News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

Did you turn it in JWG?

Yes. I let both OCSO and WESH know. I received hearty thanks from both, and wanted to let you know that you are the one to be thanked. :clap:

Yes. I let both OCSO and WESH know. I received hearty thanks from both, and wanted to let you know that you are the one to be thanked. :clap:

No, it wasn't just me. If was Kathi's original find, Vahall for confirming it and to you for being proactive.

When I read your post, I hoped as much. Thanks for passing on the info JWG!!!

I just thought perhaps he put the duct tape on her. I also thought perhaps he moved the body at one time. His story doesn't add up for me. Just thought it would be possible that a utility company would carry 200 degree duct tape thats all.

Do you know if he was in Orlando in June? Did he read the Anthony's meter? I mean to say, was he in thier back yard?

Very funny that you think of RK as a suspect. GA may have purchased that brand of rare duct tape because he was originally from Ohio where the duct tape is manufactured and since the family are "Buckeye" fans they seem to be loyal to their roots in Ohio, so Henkel tape in GA garage not a surprise. Utility companies in Florida, I would think, would be purchasing something by the truck load or at least cases of tape if they do in fact use tape. What I find funny is that you think of RK as a suspect without any evidence, just a feeling. But KC going to pick up her child like any other normal day and not finding her child there at the apartment or the "Nanny" and after trying to reach the Nanny by cellphone and believes the cell phone has been disconnected does not immediately go down to the police station to see if there had been an accident. Nor checking with the office to see if they could get into the apartment to see if something was wrong. No, she did not. She went to where she thought they may have gone and when she could not find them she went to a neutral place, TonE's apartment. That's her story and she is sticking to it. Evidence shows she is lying, no job, no nanny, no evidence there ever was a nanny, no evidence of the existence of the friends she told about the nanny taking the baby. Cell phone pings show her at home and then on the way to TonE's apartment.

Anyone who has a child would not just say, "Okay, where would she have gone...oh dear, I told TonE I would be there by 6pm and I really don't have the time to make an effort to find out what happened to Caylee and the Nanny so why don't I just go over to see TonE and we'll go rent a movie about kidnapping a child. Oh yea, and if the nanny doesn't return Caylee I can always say she was kidnapped, hey that really is a good idea and I will no longer have the responsibility of raising this child and I can do what I want. I won't try and call Nanny and maybe she won't want to return Caylee. Yea, that's a good story." Because according to her story that is what she did, went to TonE's and forgot about the child not being with her. Who does that??? These are the facts she has put out there and if she does not take the stand this is what the jury will hear.

KC has painted herself into a corner and there is no way out. The duct tape is Caylee's way of saying to her mom, "Gotsha".

Very funny that you think of RK as a suspect. GA may have purchased that brand of rare duct tape because he was originally from Ohio where the duct tape is manufactured and since the family are "Buckeye" fans they seem to be loyal to their roots in Ohio, so Henkel tape in GA garage not a surprise. Utility companies in Florida, I would think, would be purchasing something by the truck load or at least cases of tape if they do in fact use tape. What I find funny is that you think of RK as a suspect without any evidence, just a feeling. But KC going to pick up her child like any other normal day and not finding her child there at the apartment or the "Nanny" and after trying to reach the Nanny by cellphone and believes the cell phone has been disconnected does not immediately go down to the police station to see if there had been an accident. Nor checking with the office to see if they could get into the apartment to see if something was wrong. No, she did not. She went to where she thought they may have gone and when she could not find them she went to a neutral place, TonE's apartment. That's her story and she is sticking to it. Evidence shows she is lying, no job, no nanny, no evidence there ever was a nanny, no evidence of the existence of the friends she told about the nanny taking the baby. Cell phone pings show her at home and then on the way to TonE's apartment.

Anyone who has a child would not just say, "Okay, where would she have gone...oh dear, I told TonE I would be there by 6pm and I really don't have the time to make an effort to find out what happened to Caylee and the Nanny so why don't I just go over to see TonE and we'll go rent a movie about kidnapping a child. Oh yea, and if the nanny doesn't return Caylee I can always say she was kidnapped, hey that really is a good idea and I will no longer have the responsibility of raising this child and I can do what I want. I won't try and call Nanny and maybe she won't want to return Caylee. Yea, that's a good story." Because according to her story that is what she did, went to TonE's and forgot about the child not being with her. Who does that??? These are the facts she has put out there and if she does not take the stand this is what the jury will hear.

KC has painted herself into a corner and there is no way out. The duct tape is Caylee's way of saying to her mom, "Gotsha".

Excellent,excellent points Lambchop.Why would someone find RK or anyone else suspicious when it's KC who has behaved suspiciously since the real day one. :waitasec:

He admitted to watching Nancy Grace. He was the meter reader for that area in August, So I thought perhaps he was in thier back yard at one point when there were several people around. He said he was not connected to them in anyway. Perhaps in the back yard he applied duct tape to the gas can. Perhaps at the scene he applied tape to Caylee. Perhaps he left the duct tape in the back yard. Guess that doesn't fit with the autopsy report though. I guess it sounds a little far fetched. But I do think it is possible that a utility company carries 200 degree duct tape. As far as not fitting into Casey's story, I think Roy Kronk put himself in her story.

In my opinion this is stretching. Why would anyone think RK would put duct tape in the Anthony's case cans months prior to Caylee being found?

I just thought perhaps he put the duct tape on her. I also thought perhaps he moved the body at one time. His story doesn't add up for me. Just thought it would be possible that a utility company would carry 200 degree duct tape thats all.

Do you know if he was in Orlando in June? Did he read the Anthony's meter? I mean to say, was he in thier back yard?

What leads you to think this? Has anything come out to indicate RK had any knowledge of who Casey or Caylee even were? If this scenario were true he had to have planned this months in advance. His story adds perfectly to me. He stopped into the woods to pee and saw the bag he had seen before still there, knew from the news that a little girl was missing, had already called it in and the responding officer was too afraid of snakes to check the bag out. RK story is not suspicious, KC's is.

I am looking at the evidence objectively.

I said before that I think Casey is guilty based on the evidence. Think being the key word. I do not know for sure. Then again of course she looks guilty because she is the only one being investigated.

If any of KC's stories had checked out, LE would have moved on to look at other people. But none of KC's stories checked out. In fact, the more LE looked the more lies came out. Lies to her family and friends. A whole fake life -- fake job with fake ID badge, lies about working at Fusion, lies to her friends about getting the house, lies about having a nanny. RK happeded to be the person that found the body. I don't see why anyone is suspicous of him. The duct tape is not the whole story here. The story is who was the last person with Caylee? Let's say even if RK or some other individual were the killer --- how did they get Caylee? Why did KC not report Caylee being missing? Why did KC make up a nanny to her family and friends long before this happened?

BBM - As we both appreciate investigative reporting in an attempt to surface facts, I'd just like to point out that the correct spelling of this investigative reporter's name is: Kathi Belich

You can view her WFTV profile here to validate the correction: http://www.wftv.com/station/1981969/detail.html

I noticed the spelling later, ThoughtElf. Thanks for being the spelling police though and all, ha ha. Ms. Belich's name rang a bell, maybe from when we lived in the area, but I guess I'd never looked to see the spelling. I'm not much of a TV watcher.

...... I do think it is possible that a utility company carries 200 degree duct tape. As far as not fitting into Casey's story, I think Roy Kronk put himself in her story.

good point about the tape, etc

He admitted to watching Nancy Grace. He was the meter reader for that area in August, So I thought perhaps he was in thier back yard at one point when there were several people around. He said he was not connected to them in anyway. Perhaps in the back yard he applied duct tape to the gas can. Perhaps at the scene he applied tape to Caylee. Perhaps he left the duct tape in the back yard. Guess that doesn't fit with the autopsy report though. I guess it sounds a little far fetched. But I do think it is possible that a utility company carries 200 degree duct tape. As far as not fitting into Casey's story, I think Roy Kronk put himself in her story.

Wow nothatsmart! If you are inserting RK as a suspect, you might as well insert the cable man, the mailman, the power company man, etc. :banghead:

I have been following this case from "day one" (hate that phrase) and I watch Nancy Grace as well. What reason on this earth would RK have to put duct tape on the gas can???? How could he have applied duct tape to Caylee "at the scene"? All that remained of Caylee was bones! IIRC, it was the duct tape holding that poor child's jaw to her head!!!

Why would a meter reader or water company technician need to carry 200 degree duct tape? The water line is not heated....it is only heated once the water is inside the house!

The Anthony's will stop at NOTHING to place the blame on anyone except the "mother" (and I use that term loosely) of Caylee!!!!! RK didn't put himself in her story, the Anthony's HAVE put him there! :furious::furious::furious:

KC is the only real suspect. And anyone following this case knows that. The smoke and mirrors thing won't work. No one with half a brain is buying it. The ones covering for KC are doing it for selfish, immature and repulsive reasons. JMO.

The "Henkle" brand duct tape is the smoking gun, so this evidence narrows the suspect list to those residing in the Anthony household! No more Zanny the Nanny hypotheticals should be forthcoming from the defense, IMHO.

I just wish the Anthony's would tell the truth about what happened to Caylee, instead of taking this tragedy to trial, accept the punishment and move ON with their lives, geesh.

saw this while watching this oldie but goodie.....

It's holding up a Caylee missing poster on the back of someones car that is parked in the garage of the A home. Can't tell what type it is. It's near the end of the video at around 8:37ish

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4PgTsO4GYI&NR=1"]YouTube - Cindy Get the Hell out of Town Why you can People don't like you[/ame]

What's that saying? The simplest explanation is usually the truth...or something to that effect. Case closed.

The facts are these.
Caylee was missing. She had not been found. Meanwhile, George had a gas can with a piece of a VERY RARE industrial tape on his gas can. This same gas can had been IN the trunk of Casey's car during the time when Caylee was FIRST missing. THEN, George and company began putting up missing posters of Caylee. They put at least ONE up with the Henkel tape, the same VERY RARE tape that he had on his gas can...Well, little did they know that Caylee was laying down the block there on the side of the road in the neighborhood dumping grounds with three strips of the very same VERY RARE tape ON HER SKULL! And another piece of this VERY RARE tape was found AT the scene...The odds are getting better and better for this tape to prove the link to Casey and the Anthony home...as a matter of fact, I believe they have passed over out of the realm of reasonable doubt and into the concrete bombshell proof zone! Casey is SO guilty and it is SO going to be born out and this tape is going to help the process...a LOT!

And to add to your's Magic-Cat, if the sighting at Walmart is true Caylee did not drown by accident, not enough time for the swim, KC tried to reach her mother (maybe to have CA take Caylee so she could go meet Tony) when she could not reach anyone, taped poor baby up with the duct tape and threw her in the trunk. And maybe there were no shoes because in the struggle maybe Caylee kicked them off. Would be interesting to see what LE thinks. JMO

The facts are these.
Caylee was missing. She had not been found. Meanwhile, George had a gas can with a piece of a VERY RARE industrial tape on his gas can. This same gas can had been IN the trunk of Casey's car during the time when Caylee was FIRST missing. THEN, George and company began putting up missing posters of Caylee. They put at least ONE up with the Henkel tape, the same VERY RARE tape that he had on his gas can...Well, little did they know that Caylee was laying down the block there on the side of the road in the neighborhood dumping grounds with three strips of the very same VERY RARE tape ON HER SKULL! And another piece of this VERY RARE tape was found AT the scene...The odds are getting better and better for this tape to prove the link to Casey and the Anthony home...as a matter of fact, I believe they have passed over out of the realm of reasonable doubt and into the concrete bombshell proof zone! Casey is SO guilty and it is SO going to be born out and this tape is going to help the process...a LOT!

Yes, Caylee is calling to us with that tape. Thank God.

bbm~ Put himself in the story how? By finding Caylee? Well, shame on him.:rolleyes: Thank goodness he did or she may have never been found. Goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished. :banghead:

RE: location of water meters- most meters are not in backyards, (I know of none actually, but don't doubt that they may exist) people have dogs as pets or for protection and NO utility worker I know is going into a backyard to read any meter, nor would they be expected to imo.

Having the same kind of tape does not mean it is the same roll of tape. I am lost here. I thought one of these reports said that the tape was not a match. Having the same kind of tape with no finger prints doesn't seem like much. The fact that the same kind of tape was found in the home doesn't exactly connect any dots, does it? How many other homes in Florida have the same type of tape. Maybe I watch too much court tv. I am used to long boring discussions about matching tape to a roll purchased at the same time and from the same store. Right down to the manufactor lot number.Same goes for garbage bags etc.

I am not sure that this henkel duct tape is as rare as everyone is saying. How many people were putting up those posters? Was there anyone from Casey's ring of friends helping with putting up posters? Is there an actual picture of George with that henkel duct tape in the same picture?

I have read several docs about the duct tape and have yet to see how many were actualy sold in Florida and or if rolls were sold to a central distributor near Florida. Where does florida get its duct tape? Who is the Central distributor. In Wisconsin, most industrial strength things are sold through Grainger of Illinois. Our School district buys most products from Central Distributors. They dont go to Walmart or Lowe's. Does Henkel do all of its own distribution and sales, or do they sell to a middle man?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back