NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
they do, i know my dd cant miss more than i think 8 days? a semester before we get in trouble..

Problem is the system is so bogged down. If she had gone into the school and disenrolled her she could have said a number of things... we're moving but don't know where to, we're going to homeschool, going to private school...

they would have possibly given her the disenrollment paperwork pending papers from the new school or homeschool verification. It would have taken the system weeks or months to catch on... especially in the beginning of the school year.

I have friends who teach in different areas of NC, and a sis in law who teaches Kinder in Lee county. Sanford is filled with migrants and illegals. They have an influx of children coming and going. It would take awhile for the ysytem to catch on that she wasn't enrolled anywhere. Fayetteville area is similar in some areas. Then you have Ft. Bragg kids who are in and out.

I'm a newbie,but I'd like to make a couple of points. I'm a homeschooler and up here in RI I report to the school board and they keep track of my son and I. Many states don't require any sort of reporting. It may be that someone claimed Shaniya was being homeschooled, hence no further involvement by the school district.
I've also seen a lot of comments about the boyfriend being HIV positive and the so called mother and babies status. I am HIV and have been for almost 19 years. I was on active duty in the Marines and was infected by my then husband. It is very likely that this unborn baby will be HIV neg as long as the mother(hate to use that term) takes meds during pregnancy. That baby has a better than 98% chance of being HIV neg. That poor baby should not have to pay for her parents mistakes. I assume the state will grab that baby as soon as she's born

o/y but my best friend has been hiv since 1987 and her husband of 8 years has never contracted hiv, nor have her 3 kids.

Did she live in the household with MAM?

I get the feeling he sometimes stayed with family and sometimes in the house with gf. It makes no difference in regard to the computer. There is absolutely NOTHING known at this time that would indicate the sister knew he used the computer for illegal purposes, if, in fact, he did.

OK she has not talked to Shaniya in 4 weeks. Her Mom took her out school and she was the Guardian according the school. Would the school not call and ask where the child was? when she receives this call, Why not call the dad and say hey you need to get your but back to NC something is up with Shaniya. This is just not adding up. Somebody is not telling the truth.

Yep,that's right.

Unless there was something in his background, I think he would have won,,,but we will never know because he didn't even try.

Maybe he didn't think he needed to try because she never showed much interest in being a mom. JMO

Kinda like saying the "only error" European elites did was forget to read Hitler's Mein Kampf, or saying the "only error" the NASA mgrs made in launching Challenger was ignore the temp, ice on launch pad, engineering data, and internal warnings indicating flight safety problems. Or how about FEMA, their "only error" was failing to deploy resources... isn't history literally littered, or more closely correlated, aren't social worker's case files filled w casualties of child abuse whose cases were never properly investigated? :waitasec:

Sins of omission can have as detrimental or lethal consequences as sins of commission.

If dad in fact lived so far away and had only this crackhead's word to go by, all the more reason to be skeptical, wary and not take her word! Her word it turns out wasn't worth a dime bag. I read a report where dad claimed she had "shown" him she'd cleaned up her act. :rolleyes: No she didn't... she TOLD dad... omg HUGE DIFFERENCE. Anyone can say anything SHOW me don't TELL me. All *I* wanna know is what "normal" person never seeks to find out for themselves whether there's any truth or validity to the claims, or think twice before allowing a helpless child to go even for one day much less unsupervised visits for weeks at a stretch gmab. They would have been better off leaving Shaniya ALONE. BY HERSELF. FOR WEEKS. ANYWHERE, but that God forsaken dump w this "bio mom."
:banghead:

:parrot:

:dance::dance::bow::bow:

GREAT POST ! Needs repeating..again and again

My thoughts exactly.....the road to H//ll is paved with "good intentions" ..
or maybe just mediocre, self serving intentions

(((hugs))) to you and your sweet KikiBird!!!

I've wondered that also... from what I've read, she was his babysitter at one time???? Strange....

I also read that he was paying child support to AD... not sure if he was still paying support to her if he had custody of Shaniya at the time prior to her going to stay with AD. If that is true, then that would mean that they both acknowledged paternity IMO. I think that Shaniya looks alot like BL (IMO). Who knows? I think alot of stuff is going to come out on both sides in this story... so sad..

regarding the babysitter thing, I beleive that came from a post on a blog. I'm not sure that is a fact.

Did we ever find out if the kindergarten was optional or mandatory? I know it's different in different parts of the country.

The following states require students to attend kindergarten:

Alaska

Arizona*

Delaware

District of Columbia

Florida

Louisiana

Maryland

Ohio

Oklahoma

Rhode Island

South Carolina*

Tennessee

Virginia

North Carolina has mandatory attendance between the ages of 7 and 16

Also, I think the address on that report that has MAM's sister listed on it is one of the addresses I found for Samuel (who is in the pokey).
I'm thinking Samuel is MAM's father and somehow connected to this case.

ETA: Sorry, looking thru my notes, I was wrong about that address being linked to Samuel. But I still think he is connected to this case. IMO

I am wondering if Dustrum (sp) is MAM's dad or relative. His rap sheet is downright scary and he drives a Toyota.

I'm surprised that Shaniya really ever wanted to go to momster's house ever!
Were there signs of crying? temper tantrums?, hiding?
Why would Shaniya ever be happy there?
Think she had friends? love? toys? NOT!!!
No one listened to any of her stories?
I know 1st hand that my mom never and still doesn't believe me, BUT
I stopped my sperm donor from getting me when I was 5 by acting up.
I had to talk to a social worker at age 5 and when I told her how I had to live
on his weekend visits, his visits stopped...........and I'm glad 55 years later!!!

Try this link and tell me what you think. I don't see anywhere that children don't have to attend until age 7 BUT I'll admit I am a bit worn-out! :banghead:

http://www.dpi.state.nc.us/stateboard/legal/schoolentry

Thanks Patty
I do not think it is mandatory from this snipped from your link you provided.

Is kindergarten compulsory in North Carolina?
No. All public school systems must offer kindergarten, but children are not required to attend

Did we ever find out if the kindergarten was optional or mandatory? I know it's different in different parts of the country.

its not madatory in NC...but where she was already enrolled i believe something should of been said if no one took her out themselves(meaning if she just stopped showing up)

Yep. Exactly what I was thinking, especially if MAM was using the computer for "marketing" purposes. And the next day, someone attempted to break into the house where he lived with gf. It sounds to me like MAM wanted evidence removed quickly and hired someone to do it. Maybe the thieves supplied the info that led to his arrest and/or discovery of her body.

JUST THINKING..............
If MAM was "marketing" the baby, It is possible someone in the hotel set up video to only show him walking out with a live child and nothing more. PREPLANNED.
Maybe the video was played around with.
I can not imagine a 45 minute hotel stop. BUT.... I can imaging using the video to create some show, alibi, etc....
Maybe that hotel is a pit stop for all sorts of deviants, and there is someone on the inside making money on it.
I think MAM knew where there were No videos at all, and has dropped SD off long before that morning, going in unseen.
What if :waitasec: MAM had walked IN the hotel several days before, totally possible, delivering her to her appointments; she was without shoes could he have been coming from another room. Shaniya may have been there for days.

He knew when AD was going to call the cops. It was pre planned. so that if she comes back telling bad stories, at least they will have on record an abduction.

When MAM finally left the hotel he could have had one more appointment, (hoping that perp will take the heat when he is found with her) but that perp turned the radio on and heard something while driving with his trophy so he just did his deed and then ditched the child.
I STILL DO NOT understand how she could have been that decomposed. she was not out there but one day. :waitasec:

o/y but my best friend has been hiv since 1987 and her husband of 8 years has never contracted hiv, nor have her 3 kids.

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure how OT we are allowed to go here.
It is much much harder to pass HIV from female to male. Perinatal transmission is a lot lower than most people would guess, even in someone completely untreated

Okay,so say the break in was Oct 11th,and if Carey was correct in four weeks ago on a Sunday that would be Oct 18,a week after the break in.

I've seen the address on that report before.

ETA: And that victims name (I do not think that picture of that report should be on here - it has personal info on a victim)

Please delete the copy of the report - I gave case numbers so the victim would remain private.

I meant his email hosts,he has FB and if he had an internet host with email address or they can check the main ones,yahoo,hotmail,etc and retrieve emails from any of his email a/c's.They did that with CA and some others in case.
:loser: Gotcha! I was thinking of his web surfing activities and illicit sites he might've frequented to solicit business.

Friends,

Can someone please point me in the direction of the documentation or whatever where it says a computer was stolen on the same day that MAM was arrested?

I've only seen a police report posted by my friend Jersey from 10/12/2009 - which is NOT the day that MAM was arrested: 11/12/2009 - which shows a video monitor (E-machines E202H) being stolen - NOT a computer.

Help, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member