow knocked out of the trial.

during the presser, they alluded to having various pieces of evidence but one that locked and sealed the deal came back online.

I wonder if Coleman's supporters have heard the news?

Unfortunately, experience tells me that now that CC is in jail there will be no shortage of women throwing themselves at him. Happens every time. Why I have no idea.
Well...their man can't cheat on them with another woman. He can't go out to the bar with the guys and get drunk. He can't run away. LOL Some women just are needy that way, I guess. They prefer a man who they can't have...but no other woman can either. ;) It is a sickness.

somebody posted on ksdk.com
that they wonder what the girlfriend is thinking about and doing now?

If I was her I would beg God forgiveness and feel the weight of her part in all this.How could she do this to her BF and Garett, and Gavin.Maybe instead of sleeping with Sheri's hubby she should have told her what a rat he was and maybe Sheri would have gotten away from him with her and her sons lives.:furious:

Goodnight All. I think I hear a nice hot bath calling my name, and plan on soaking a while and reading (a non crime novel). See ya tomorrow!

here's another recap which pretty much has all the info posters here have mentioned

"Connor confirmed on Tuesday that all the victims were strangled with a ligature but he declined to discuss the type of cord used. The Major Case Squad presented evidence in the case to Monroe County State's Attorney Kris Reitz last week, but Reitz did not file charges pending the results of forensic tests. At the time authorities declined to name the suspect."

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-major-case-columbia-coleman-murders-051909,0,945264.story

Have a good night everyone! :seeya:

I'm sure Nancy will have a lot to talk about tonight (it's after midnight here!) so I'll see you all then!

Not all of us. I cannot CONCEIVE of doing such a thing to ANYONE.

Yes Ad, neither you nor my husband nor ALL of the many good men in here could ever conceive of this because you have kept your hearts right (only little speckles like we gals) and that is why we love you so.

Are you getting the weather? :confused: :crazy:

yes first it was black screen and the anchors were frantic but then they said stay tuned they will be coming back i dont want to miss seeing the perp walk

Hello Mr. Bluesnote and your sweetie,

>>I heard today from a reliable source the threats were found on CC's computer.<<

I don't want a source. I just wondered if you had more -- but either way, I figured this could cinch it. Might guess the threats were on his laptop or at that other house.

Either way...LE got it and at the very least this guy is arrested, he could have confessed, but even that goodness was not in him.

Please tell all of those who went to the viewing to trust their instincts in the future.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I just heard that all of the threats CC had been claiming were found on the hard drive of his computer.

Husband and father, Chris Coleman, was arrested this evening at his parent's home for the murders of his wife, Shari, and two sons. I heard the live press conference of the Major Case Squad and Chief of Police in Columbia, Illinois.

So sad.

I don't know how to provide a link at this point, but you can check out our local news at ksdk.com.

If I was her I would beg God forgiveness and feel the weight of her part in all this.How could she do this to her BF and Garett, and Gavin.Maybe instead of sleeping with Sheri's hubby she should have told her what a rat he was and maybe Sheri would have gotten away from him with her and her sons lives.:furious:

EXACTLY! I wonder if his family knew about the affair. I'm still reeling from disappointment and anger that his father, the pastor of a church, did not tell his son to CONFESS and BE ACCOUNTABLE for his actions! Instead, he kept him coddled in his home! He should step down from the pulpit! Its not that he is responsible for his son's actions, but he IS responsible for how he responded to them!!!

yes first it was black screen and the anchors were frantic but then they said stay tuned they will be coming back i dont want to miss seeing the perp walk

Ok, I'll keep watching. Thanks!
I am using DH's laptop as mine is basically on life support right now. I must get a new one...I just hate to give my old one up. :chicken:

Hello my SS and hugs

I don't think that the further evidence was anything but concrete -- I think it relies far more on a number of things.

I believe the glove turned up awhile back, but the press just got a confirmation on it. Honestly, I don't think the glove is what put them over the top with evidence for an arrest. I think other evidence taken from the crime scene and the bodies came back with positive matches of DNA to Chris. (Fingernail scrapings, hair, etc.) I would hope they wouldn't rest their case on a glove with paint which could be argued by the defense as having been there a long time or somehow knocked out of the trial.

[smooches and consoling to all my darling WSrs who were so hurt by this alongside me and this family of Sheri, Gavin and Garrette. They got him Mario buddy -- they got him, and I know it will never fix things for you -- but they got him!]

I am very impressed with MCS. They did a fantastic job and kept it very professional. I hope I am just as impressed with the SA's Office.

EXACTLY! I wonder if his family knew about the affair. I'm still reeling from disappointment and anger that his father, the pastor of a church, did not tell his son to CONFESS and BE ACCOUNTABLE for his actions! Instead, he kept him coddled in his home! He should step down from the pulpit! Its not that he is responsible for his son's actions, but he IS responsible for how he responded to them!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am just glad they have finally got him behind bars for he cant' hurt another human being again, and boy I bet they have fun with his virgin butt in prison. After all they dont' like people who do this crap to kids. Secondarily now Sheri and her children can fianlly rest in peace knowing he isn't getting by for what he has done. REST IN PEACE SHERI AND HER CHILDREN! I hope her family feels a little better knowing he is not getting by with this either, My heart and sympathy goes out to them that is for sure.

Unfortunately, experience tells me that now that CC is in jail there will be no shortage of women throwing themselves at him. Happens every time. Why I have no idea.

Ad,

Even as there are those who will not look at the facts of the case, there are those who seek sickness rather than well being.

I am grieved that, yes, there will probably be women throwing themselves his way. In this case, I cannot think of a bigger darkness to throw myself at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon