2009.11.19 Defense files motion suggesting Kronk as the killer. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider an investigation more than just an interview of one person. That is just my opinion though.

That link is just a link to his interview. Hardly an investigation.

I think that they would love to talk to these people since they are talking about Kidnapping and Duct tape. I could be wrong though, they may just want to ignore these statements completly, not address them at all.

If it were me investigating though, I would want to know the whole truth. This is all just my opinion and no one else. thanks

I agree that Kronk should be fully investigated and eliminated, so it does not taint or confuse the trial.

Whether LE have done that fully or not I don't know, I cannot say but both LE and the Defense should both fully investigate Kronk and reach their conclusions supported by evidence/testimony.

Lets get this one cleared up and laid to rest. Whatever it takes. No surprises later.

Seagull,

I posted this response below on a different Caylee thread but thought it might also give you an alternative line of thought.

The behaviors of KC and CA have always boggled my mind because I simply could not fathom the possibility of their various attitudes and actions in regards to Caylee. I have read and seen (on TV) various pyschs label KC and (possibly) CA as "sociopathic" but still didn't understand the mentality.

Then I read postings on another Caylee forum about an excellent book that gives a very good graphic description of the behaviors of a sociopath so picked it up this weekend.

"The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout. (excerpt and sample chapter at link below)

Now I completely understand KC and CA actions....and it does appear to this layperson that KC is a sociopath and that she IS "the sociopath next door". It reads like it could be her "script".

There is a chapter excerpt on the website below that you could read that is very interesting in itself.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Th...767915823/?itm=1&USRI=The+Sociopath+Next+Door

This is also a good article. The statement I quoted seems especially true in this case.

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

Psychopaths are not "fragile" individuals, as Robert Hare says after years of research. What they think and do is produced from a "rock solid personality structure that is extremely resistant to outside influences." Many of them are protected for years from the consequences of their behavior by well-meaning family and friends. As long as their behavior remains unchecked or unpunished, they continue to go through life without too much inconvenience.

ETA: Part of that protection from family involves blaming others.

I would like to talk more about Rk now that we have this report about October 9th and the adolecent screaming help. I was just wondering if Rk worked on the October 9th in that area.

At first I took it a glance that he was out there in November 11th as he stated in his jan 6 interview.

August 11th
November 11th
December 11th

Makes sense, the meters are read in that area around the 11th.
Then Harmony gives me a document that Yuri was filling out that said he aquired Rk schedule and he believed that RK worked out there in Sept or October.

October 11 is on a Saturday, so I presume the meters were read on the 9th 10th or the following Monday.

The two witnesses pointed to the area where the screaming was coming from at 8:50 in the morning on october 9th .They pointed to the North west Directly to where the remains were found. The Police searched directly North to the School with dogs, not sure why they did not search where the witnesses pointed.

So it makes me suspicious and I just want it to be cleared up.

Also I noted in one of the RK interviews, When police ask him why he didn't call in to 911 in sept oct and nov. He responded with, Rk had to get a new car, Rk has bills to pay, Rk just started a new relationship with his son after 18 years. He did not have time for this stuff.

It is interesting to me that RK needed a new car during this time. Perhaps the old one was contaminated. This is all just me speculating and sleuthing. All is my opinion only.

Caylee had not been at the Anthony home in October so how would Kronk have gotten her on October 9th?

As far as Kronk getting a new car, having issues that he had to deal with in his personal life, I don't see how any of that should make him a suspect. Casey did NOT report her daughter missing, did NOT have her daughter for more than a month, was NOT showing signs of concern toward anyone about her daughter and yet she shouldn't be the prime suspect? That confuses the heck out of me.

Since there are no police reports or anything of the sort to back up Kronk's ex's stories then I would have to not believe them at all. Sounds more like someone wanting to make life horrible for their ex or wanting their 15 mins of fame. Now if the defense were saying that someone else in the Anthony family did this to Caylee then that would make more sense as they all had means and opportunity.

Caylee had not been at the Anthony home in October so how would Kronk have gotten her on October 9th?

Perhaps got her on June 16th.

As far as Kronk getting a new car, having issues that he had to deal with in his personal life, I don't see how any of that should make him a suspect. Casey did NOT report her daughter missing, did NOT have her daughter for more than a month, was NOT showing signs of concern toward anyone about her daughter and yet she shouldn't be the prime suspect? That confuses the heck out of me.

Perhaps the old car had evidence.

Since there are no police reports or anything of the sort to back up Kronk's ex's stories then I would have to not believe them at all. Sounds more like someone wanting to make life horrible for their ex or wanting their 15 mins of fame. Now if the defense were saying that someone else in the Anthony family did this to Caylee then that would make more sense as they all had means and opportunity.

A kidnapping charge went to the Grand Jury, which means the police believed it and so did SA.

I think RK is now a suspect. The SA is already complaining that Jb did not give them the addresses of the ex wives. That says to me, they are going to look into this stuff. Those ex wives and the son appeared credible to me. This is my opinion only.

With this one...only time and patience will tell...we all have our own opinions and can debate till we are blue in the face...

I am sorry, if someone took my child...or my child was missing...I would scream till the folks in California could here me...if I was afraid of someone...I wouldn't go out and act carefree...script or no script...you don't take my baby and expect me to be quiet...I would die first!!!!

I guess Kronks car would be easy to look into...but that doesn't explain the pizza partying squirrels that died in KC's car then disappeared into nothing...or was it just the box...or maybe a ham sandwich...

I think I need to go for a walk....:banghead:

Bottom line is there is less than 0 proof that Kronk had any involvement in Caylee's death when compared to Caylee's own mother.

Plus it appears defense may have given up on Mr. Kronk...maybe because it was not received well in the public eye.

Also wasn't the Grand Jury held to decide on charges against KC? I don't recall kidnapping charges against her? Or am I misunderstanding something?

A kidnapping charge went to the Grand Jury, which means the police believed it and so did SA.

I think RK is now a suspect. The SA is already complaining that Jb did not give them the addresses of the ex wives. That says to me, they are going to look into this stuff. Those ex wives and the son appeared credible to me. This is my opinion only.

I missed this last comment...I agree with LambChop I think I missed something....there hasn't been another GJ regarding Kronk has there? And I don't believe KC is charged with kidnapping so I am lost :waitasec: But that really isn't new for me in regards to this case.

I don't know what kidnapping charge you are talking about, but in my state at least the DA's office certainly does bring charges they don't believe to the Grand Jury. I was on a Grand Jury, and we heard several cases that the DA didn't believe but brought to us anyway so that we could decide if there was enough evidence to proceed to trial. Maybe this is a way to get an unbelievable complaining witness "off their back" since the Grand Jury has to make the decision. I don't know if I have used the correct terms here, but my experience was some cases brought to a Grand Jury were very strong and some were very weak and not "believed" by the SA or anyone else.

Again, it is my opinion the only reason the October 9th "screaming" incident is even with the document dump has NOTHING to do with the actual incident itself and ALL to do with the little bit of info at the very end of the document, mentioning the police did NOT search the woods because it was wet, overgrown and submerged in many areas, which counter claims what the "searchers" the defense has lined up that say they searched the area around that time. Who you going to believe? The police report that says why they didn't search behind the school for aforementioned reasons, or the searchers who claim it was dry and Caylee's body wasn't there?

I really think the actual incident was secondary.

And I am sure the police are competent enough to have already done their due diligence, that is why they aren't calling Kronk a suspect. Because, well, he isn't. We have seen over and over again that they have looked into tips and people and interviewed and interviewed, trying to find out "who done it". And it all comes back to the mother of the dear child.

Hanging Kronk out to dry is unreal. No wonder there is a bystander interference affect. No one wants to come forward. And then we complain about the amount of missing people and cold cases, etc.

Sad.

Bottom line is there is less than 0 proof that Kronk had any involvement in Caylee's death when compared to Caylee's own mother.

Plus it appears defense may have given up on Mr. Kronk...maybe because it was not received well in the public eye.

Also wasn't the Grand Jury held to decide on charges against KC? I don't recall kidnapping charges against her? Or am I misunderstanding something?

