2009.11.19 Defense files motion suggesting Kronk as the killer. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Soju - it seems to be so typical of her - if she has a problem she thinks of the quickest way to solve it - need money, steal from grandpa - need to get rid of the smell, just throw it to the side of the road - quick and easy! No thinking it through because this girl just didn't understand the theory of action and consequence enough to think it through.

Very new WS poster! Actually finally signed up after being a very long lurker - so please excuse if I should have seen the answer in all of the documentation about Kronk which I have read.
Here's my question I hope someone can answer or point me to a link and thanks in advance.
First, let me say what a pile of hooey re Kronk as the killer! The defense probably said - everything points to "his gal" - let's put some names in a hat and draw one. But to my question. Kronk said in his statement that he just walked in to the trees to relieve himself and there was Caylee. Now I'm not suggesting there is anything sinister about Kronk. But what if after watching the PR that Padilla got really for not much, Kronk wanted to both find Caylee and be a "real" hero. And what if he actually spent a lot of time on his own searching, till he did find her. Then just made it seem like it was an easy find. He used to be a bounty hunter, probably more exciting than a meter reader. What if his motives were good, but he's just not really truthful about the actual search?

bbm

Hi, welcome. Just for the record, RK stated he used to be a Bail Bondsman. He claimed this line of work in one of his audio interviews with LE.

I'll be back with the date of the interview. I'm back - He told LE in his interview on Dec. 17, 2008. This can be found in the Official Documents Thread, Post 131 dtd. 4/6/09. I ran across this information when I was searching for info that I stated in Post 452 of this thread.

Hi woe.be.gone - thanks for the correction. I guess I'm getting confused thinking about the antics of Padilla rather than which was which. I've been thinking if RKronk thought Padilla got a lot of media focus for the park search without finding anything, and how much attention he would get if he actually did find her.

Then it should be quite easy for the state to unravel this, and the defense knows it...this is another way for the defense to deconstruct some of the players/scenarios to see if they can ride something through to penalty phase.
AL really should not have taped that speech she gave, I got her number on this now, as I know a lot of you do-It's just I'm a little slower at catching on to these things!

I'm not sure but I bet AL collected a hefty fee for delivering that talk.

Kronk was trying to collect reward money for finding Caylee's remains as he stated to LE (not one of his prouder moments or something like that).

People should be more careful about how they earn their money - just making an observation. Bet they're both kicking themselves now.

I agree and strongly doubt the assertions being made by Jill Kerley and the other ex's. They are ex's because they had disagreements, so it's only natural that these people aren't going to say anything nice. They're opportunistic seeking their 15 minutes of fame, and the defense is just desperate enough to use them.

They must really hate him though - payback is a bi*ch! :crazy:

**Sigh***
After being off of the board while traveling to Florida for the Thanksgiving Holiday, I can say that I was in MAJOR Websleuth withdrawal!

But as I am reading this foolishness about suggesting that RK had anything to do with Caylee's death all I can surmise is that "There is a very special place BENEATH hell for any and all that would try to implicate anyone other than KC for this baby's murder. I don't care how much the defense is supposed to DEFEND KC.

What is indefensible is that THEY KNOW, HER PARENTS KNOW, KC KNOWS and WE KNOW that only KC is the murderer.

Slightly O/T....I am currently reading Diane Fanning's book and I am about 1/2 way through it. No real revelations in it, but it's still interesting.

Talk about being taken for a ride...Amy Huizenga has really been railroaded by KC. She really thought that she would be moving into the Anthony house, KC stole major money from her and USED her period!

I honestly believe the KC was plotting to kill Cindy and George!

I'm glad to be back. Can't wait for this show to get started (the Trial). KC needs to rot in jail for the rest of her sorry life!

Baez already admitted that he knows this likely wont come in because it is too remote in time, now they are saying we have to use her depo in lieu of live testimony at trial, even if the judge would allow it. You just can't make this stuff up! When is the defense going to get serious?

Was this lady actually convicted of the fraud charges against her or did she plea out?

PDF: Motion to Take Deposition to Perpetuate Testimony of Jill Kerley
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...l Kerley.pdf

Baez already admitted that he knows this likely wont come in because it is too remote in time, now they are saying we have to use her depo in lieu of live testimony at trial, even if the judge would allow it. You just can't make this stuff up! When is the defense going to get serious?

Was this lady actually convicted of the fraud charges against her or did she plea out?

PDF: Motion to Take Deposition to Perpetuate Testimony of Jill Kerley
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...l Kerley.pdf

If I were a Judge, I would allow a deposition of these people. It may be remote in time, but it links to duct tape a key piece of evidence. I think the Judge has to consider Casey's right to fair trial in any of his decisions. We out here in the court of public opinion can shoot the messenger all we want, but the Judge knows if you want to get to the truth, your going to have to look at what they have to say.

