NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is off topic but did anybody see this:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576146,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r2:c0.308481:b28991574:z10

I heard it earlier on HLN. UNBELIEVABLE !

It is time,with one child after another being abducted,raped and killed or missing,for parents to be charged with neglect if thier negligence caused thier child to be in danger of this happening. Children's lives are taken,because in most cases parents' lifestyle or leaving children alone with no adult supervision has allowed them to be abducted.Children should not have to pay for parents neglect of thier safety or well being.I have no problem with parents being charged now,this is becoming endless,one child after another,it has to stop somehwere.RSO's are not going away,they're in our neighborhoods,drug dealers and children being left alone outside,is apparently not going to end,it's time for accountability.

I'm actually not being generous at all. I guess I was stepping back posting in more general terms of "how can something this bad happen to a child with so many adults in her life?" In this particular case, I definitely have my own beliefs about some of the key players here... :furious:

Just wanted to clarify.

Belimom: Thinking just like you. Between the family listed on the obit and all that aren't, that's a heck of a lot of people. It reminds me of a small town atmosphere with everyone knowing each other's stuff. Even Bryon (former-FIL) knew Shaniya and how great Ty was with her. AD's younger half-sister stopping by Monday night. I envision lots of coming and going with friends/relatives which is a fun atmosphere for kids.

But I keep banging my head against...what was going on at AD's house, didn't anyone on AD's side of the family worry about AD and B with all these children? Is it possible that Aunt Carey and Brad knew AD was living in poverty but she had built up some creditability? They honestly never saw a need to get DSS involved. I'm not fond of people smoking in front of children but a burn could happen. If you have a heater on the floor, a child could bump it. I'm just thinking out loud.

I'm pondering Aunt Carey's comment on Oprah..."Shaniya loved her mother and wanted to see her." We started analyzing this case thinking Shaniya didn't even know AD and now it appears she spend a good deal of time with her. I'm reserving judgment until we hear facts from LE because there are too many inconsistencies.

ITA, missing puzzle pieces .............
after funeral I think we will get a few more pieces!!!
People will start talking more!

I think more will start to come out too.

There is too much on camera. And too many people, how can they all keep the stories straight?!?:woohoo:

just a reminder to everyone...

do not post any myspace or facebook pages unless it is ok'd with tricia.
no pages on anyone not directly involved with this case.

No names or addresses of anyone not directly involved in this case.

I've went through and deleted several posts with information not allowed, please don't post this info. Thank you.

Imamaze

bumping up -----

bbm

Does anyone know if CLD and TyD are related by marriage?

GREAT catch!!! I saved those fb addies and I bet allot of others did also.
Now so you aren't banned......we NEED you........please erase, edit them.

BBM
new red flags!!!
Is this fiance young? children? and maybe she doesn't even know about all his children???

Now you need to edit the links out as you quoted the post. :crazy:

BBM
new red flags!!!
Is this fiance young? children? and maybe she doesn't even know about all his children???

Thank you and I deleted the addies. I don't know how to delete the ones in this quoted message. Can you help me out??? Please!!!

She looks pretty young and probably doesn't want an already made family.

I think this was a family decision within the Lockhart clan. Maybe Brad's other brother didn't want to be in the media spotlight and it was easier not to mention paternal aunt/uncle at all.

Who is Brad's brother? I had not read that he had one.

BBM
new red flags!!!
I knew of those links YESTERDAY, and I'm sure others knew also after reading the Incident Report from 2007.

Has NOTHING to do with Shaniya's death.

I have come to the conclusion that this precious little child was no more than an inconvenience to EVERYONE that was in her life, mama wanted to party all of the time so she couldn't tend to her, Daddy - work out of town and obviously has a hard time keeping his winkie in his pants, Auntie is single and already has 3 of her own...the list goes on and on and on. Terrible situation for this little girl. Kids pick up on these things, too, probably accounts for the sad look in her little eyes.

Locals anything on news about anything down there like funeral plans???

I wonder what hours she worked at the living care facility?
So do I. Wasn't her job related to food services instead of patient care? Maybe she had to be at work about the time she reported Shaniya missing. :waitasec: MOO

Do addicts do their party thing all night and sleep all day???
This was told to me by a friend who has a son that was doing this.......

So do I. Wasn't her job related to food services instead of patient care? Maybe she had to be at work about the time she reported Shaniya missing. :waitasec: MOO

Yes, I believe it had to do with the food service within the living care facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG