2009.12.09 discovery docs to be released today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cannot get over the fact that there were no fingerprints found on ANYTHING in the garbage bag in her trunk. How is that possible??

I still cannot get over the fact that there were no fingerprints found on ANYTHING in the garbage bag in her trunk. How is that possible??

With Casey & Cindy anything is possible.

Looks like the prosecutors think that DUCT TAPE that the Anthonys used to hang up the Caylee posters is IMPORTANT!
The news footage that Kathi Belich found of the signs with the duct tape, back on Oct 2, 2009, was part of the EVIDENCE released today.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/120909anthony/1/lg/12401-12413_Page_01.htm

photo of Caylee missing sign held up by DUCT TAPE - same photo that Kathi Belich of WFTV found on their news footage

http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html
That's exactly what I thought when that was pointed out and I went back and looked at it!! Another piece of incriminating evidence against KC...

sad to look at it...(tape taken from the same roll - on the poster of that sweet child's face)...

Media is fairly quiet because these docs were released late in the day - mid-afternoon - and they haven't had a lot of time to analyze them yet.

For a better understanding of how much water was in this EXACT area, see Valhall's bog. GREAT analysis (done last month, before these docs were released.)
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=800

As always, thank you!

Rules are cool . "IF" you are on the right side to use them. I lurk because I'm more inclined to shoot first and post later.
I find it amusing that most pro defense posts meet with bile.

If you have proof that the bag was in the exact spot...please provide it. I am not going down this path with you. You want to imply that RK did something other than discover her remains, I believe there is a thread for that. He was not a witness to any crime IMO.

It's up to the prosecution to prove their case, I'm simply a bystander.
I have no proof of anything, nor at the end of the day does our opinions matter not one bit. I only know of what information has been released in discovery documents to this date. Isn't that why any of us are still here, to follow the case, the evidence and see the outcome in the hope the truth is eventually revealed and justice will take course?

My point is this latest report that the discovery site was thought to have been underwater only between Aug 18-28th throws a huge krink into the State's case. Their own expert reports indicate there was no water where Kronk said there was. An observation. That's it. How the State will overcome that obstacle, I guess we'll eventually learn.

There is no problem coming on this board with a different opinion. but if you state the opinion by insulting people and being rude you will earn a vacation. We are not dpoing that crap here. How ,in the middle of a case about a dead 2 year old, posters want to attack is beyond my comprehension.

BUT, if you see posts like this, scroll past and report. Do not respond or you will also get a vacation.

Final answer. :)

I have no proof of anything, nor at the end of the day does our opinions matter not one bit. I only know of what information has been released in discovery documents to this date. Isn't that why any of us are still here, to follow the case, the evidence and see the outcome in the hope the truth is eventually revealed and justice will take course?

My point is this latest report that the discovery site was thought to have been underwater only between Aug 18-28th throws a huge krink into the State's case. Their own expert reports indicate there was no water where Kronk said there was. An observation. That's it. How the State will overcome that obstacle, I guess we'll eventually learn.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19341482/detail.html

FWIW on pages 5613, 5614, and 5618 in Roy Kronk's own words, he mentions water, looking across the water, and deputy sheriff Cain standing on the waters edge. This of course does not give the depth, but it makes it sound an awful lot like there is water in and or around the area where the remains were ultimately found. This was the case on August 10th and 11th according to Kronk.

I think the bag could have stuck out not completely but enough to see a bag there.Because it is plastic,
part of the plastic would look like it is floating even if there was some weight holding it down.
Just thinking.....But I do remember that the search team did say they could not work there because the water was knee deep.

I remember a quote from TM saying they pulled out of the search because their 4 wheelers were getting stuck. This was definitely on the aftermath of Faye as I recall. They were afraid to keep going because of potentially damaging a possible crime scene. Anyone else remember this?

There is no problem coming on this board with a different opinion. but if you state the opinion by insulting people and being rude you will earn a vacation. We are not dpoing that crap here. How ,in the middle of a case about a dead 2 year old, posters want to attack is beyond my comprehension.

BUT, if you see posts like this, scroll past and report. Do not respond or you will also get a vacation.

Final answer. :)

I have problems with authority, is that going to be a problem?! LOL, just messin with ya, I'll behave!

That puzzles me as well. I would think that items (even garbage) which were protected inside a bag would reveal a multitude of prints.

Another thing that puzzled me was the "stand alone" release of the "Big Trouble" photos. In the past the origin of all Discovery/photos has been provided, Casey's photobucket, myspace, cellphone, we've seen photos from everywhere. Those photos were of course released well before anyone knew the significance of the "Big Trouble" (other than outside involvement aside from Casey).

So in terms of significance these photos must rank a clear #1, yet who took the photos and how'd the prosecution obtain them? We don't know. We only know the photo has grown larger now to encompass a full room, and part of a set. Sure we can speculate, RM, National Enquirer or whoever, but it just seems the State has more or less flung the photos out there, sort of like a "we know..". Puzzling....

That puzzles me as well. I would think that items (even garbage) which were protected inside a bag would reveal a multitude of prints.

Another thing that puzzled me was the "stand alone" release of the "Big Trouble" photos. In the past the origin of all Discovery/photos has been provided, Casey's photobucket, myspace, cellphone, we've seen photos from everywhere. Those photos were of course released well before anyone knew the significance of the "Big Trouble" (other than outside involvement aside from Casey).

So in terms of significance these photos must rank a clear #1, yet who took the photos and how'd the prosecution obtain them? We don't know. We only know the photo has grown larger now to encompass a full room, and part of a set. Sure we can speculate, RM, National Enquirer or whoever, but it just seems the State has more or less flung the photos out there, sort of like a "we know..". Puzzling....

They didn't just fling them out there, the orlando sentinel filed on behalf of the media for the release...least..that is what I am almost sure happened.:waitasec:
My assumption is that LE did not find these photos during any search warrant, and Cindy and George did not offer them up to LE...so they must have come from a friend..perhaps Ricardo? Maybe they haven't had them for long and are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the photos?

I'm with ya! Each time there is a doc dump I hope there will be something (proof wise, facts.. not media hype or another person opinion) that'll finally convince me Casey did this. It hasn't happened yet but I am not giving up.

I remember a quote from TM saying they pulled out of the search because their 4 wheelers were getting stuck. This was definitely on the aftermath of Faye as I recall. They were afraid to keep going because of potentially damaging a possible crime scene. Anyone else remember this?

From WFTV...( I believe this article was written in early September)

TEAMS CALL OFF SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

"About a third of their targeted search area near the Orlando International Airport was underwater after Tropical Storm Fay. Director Tim Miller said they needed to wait for the ground to dry before continuing the search for Caylee."

"If Caylee is out there and if we're going through with four wheelers and horses, we may accidentally run over her cause she's under the water or we don't see her. We don't want to push her in the mud or destroy something," said Miller."

More at link...

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Inundation - overwhelming accumulation: an accumulation of an overwhelming amount of things that somebody has to deal with

2. flood: a flood of water ( formal )

It does not mean NO water, it means flood. Residents from the area say there is usually standing water in that area during that time of year. At least it is an honest report and with the other reports SA will not have a problem.

I'm thinking the photos were probably taken within 3 months of her disappearance/death due to the shirt size and length of hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