VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

That would require actually listening to it...
I would do it but I'm usually at work and my english isn't that great ,I did try to listen for that "dad" "they" thing,I would assume it's "they" but it sound like "tha"? ....maybe it's "dave" ,lol

HAHA why the hell does my pic have to come up in a search for his name?
*shakes head

yeah my myspace that Emma left the comments on Sept 14 was on the search warrant
www.myspace.com/pixywickedintent

i dont have access to the email to that page bc it was made by a friend of mine as a FAN page when i still had my radio show.

So if they are questioning someone or whatever from that page its NOT me they are contacting

I do not know of any pics or anything that sam could have sent out of the crime scene to anyone. I dont have a cell phone so if something was sent that way, i have never seen it or know of its existence.

pixy,does skr have passwords to the "apostels" myspaces,do you think?
I just think it's weird Emma and Mel's were shut down....

I'll post the lyrics for Murderous Rage in the AM after I review them a few more times..

I found this link with all (?) of his songs to listen to ... but no lyrics so far ... might save you looking around, though. I'll keep searching for lyrics to save your mind :angel:

I would do it but I'm usually at work and my english isn't that great ,I did try to listen for that "dad" "they" thing,I would assume it's "they" but it sound like "tha"? ....maybe it's "dave" ,lol

we'll have to make tapu listen to it,I'm sure she'll love that !

When I lived in Farmville, my boyfriend lived on First Ave. In the white house a few doors down that was converted into apt's for students (away from the athletic field). The entire street always gave me the creeps. Other people got the same feel from there. I know it sounds crazy, especially since now this horrific crime has happened here, but I'm not making this up. Did you ever feel that way? When I found out that the murders had taken place there I felt like I was going to pass out. Its like there was an evil presence on that street.

I used to walk by that house on my way from campus to his place. I don't think I would ever want to see it again now. The thought of being on that street again is upsetting to me. I hate to say it, but Farmville has had alot of very tragic things happen there. For one thing, it has had SO many fires, just in the last 10 years or so. There was a huge fire at Longwood in 2001, (no one was hurt but it destroyed the oldest part of the school) and several houses have burned down where students were living (one terrible one where a few kids died) a large storefront area burned down, and since the murders a large apt. complex there had a very damaging fire. Fire always strikes me as demonic.

Also, this is not Farmville's first gruesome murder. There was an ax murder in the late ninties where a local man murdered his ex mother and law and ex wife. As well as a murder/suicide of a local psychologist a few years later.

I'm not trying to bash Farmville or anything, the 4 years I lived there were some of the best of my life and there are great people there. It's not at all a bad place to live. But for one little town, that does add up to alot. Just sayin'.

Actually there have been a lot of weird and mysterious things happen in these small towns in VA. There's even a book written about one ax murder that took place about 15 minutes from where I live in 1895. The book is called A Murder in Virginia. It's a very good and historical book, might I add. Amazon.com: A Murder in Virginia: Southern Justice on Trial (9780393042016): Suzanne Lebsock: Books and since the Syko Sam murders there has been at least 3 murders closer to me than Farmville.
As for the fires, I'm not sure what they mean to me per se, but I will say this, I have had 2 house fires and lost everything I owned in each one, except in one of the houses I lost the only thing that stood was a dresser, and the contents of that dresser was the Holy Bible. Since seeing Paranormal Activity I wonder about that though...haha...yeah sounds funny, but true. Almost everything she describes that happens to her has happened to me before. CREEPY!!!!
I will say this though, kinda off topic, but interesting none the less, some friends of mine just recently moved into a new house, (not brand new, but new to them), and the second day one of them was there doing some cleaning, so I decided to go over and have a look. As soon as I walked in I had this weird feeling. I always try to describe it, but its hard, the only adjective I can come up with to describe the feeling was "thick". It felt as though I was walking through clouds and it took my breath away, not in a bad way or good way, but in a creepy way all the same. Well I told the owner how I felt and he laughed. A couple days later I went back over and I kept noticing the baby monitor would light up when noone was in there and I was pretty familiar with this monitor because I was their baby sitter, so I said to the mother: I told Kevin (the father) the other day that I have a weird feeling about this house and she says "well someone did die here." Kevin was shocked, he had no idea anyone died in the house he was now living in and he looked at her and said, "why didn't you tell me?" Of course I was like, I TOLD YOU!!!!!!
So yeah that's my sixth sense story. I have a few of them though....haha!

