2009.12.09 discovery docs to be released today

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't just fling them out there, the orlando sentinel filed on behalf of the media for the release...least..that is what I am almost sure happened.:waitasec:
My assumption is that LE did not find these photos during any search warrant, and Cindy and George did not offer them up to LE...so they must have come from a friend..perhaps Ricardo? Maybe they haven't had them for long and are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the photos?

Do you think the photos may have come from Amy's camera?

One more thing I would like to add. The vegetation in FL is so darn dense. To me it just doesn't matter regarding Faye. It rains EVERY afternoon here in FL. IMO searchers had a very difficult time during that period. It depends if the area has a sandy base, or if it's swampy. When it rains hard thru my experience and you have a sandy ground, things tend to surface. If your in a swampy area with deep vegetation things tend to get swallowed up quickly by the growth.

That puzzles me as well. I would think that items (even garbage) which were protected inside a bag would reveal a multitude of prints.

Another thing that puzzled me was the "stand alone" release of the "Big Trouble" photos. In the past the origin of all Discovery/photos has been provided, Casey's photobucket, myspace, cellphone, we've seen photos from everywhere. Those photos were of course released well before anyone knew the significance of the "Big Trouble" (other than outside involvement aside from Casey).

So in terms of significance these photos must rank a clear #1, yet who took the photos and how'd the prosecution obtain them? We don't know. We only know the photo has grown larger now to encompass a full room, and part of a set. Sure we can speculate, RM, National Enquirer or whoever, but it just seems the State has more or less flung the photos out there, sort of like a "we know..". Puzzling....

JMHO, but I would imagine the photos of sweet alive Caylee wearing the t-shirt her remains were ultimately found with....coupled with the fact that her mother, KC, the accused, was photographed with Caylee while Caylee was wearing that same t-shirt...would discredit any claims that the t-shirt (Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages) was not unknown to at the very least KC herself. Meaning, the SODDI possibly put Caylee in said t-shirt and that the t-shirt was not a foreign or unknown article of clothing to at the very least KC.

Sorry...that above verbage sounded weird, even to me. All I meant to say, given the phantom nanny story Part 1, Part 2 being phantom nanny and sister story, that there is no way the t-shirt was introduced by an abductor/phantom nanny and that the family, or at the very least KC, can't claim that she has no idea where that particular t-shirt came from, since she was photographed along with Caylee who was wearing the shirt at the time.

I wouldn't go by that website...they're really not great in their reporting.

I did this once before...here was one local site I found...look at the amounts prior to August.

http://www.cityoforlando.net/public_works/Stormwater/rain/rainfall.htm

Thanks for pointing that out. I used that link because I liked the daily rainfall rates vs. rainfall for the whole month. I noticed my link was the same one Valhall used on her blog. Do you know of any other links that provide accurate archive information about daily rainfall in Orlando for summer 2008? TIA

IMO, the lack of fingerprints does not worry me. The SA has so much other incriminating evidence that points to KC....

JMO

I guess I should point out something.

The water level is going to rise and lower. IT's not going to stay the same. It's not going to slowly lower and stay lowered.

I say this because I LIVE in Florida and around areas of woods that are prone to Flood or be used as part of the over all water control. LIKE that area was/is. Place like that are all over, a dime a dozen down here.

The water is going to naturally lower, as it runs elsewhere or is soaked up in the ground.. to eventually the water table. Which is why it isn't sent to a nearby streem, to head down river to the Ocean. Florida needs to fill up it's water table. These areas hold the water in hopes that it will soak down to the water table.

When another rain strom devlops, the new water runs right to these ares that are all ready soggy with water. This will raise the water level again.

2008, it seemed we never dried out. A little rain, and the soggy ditches would be full. Didn't take much to get standing water.

So don't get stuck on a date that the water went down and stayed down. More likely that there was days the water was down, and days that it was high. Which would explain how the animals would be able to have some access to the body at least some of the time.

BBM

Exactly.

According to the autopsy report, the animals had to have had access to Caylee's body while there was still flesh to hold "body units" together. The same report says it would take about 2 weeks for a body to skeletonize in Florida's tropical climate. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/06/19/caylee.anthony.autopsy.pdf

Defense expert Larry Kobilinski also said it would take only two weeks for a body in a Florida swamp to skeletonize. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19795725/detail.html

There was 4 months of vegetation growing through bags and bones. The bones had to have been scattered and settled before vegetation could begin.

There was FINE SILT and SAND found in the laundry and garbage bags found with Caylee's skull. That in itself shows there was water over the bags before December 11.

IMO, the lack of fingerprints does not worry me. The SA has so much other incriminating evidence that points to KC....