If I were a Judge, I would allow a deposition of these people. It may be remote in time, but it links to duct tape a key piece of evidence. I think the Judge has to consider Casey's right to fair trial in any of his decisions. We out here in the court of public opinion can shoot the messenger all we want, but the Judge knows if you want to get to the truth, your going to have to look at what they have to say.

I agree. A deposition will also draw out Jill K's prior criminal activities, her current documented mental diagnosis (at least according to her mother's internet postings), current status in criminal proceedings in other counties...much more testimony than just what SHE claims is a link to a duct tape story.

I agree. A deposition will also draw out Jill K's prior criminal activities, her current documented mental diagnosis (at least according to her mother's internet postings), current status in criminal proceedings in other counties...much more testimony than just what SHE claims is a link to a duct tape story.

Just to follow up a little bit. I think LE would love to investigate Kronk. They may currently be told to keep your eye on the ball and not go down that road, but given the oppurtunity (Judges order) they could have a field day. I think the way it is currently setup, The FBI is responsible for all out of state leads. I bet YM would love to talk to all these people. I do not know how you can not have a bad gut feeling about RK after these videos. I want these people to be deposed and impeached if need be. If they are telling the truth though, that is creepy.

**Sigh***
After being off of the board while traveling to Florida for the Thanksgiving Holiday, I can say that I was in MAJOR Websleuth withdrawal!

But as I am reading this foolishness about suggesting that RK had anything to do with Caylee's death all I can surmise is that "There is a very special place BENEATH hell for any and all that would try to implicate anyone other than KC for this baby's murder. I don't care how much the defense is supposed to DEFEND KC.

What is indefensible is that THEY KNOW, HER PARENTS KNOW, KC KNOWS and WE KNOW that only KC is the murderer.

Slightly O/T....I am currently reading Diane Fanning's book and I am about 1/2 way through it. No real revelations in it, but it's still interesting.

Talk about being taken for a ride...Amy Huizenga has really been railroaded by KC. She really thought that she would be moving into the Anthony house, KC stole major money from her and USED her period!

I honestly believe the KC was plotting to kill Cindy and George!

I'm glad to be back. Can't wait for this show to get started (the Trial). KC needs to rot in jail for the rest of her sorry life!

BBM
Casey was a despicable friend to Amy, she convinces Amy she is going to move into the A home and pulls the rug out from under her
Imagine how she felt when she heard the LE interviews when Cindy accused her of being Zanny the Nanny along with Jesse.

But that's exactly the point ECS, why would she still be cooking for TL and doing promotions for him and be completely nonchalant and unconcerned about Caylee as if she were with a sitter? You do know that's what she was doing there, right? Doing a dance she didn't want to do and had to "pound shots" to enable herself to do, for Tony L's promotion. She said in texts she would never do it again, they would have to get someone else next time. It's true that it's clear from her texts and so on from the time frame that she was unconcerned about Caylee, as if Caylee was just with a friend or sitter. If she'd killed Caylee why wouldn't she call LE and put on a distressed act and say something like "we were walking in a parking lot and I looked around and she was gone!" or "A stranger grabbed Caylee from me at the park", or whatever. Something that couldn't be checked out. If she killed Caylee, why would she even be in town? etc

I'm asking because I can't tell - but are you being serious or being facetious? Again, I'm respectfully asking because I can't tell. I was going to say that Casey's texts aren't reliable for being truthful at all, because she also texted the lie about the squirrel plastered to the frame of her car, and others I can't remember right now. imo

Just to follow up a little bit. I think LE would love to investigate Kronk. They may currently be told to keep your eye on the ball and not go down that road, but given the oppurtunity (Judges order) they could have a field day. I think the way it is currently setup, The FBI is responsible for all out of state leads. I bet YM would love to talk to all these people. I do not know how you can not have a bad gut feeling about RK after these videos. I want these people to be deposed and impeached if need be. If they are telling the truth though, that is creepy.

Ummm...it was my understanding that OCSD (in fact YM) did investigate Kronk after he found the remains in December :waitasec:

See:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782192...ronk-Interview-Transcript-released-March-5pdf

I would assume that they deemed no further investigation was warranted, and why in the world would they "love to talk to all these people"?

My recollection is that these people were NOT present when the remains were found and they are investigating the death of Caylee!