Could Jesus told me to do it be a planned statement by Sam to go along with the pattern of hearing voices to set up a defense? Maybe Sammy is smarter than we give him credit for lol.

Remember that woman who drowned all her children in Texas, she first got insanity but I think they retried her, I forget now, but she also said she heard God telling her to do it because the kids were exposed to an evil world.

If Sam is really smart then saying Jesus told me to do it could have been to set up a good defense, but I personally don't think he was all that smart or wise. He's too young to be but so smart/wise, not to mention he never graduated. I still believe that he was referring to an actual person or thing that he believes told him to do it. Even if that's not what he was referring to, just that evil grin is enough to make me think he's crazy.

David Berkowitz? aka Son of Sam?

David Bowie? Don't laugh: http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/bowie.htm

King David? -> Star of David: http://www.heyokamagazine.com/heyoka_magazine.22.starofdavid.htm

250px-David-goliath28.jpg

...I don't have time to read the bowie article now but that seems interesting...it freaked me out though,when I tried to copy something from there it won't let me and it says "I'll be your mirror"?

David Berkowitz? aka Son of Sam?

David Bowie? Don't laugh: http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/bowie.htm

King David? -> Star of David: http://www.heyokamagazine.com/heyoka_magazine.22.starofdavid.htm

250px-David-goliath28.jpg

WOW. I love David Bowie and ziggy is damn straight for the stardust dude. It goes wwwaaaayyy back.

I tried to read all of that but it's some heavy shizzle. After an insane amount of reading for school each week and a full time job, the capacity just isn't ther right now, but someday...

The whole occult subject is so vast, so deep, kinda gives me a headache.

been away BUT, don't you talk no hurt to David Bowie..sorry just had to say that. someone teach me how to use commas if'n ya wanna.

That's why I employed a ritual metal cleansing at extreme volume. I imagine Barry Manilow might work also or perhaps some Paul Anka. YMMV.

Tony Orlando and Dawn. Their stuff has a lot of subliminal numbers stuff going on. ("Knock 3 Times" see wha'm sayin'?)

I'm still here! I won't leave you guys! I promise! I guess I have a lot of catching up to do huh? Been a tad busy lately, but I have been missing you guys and all of "Syko Sams" mysterious ways....haha
Now let me see what you guys have been discussing! :)
Also, thanks for thinking of me! It means a lot!

I found myself driving to work the other day, wondering "Gosh, where has Heroine been?" I'm pretty sure that's a first for me on Websleuths....

All right, where's this Dad/They/Dave thing? I'm not up on that type of file but if someone puts 'er up here and guides me, I'll listen to it.

It's not that my "listener" is better, but sometimes knowing the phonics helps rule in or out certain possibilities.

And I got to insert "phonics" into a conversation. Oh yeah. :cool:

I found myself driving to work the other day, wondering "Gosh, where has Heroine been?" I'm pretty sure that's a first for me on Websleuths....

Awww thanks! That's a very sweet gesture, for you to think about me on the way to work. I missed you too and believe it or not I thought about all of you regulars on this thread all the time.
When Sam goes to court we should all have a party and celebrate our new findings....haha
I'm pretty sure we'll know a lot more then. At least I hope so.
:)

All right, where's this Dad/They/Dave thing? I'm not up on that type of file but if someone puts 'er up here and guides me, I'll listen to it.

It's not that my "listener" is better, but sometimes knowing the phonics helps rule in or out certain possibilities.

And I got to insert "phonics" into a conversation. Oh yeah. :cool:
YouTube- Syko Sam - The Voices

here it is on youtube...i do clearly hear "dad" now....you have been warned...sam's voice will NOT get out of your head....and it is pretty horrific...

BBM= Bolded By Me. Indicates that I highlighted the portion of your post I was referring to.
Took me a while to figure it out. I kept seeing BPM (Beats Per Minute) in my mind :)

Thanks, I was afraid it was some personal ad reference to Big Beautiful Men. :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back