JMO

right, I get that...but who has trash with no prints on it in the first place? not me...
maybe they meant no useful prints. no way there were no prints...

JMO

I hope your right, I just have a concern with Dream teams, media spin, jury tainting regarding media spin and an appeal on inefficient counsel.

I have to say though if 12 jurors from WS were on this case they would judge fairly based on the facts. IMO

One problem I am having with the reports of the supposed water level in 2008 that they figured out from doing tests in 2009 is that there was not the same weather during 2009 as in 2008. I have not seen where they factored in Fay during the 2009 results. Also what is rather curious to me is why did they put the well in a spot so far away from the actual site that Caylee was found? It was extremely confusing to me and I am not sure that I fully understand it.

James W. Jawitz, Phd, PE report Page 5, bottom paragraph:

"This analyses indicates that the site well location was inundated for the entire period from 16 June 2008 to 11 December 2008. The inundated depths were approximately 0.5 to 1 foot in June, up to approximately 1.5 foot in July, briefly as high as 2 foot in August, approximately 1 foot in September and October and less than 0.5 in November and December."

If these pictures were taken at Ricardo's (I think they were), then he or Amy should be able to identify them and possibly the date they were taken.

When was the last time Casey went to Ricardo's before June 16 ? Wasn't it around June 10th ?

Haven't finished reading the thread.
There's something called EXIF data attached to every digital photo that's taken. If we can "assume" the date on the camera is correct, then we will know the date these were taken. SA has it documented for trial.

will someone help please my daughter ran away 9 days ago i got a text but i cant
trach it why its my phone

Completely o/t for this thread so why don't we start a thread for your situation. I'm sure there are several here who can help you.

This image was released by the State Attorney's Office on Dec. 9, 2009 amid 40 pages of evidence. (STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE)

50979139.jpg

Is that a plaid blanket next to Caylee? Didn't Cindy say there was a plaid blanket missing from the contents of Caseys trunk?

Is that a plaid blanket next to Caylee? Didn't Cindy say there was a plaid blanket missing from the contents of Caseys trunk?

From what I can tell it appears to be a pillow. It could be a blanket on top of the pillow though. Isn't there a color photo of this one (or one of them taken at the same time that was released today) floating around somewhere?

will someone help please my daughter ran away 9 days ago i got a text but i cant
trach it why its my phone

We are not equipped to help you here. Please call 911. God Bless

right, I get that...but who has trash with no prints on it in the first place? not me...
maybe they meant no useful prints. no way there were no prints...

I understand that latent prints (which is what LE tested for) are easily lost on non porous items like the pop cans, plastic, etc., however the pizza box, the Copenhagen can, the cherry coke carton, the empty velveeta cartons, the Italian bread wrapper, or any one of the three receipts should have yielded at least one single print.
A few prints and I wouldn’t be thinking anything was odd here, but to me zero prints will raise a red flag for the defense. Perhaps I have been watching way too many CSI programs, but geez, not one single print. This is evidence that was at one time inside one of the most important areas of this case, the trunk. I have concerns that the white trash bag was contaminated by insects while spending the 30ish hours in the dumpster, but I fully expected the trash to yield multiple fingerprints from those who spent time in the apartment where the white trash bag came from.
I also cannot understand why they did not check for prints immediately. Simply because the white trash bag was at one time in the trunk, I would have thought it would be very important to make certain there were no unknown prints on or in that white trash bag. If the trunk is such a vital part of the overall evidence, I would think they would want all the information they could get from anything in the trunk.
I apologize for going on and on about this, but recently in another thread, LE seemed to take a long time to secure the trunk and impound the Pontiac. So, finding something like zero prints on all those items is disturbing to me. Also not even checking for prints until nearly 15 months after the car and white trash bag were brought in, is unsettling to me.
So please someone, anyone give me a logical reason why zero prints is okay, and why nothing in the above post is anything to be concerned about. TIA

I remember a quote from TM saying they pulled out of the search because their 4 wheelers were getting stuck. This was definitely on the aftermath of Faye as I recall. They were afraid to keep going because of potentially damaging a possible crime scene. Anyone else remember this?

I remember....

But this meter reader is perplexing my brain....
Because he did phone it in in August. and the ball was dropped because of snakes in the area.
Snakes I thought need dry surfaces not water, so I am very perplexed about this...:waitasec:

I remember....

But this meter reader is perplexing my brain....
Because he did phone it in in August. and the ball was dropped because of snakes in the area.
Snakes I thought need dry surfaces not water, so I am very perplexed about this...:waitasec:

Many snakes live in and around water and many swim across water...... good place to be near for food of various types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla