VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scientists are fond of running the evolutionary clock backward, using DNA analysis and the fossil record to figure out when our ancestors stood erect and split off from the rest of the primate evolutionary tree.

But the clock is running forward as well. So where are humans headed?

Evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins says it's the question he's most often asked, and "a question that any prudent evolutionist will evade." But the question is being raised even more frequently as researchers study our past and contemplate our future.

Paleontologists say that anatomically modern humans may have at one time shared the Earth with as many as three other closely related types — Neanderthals, *advertiser censored* erectus and the dwarf hominids whose remains were discovered last year in Indonesia.

Does evolutionary theory allow for circumstances in which "spin-off" human species could develop again?

Some think the rapid rise of genetic modification could be just such a circumstance. Others believe we could blend ourselves with machines in unprecedented ways — turning natural-born humans into an endangered species.

Interesting but long article continues here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7103668/

Another couple of interesting bits from "The Code"...

The sigil at the top has some secret writing along the three edges of the triangle as well as including the number of the beast 666. Baphomet is shown in the background.

SickTanick has a visible "heartogram" tattoo, so he's probably a fan of H.I.M.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIM_(Finnish_band)

Look forward to some good eating while you're there Pax, I remember hearing somewhere they've got a Huddle House.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/puke.gif

Ha! Thanks will take that under advisement, I am hoping the trip works out and I can be there live to report back to all of you wonderful sleuths we have all shared so much this last month and I have enjoyed your company considerably!

Scientists are fond of running the evolutionary clock backward, using DNA analysis and the fossil record to figure out when our ancestors stood erect and split off from the rest of the primate evolutionary tree.

But the clock is running forward as well. So where are humans headed?

Evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins says it's the question he's most often asked, and "a question that any prudent evolutionist will evade." But the question is being raised even more frequently as researchers study our past and contemplate our future.

Paleontologists say that anatomically modern humans may have at one time shared the Earth with as many as three other closely related types — Neanderthals, *advertiser censored* erectus and the dwarf hominids whose remains were discovered last year in Indonesia.

Does evolutionary theory allow for circumstances in which "spin-off" human species could develop again?

Some think the rapid rise of genetic modification could be just such a circumstance. Others believe we could blend ourselves with machines in unprecedented ways — turning natural-born humans into an endangered species.

Interesting but long article continues here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7103668/

This is what I enjoy most from you, all the wonderful interesting articles you pull out of your *advertiser censored* lol. GREAT stuff!

Another couple of interesting bits from "The Code"...

The sigil at the top has some secret writing along the three edges of the triangle as well as including the number of the beast 666. Baphomet is shown in the background.

SickTanick has a visible "heartogram" tattoo, so he's probably a fan of H.I.M.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIM_(Finnish_band)

And more interesting stuff here!

I think the code of deciples is pretty interesting and worthy of discussion.

What does it mean to embody violence instead of peace?

What does it mean to rise when called upon?

Isn't this exactly what Sam did?

"The true deciple lives with vengeance not forgiveness"

I really hate to be critical of other's beliefs, as a Buddhist it is an obligation of mine to be tolerant of others but I really am having a hard time seeing the attraction to this. SINGING about what they sing about is FINE by me but asking your fans to leave the music itself aside and LIVE a LIFESTYLE that favors VIOLENCE over PEACE and VENGENCE over FORGIVENESS really crosses the line IMO and it is totally irresponsible IMO and it appears that at least one of their fans took this code seriously!

Shrim, you really should be ashamed of yourself for promoting this crap, sing about it all you want but when you ask your followers to go beyond just listening to the music and to actually LIVE their lives this way you are being very irresponsble and there will be consequences for that sooner or later my friend.

Karma is a harsh mistress indeed.

Blew that one! How do you get the little puking smiley to work?
:sick: < This one?
I clicked "reply to" under your post, then :sick: clicked the little puke, and hit "Submit Reply".

If that didn't work for you, check your options underneath the "Submit" buttons: from a 'reply' window, just scroll down, and uncheck "disable smilies in text".

On a slightly different (lighter?) note, someone told me about this recently and I've finally had a chance to listen. Those of you who are regular NPR listeners may have heard it already. It's an episode of the show This American Life which you can listen to online. One section tells the story of a church in Texas that puts on a haunted house that recreates the Columbine killings and other violent scenes. The narrator asks some kids which is the best scene to participate in and they argue over whether it's raping or killing classmates. Very interesting and very weird, especially the awards show with awards for best rapist etc...

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?sched=1323

213: Devil on My Shoulder

Stories of people who are trying to convince you that the Devil is there, whispering in your ear...and stories of people who try to deny he's there, against some very heavy evidence.

Prologue.
How does the Devil work? We hear stories from five different people who say they found themselves inexplicably doing something random and bad, something which made no sense to them at all. Host Ira Glass explains why this might be, cadging a bit from C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters.

and much more...

Controversy also follows in 2007 when the second annual "Black Christmas" show was cancelled by the Albuquerque City Council due to its content. SKR is now unable to perform in New Mexico for the time being. Irrigardless of controversy SickTanicK & Serial Killin Records move on into 2008 with a much more raw and established additude in the underground, with a 12 month consecutive release schedual and a full merchandise line on the way, Serial Killin Records and its Affiliate labels and artists, promises to dominate not only the underground sales scheme, but promises to give its fans a quality product for an affordable and fair price.

http://www.reverbnation.comwww.reverbnation.com/controller/artist/song_show_lyrics/654045

On a slightly different (lighter?) note, someone told me about this recently and I've finally had a chance to listen. Those of you who are regular NPR listeners may have heard it already. It's an episode of the show This American Life which you can listen to online. One section tells the story of a church in Texas that puts on a haunted house that recreates the Columbine killings and other violent scenes. The narrator asks some kids which is the best scene to participate in and they argue over whether it's raping or killing classmates. Very interesting and very weird, especially the awards show with awards for best rapist etc...

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?sched=1323

213: Devil on My Shoulder

Stories of people who are trying to convince you that the Devil is there, whispering in your ear...and stories of people who try to deny he's there, against some very heavy evidence.

Prologue.
How does the Devil work? We hear stories from five different people who say they found themselves inexplicably doing something random and bad, something which made no sense to them at all. Host Ira Glass explains why this might be, cadging a bit from C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters.

and much more...

This is a major symptom of a nation in decay.

Controversy also follows in 2007 when the second annual "Black Christmas" show was cancelled by the Albuquerque City Council due to its content. SKR is now unable to perform in New Mexico for the time being. Irrigardless of controversy SickTanicK & Serial Killin Records move on into 2008 with a much more raw and established additude in the underground, with a 12 month consecutive release schedual and a full merchandise line on the way, Serial Killin Records and its Affiliate labels and artists, promises to dominate not only the underground sales scheme, but promises to give its fans a quality product for an affordable and fair price.

http://www.reverbnation.comwww.reverbnation.com/controller/artist/song_show_lyrics/654045

As much as he loves to go on and on about how blasphemous he is I would bet the farm if a major record label signed him he would tone that act down in a hurry for the money much like ICP did when they came out with THY UNVIELING and proclaimed they were about GOD/JESUS all along which I believe was the result of a MAJOR contract they signed with DISNEY and Disney likely told them to tack a new course if they wanted the money.

Of course such a discussion is moot since nobody allied with SKR has enough talent to ever be signed with a major record label and they will always have to make their few hundred here and there by staging concerts where 40 people show up at a time so Shrim can continue to make youtube videos flashing his thick wad of tens and twenties padded with one dollar bills.

Emma's dad was an alcoholic before he became a minister according to some reports. Generally not too nice to be around alcoholics IME and if it is your dad it could be problematic.

When my honey visited with Mark in 1990, he was very sober, and highly active in AA. I doubt (but don't know) that he fell off the wagon enough after that where it would have been an issue in Emma's life. FWIW

Yes thats what I am waiting for, I have been working to pitch this as a major feature story to various publications but I really dont see the point in making a move on that until after the trial and all the real juicy stuff comes out and we have a real ending to this insanity. At this point any story on this is just another news article with no real substance.

I think someone should try and track down an e mail address for Sam's defense attorney and make them aware of this thread, I think there is a whole lot of information that would be helpful to them. I really dont have any interest in helping the prosecutiuon since they already have unlimited resources at their disposal and go in to every case with that big advantage. While I certainly think Sam needs to be punished severly for what he did I am very much against the death penality and would do anything I possibly could to help the defense avoid that.

BTW has anyone been following the Anthony Sowell case, now THERE is a real serial killer, he could be considered a bit of a scholar in the area. And strangely he is one of the VERY FEW who actually work out of their own nest, in fact I think there are only 2 serial killers with a profile of working out of their own home and one of them was Dahmer and perhaps the other was Gacy, its a very rare type of serial killer that takes a very special psychological twist and a tremedous amount of brazeness.
O/T For a second
Lots of serial killers have done this
John E. Robinson Sr
Fred & Rose West
Kendall Francois
Robert pickton
John Brennan Crutchley (he didnt hide bodies there but he worked from his home) ALL the others had more then one body hidden at there home.

I tried looking at Albuquerque City Council minutes, but couldn't find anything for either "Black Christmas" or "Shrim/Shirm." I did find out there's a horror movie with that name. I also found a mention of the show by another "artist," but can't find the whole MySpace post it comes from.

"Body Bagz [Master Of Terror][2%][MRM]'s MySpace Blog | Body Bagz
For those who know the situation better, this stems back to black christmas 2007 in Albuquerque, when sick said i attempted to steal his charm. ...
blogs.myspace.com/bodybagzmusick - Cached - Similar"

If I look at the cache and search the page, I get "These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: this stems back to black christmas 2007 in albuquerque" across the top of the page. Anyone know how to get past that? I'd kind of like to know what happened there.

I tried looking at Albuquerque City Council minutes, but couldn't find anything for either "Black Christmas" or "Shrim/Shirm." I did find out there's a horror movie with that name. I also found a mention of the show by another "artist," but can't find the whole MySpace post it comes from.

"Body Bagz [Master Of Terror][2%][MRM]'s MySpace Blog | Body Bagz
For those who know the situation better, this stems back to black christmas 2007 in Albuquerque, when sick said i attempted to steal his charm. ...
blogs.myspace.com/bodybagzmusick - Cached - Similar"

If I look at the cache and search the page, I get "These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: this stems back to black christmas 2007 in albuquerque" across the top of the page. Anyone know how to get past that? I'd kind of like to know what happened there.

I think they technically live in Las Cruces dont they, I am not certain, maybe try that city council.

As much as he loves to go on and on about how blasphemous he is I would bet the farm if a major record label signed him he would tone that act down in a hurry for the money much like ICP did when they came out with THY UNVIELING and proclaimed they were about GOD/JESUS all along which I believe was the result of a MAJOR contract they signed with DISNEY and Disney likely told them to tack a new course if they wanted the money.

Of course such a discussion is moot since nobody allied with SKR has enough talent to ever be signed with a major record label and they will always have to make their few hundred here and there by staging concerts where 40 people show up at a time so Shrim can continue to make youtube videos flashing his thick wad of tens and twenties padded with one dollar bills.

ICP was dropped from disney 1997 right before the release of great milinko because they didnt tone it down. Pychopathic records is their label on the unveiling.

What does it mean to rise when called upon?
"

I'd be really interested in this one, as many, many MySpace and forum postings within the 'group' say "SKR Will Rise!" or pledge themselves to help it rise. I'm sure it's pretty simple ... satanic take-over of the world, but I'm curious :angel:

When my honey visited with Mark in 1990, he was very sober, and highly active in AA. I doubt (but don't know) that he fell off the wagon enough after that where it would have been an issue in Emma's life. FWIW

Wadahoot, do you know how long the family had lived in Farmville? Was Emma born there or did she get moved there? I've found mentions of Richmond, VA and Illinois for the parents' pasts, but no idea of when.

I was moved to Virginia when I was in my early teens. We moved to a tiny little nowhere filled with people who had hardly ever been out of the county. I couldn't find anyone that I had anything in common with and I hated every day of my junior high school and high school years. My brother and I used to do anything we could think of, short of huffing gas, to get a buzz we were so bored.

I can easily see Emma feeling that same way if she had moved there. If I'd found an online community that felt like family, when I was her age I'd certainly have spent my time with them. I always had an interest in alternative music as an escape, but since there was no internet and I had occasional access to a good library instead, I found John Cage and Alice Coltrane and not horrible rap. Who knows how I might have turned out in a different time and place.

Posted: 4:08 pm MDT April 12, 2008Updated: 4:37 pm MDT April 12, 2008
EL PASO, Texas -- Police responded to a crash on I-10 near Redd Road just before 5 a.m. Saturday.

According to authorities, 19-year-old Juan Vislar of the 1900 block of E. San Antonio was driving east on I-10 when he somehow swiped a Ford Focus driven by 22-year-old Lizette Medina.

any of u think maybe Raz??

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/15866411/detail.html

Very small correction ... I believe they were separated, not divorced. And, I think he would have keys, too. I wonder if Mark lived in the house with them as a family and moved out, or if Mom moved there at the time of separation and the family lived elsewhere prior. Anyone know?

I think I found the answer to my own question. http://static.mgnetwork.com/rtd/pdfs/20091103_swarrant07.pdf This search warrant says that the door knocker had Kelley AND Niederbrock on it (#2), and it's not likely that Mama would have put Niederbrock on the knocker for Emma, so I'm going with both Mark and Debra living there together at some point. (no biggie, but I just hate loose threads!)

Posted: 4:08 pm MDT April 12, 2008Updated: 4:37 pm MDT April 12, 2008
EL PASO, Texas -- Police responded to a crash on I-10 near Redd Road just before 5 a.m. Saturday.

According to authorities, 19-year-old Juan Vislar of the 1900 block of E. San Antonio was driving east on I-10 when he somehow swiped a Ford Focus driven by 22-year-old Lizette Medina.

any of u think maybe Raz??

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/15866411/detail.html

hummm, that article says she was 22 in 2008, whereas the research that was posted here yesterday show about 28 (I followed the link and ended up here http://tinyurl.com/yza3eqc I was going with #8

I think they technically live in Las Cruces dont they, I am not certain, maybe try that city council.

I was just going on Dangrs's quote from sick.

"Controversy also follows in 2007 when the second annual "Black Christmas" show was cancelled by the Albuquerque City Council due to its content.'

It seems unlikely that a City Council would try to exercise prior restraint over a local performance based on content unless it were planned for city property. I'm sort of skeptical and I wanted to see what Sick was referring to and how it might have been spun from the other side. I just didn't find any mention of him or an event by that name in their records. I did find one mention of Black Christmas 2007 by Body Bagz [Master Of Terror], but can't get the whole thing despite trying several angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value