I was reffering to the Grand Jury in the RK kidnapping charges. thanks

I missed this last comment...I agree with LambChop I think I missed something....there hasn't been another GJ regarding Kronk has there? And I don't believe KC is charged with kidnapping so I am lost :waitasec: But that really isn't new for me in regards to this case.

Just to clear this up. RK was charged with kidnapping a long time ago and it went to the Grand Jury. The Grand Jury dropped the charges. However in order for it to get to the Grand Jury in the first place, LE must believe it, and the SA must believe it, otherwise, why would they bother. IMO

Just to clear this up. RK was charged with kidnapping a long time ago and it went to the Grand Jury. The Grand Jury dropped the charges. However in order for it to get to the Grand Jury in the first place, LE must believe it, and the SA must believe it, otherwise, why would they bother. IMO

I was reffering to the Grand Jury in the RK kidnapping charges. thanks

Okay, I am sorry, this old brain is still confused...do you have a link? Was this recent or the incident in the past which Kronk was cleared of?

I think those charges were dropped and his record was expunged years ago. And as we have discussed here many, many, many times on this thread that the woman said she had not been kidnapped. So I am not sure why that is even an issue today. And wasn't it Kronk who brought it to the public's attention.

There is no evidence pointing to Kronk. None..

Good grief I ended up with 3 posts.......we must be making the Gods angry, so enough about Mr. Kronk being a suspect, I would imagine. JMO

I don't know what kidnapping charge you are talking about, but in my state at least the DA's office certainly does bring charges they don't believe to the Grand Jury. I was on a Grand Jury, and we heard several cases that the DA didn't believe but brought to us anyway so that we could decide if there was enough evidence to proceed to trial. Maybe this is a way to get an unbelievable complaining witness "off their back" since the Grand Jury has to make the decision. I don't know if I have used the correct terms here, but my experience was some cases brought to a Grand Jury were very strong and some were very weak and not "believed" by the SA or anyone else.

Thank you for this post. I had thought that it took LE and SA to bring a Grand Jury together. I didn't realize that a complaining witness had that power. I stand corrected. thanks

I would like to talk more about Rk now that we have this report about October 9th and the adolecent screaming help. I was just wondering if Rk worked on the October 9th in that area.

At first I took it a glance that he was out there in November 11th as he stated in his jan 6 interview.

August 11th
November 11th
December 11th

Makes sense, the meters are read in that area around the 11th.
Then Harmony gives me a document that Yuri was filling out that said he aquired Rk schedule and he believed that RK worked out there in Sept or October.

October 11 is on a Saturday, so I presume the meters were read on the 9th 10th or the following Monday.

The two witnesses pointed to the area where the screaming was coming from at 8:50 in the morning on october 9th .They pointed to the North west Directly to where the remains were found. The Police searched directly North to the School with dogs, not sure why they did not search where the witnesses pointed.

So it makes me suspicious and I just want it to be cleared up.

Also I noted in one of the RK interviews, When police ask him why he didn't call in to 911 in sept oct and nov. He responded with, Rk had to get a new car, Rk has bills to pay, Rk just started a new relationship with his son after 18 years. He did not have time for this stuff.

It is interesting to me that RK needed a new car during this time. Perhaps the old one was contaminated. This is all just me speculating and sleuthing. All is my opinion only.

I know whose car was contaminated prior to this time. The same person who had care, control, and custody of Caylee. The same person who lied to investigators about every detail related to her child's disappearance. The same person who used to hang out in those woods where the body was found.

I want to ask again, because we lost our track in the other thread. If you are suggesting that RK was somehow involved in killing Caylee or disposing of her body on October 9th, why had he reported a bag/body/corpse/skull in that exact location two months earlier? Who was the adolescent that screamed for help that morning, prompting the 911 calls? How do you explain the coinciding evidence of decomp in KC's trunk at the same time her daughter disappears, which also coincides with the amount of plant growth through the remains, which would have been two months before the October 9th incident?

Speculation is a great way to consider all possibilities; I just don't want the actual evidence overlooked in developing unlikely scenarios. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2