But that's exactly the point ECS, why would she still be cooking for TL and doing promotions for him and be completely nonchalant and unconcerned about Caylee as if she were with a sitter? You do know that's what she was doing there, right? Doing a dance she didn't want to do and had to "pound shots" to enable herself to do, for Tony L's promotion. She said in texts she would never do it again, they would have to get someone else next time. It's true that it's clear from her texts and so on from the time frame that she was unconcerned about Caylee, as if Caylee was just with a friend or sitter. If she'd killed Caylee why wouldn't she call LE and put on a distressed act and say something like "we were walking in a parking lot and I looked around and she was gone!" or "A stranger grabbed Caylee from me at the park", or whatever. Something that couldn't be checked out. If she killed Caylee, why would she even be in town? etc

Seagull,

I posted this response below on a different Caylee thread but thought it might also give you an alternative line of thought.

The behaviors of KC and CA have always boggled my mind because I simply could not fathom the possibility of their various attitudes and actions in regards to Caylee. I have read and seen (on TV) various pyschs label KC and (possibly) CA as "sociopathic" but still didn't understand the mentality.

Then I read postings on another Caylee forum about an excellent book that gives a very good graphic description of the behaviors of a sociopath so picked it up this weekend.

"The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout. (excerpt and sample chapter at link below)

Now I completely understand KC and CA actions....and it does appear to this layperson that KC is a sociopath and that she IS "the sociopath next door". It reads like it could be her "script".

There is a chapter excerpt on the website below that you could read that is very interesting in itself.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Th...767915823/?itm=1&USRI=The+Sociopath+Next+Door

BBM - I think she probably could not report Caylee missing right away because Caylee was still in the trunk.

RED - She was still in town because she had no job which equals no money which equals no gas. What gas she did put in her car she stole from her parents. Can't go far on a couple of gallons of gas. JMO

Seagull,

I posted this response below on a different Caylee thread but thought it might also give you an alternative line of thought.

The behaviors of KC and CA have always boggled my mind because I simply could not fathom the possibility of their various attitudes and actions in regards to Caylee. I have read and seen (on TV) various pyschs label KC and (possibly) CA as "sociopathic" but still didn't understand the mentality.

Then I read postings on another Caylee forum about an excellent book that gives a very good graphic description of the behaviors of a sociopath so picked it up this weekend.

"The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout. (excerpt and sample chapter at link below)

Now I completely understand KC and CA actions....and it does appear to this layperson that KC is a sociopath and that she IS "the sociopath next door". It reads like it could be her "script".

There is a chapter excerpt on the website below that you could read that is very interesting in itself.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Th...767915823/?itm=1&USRI=The+Sociopath+Next+Door

I also have that book and have read about half of it. I had to quit reading it for a while because I was beginning to think everyone I know is a sociopath! I sure hope that's not true:) Anyway, I agree that book offers a great look at "everyday" sociopaths. Often, we think of a sociopath as a criminal who is obviously evil. But, really, as the book points out, many of us interact regularly with sociopaths and don't realize it, or just figure that person is just a plain old jerk. Highly recommended for anyone who wants some insight into people in general, or the A family specifically.

She wasn't prancing around cooking and cleaning and partying because she wasn't concerned about who Caylee was with. She was doing these things because she knew exactly where Caylee was, dead in the woods. She didn't contact the authorities because if she would have, they would have done exactly as they did on day 31, suspect her. If she had nothing to hide, she wouldn't have hid anything. She didn't call with a distress call to authorities because at that time she was enjoying her life. She was having fun all the while Caylee was rotting in the woods.
She stayed in town because she was getting away with it in her mind..31 days had went by and for those 31 days, she was doing her own thing and loving it. No doubt if Cindy would have given her one more day, she would have been out of town, if she could have found someone elses check to steal..
And for the bolded:
She didn't want to do it? Those pictures clearly show she did want to do it, and the one thing lacking in those pictures if this is the case is the gun being held to her head. Those pictures still show the same Casey who plays around with food from Taco Bell, and from the costume parties she hangs out at..
Same girl who could care less about anyone but herself.

Seagull,

That's an amazing book. It changed my world that's for sure.

Seagull,

this for my Kindle. Thanks for the referral.

Ummm...it was my understanding that OCSD (in fact YM) did investigate Kronk after he found the remains in December :waitasec:

See:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782192...ronk-Interview-Transcript-released-March-5pdf

I would assume that they deemed no further investigation was warranted, and why in the world would they "love to talk to all these people"?

My recollection is that these people were NOT present when the remains were found and they are investigating the death of Caylee!

I consider an investigation more than just an interview of one person. That is just my opinion though.

That link is just a link to his interview. Hardly an investigation.

I think that they would love to talk to these people since they are talking about Kidnapping and Duct tape. I could be wrong though, they may just want to ignore these statements completly, not address them at all.

If it were me investigating though, I would want to know the whole truth. This is all just my opinion and no one else. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member