Dominic Casey: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition & Motion for Protective Order#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly is. LE cold busted him lying, under oath when they questioned him. We have the proof here in this letter that he lied to his PI board, ( well wither he lied to them or he lied to Brad..take your pick). He told Le he did not know that Hoover was taping. On the tape, Dom can be heard, several times speaking to Hoover, directing him even. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYweJpl7lwo

For your information, D&A Investigations, Inc. have worked this Case since July 2008 and continue to do so under a Retainer Agreement with the Anthony Family. James Hoover is not affiliated, employed nor subcontracted by D&A nor has ever been. Furthermore, he never performed any investigations in connection with this Case for D&A or the Anthony Family. James Hoover “offered” to help the Family with security then engaged in unforgivable acts such as, secretly videotaping the Family and myself in an attempt make money. For the record, your allegations directed toward me and my Agency are false, baseless and have injected uninformed opinion’s to the public arena.

Kindest regards,
Dominic Casey, Private Investigator
D&A Investigations, Inc."

What do you make of this? Here Brad says that Hoover did work for Dominic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14HGg7krwkY

You just can't make this stuff up. I want no special deals given to Hoover or Dominic, this kind of behavior needs to be made an example of. Poor Caylee...who is looking out for her in this cast of characters? It is vile!!!

Respectfully snipped:

The part bolded that James Hoover is not associated/employed by D&A...blah blah blah.....

Once again

The chances that this "psychic" actually directed them there because of her abilities......are shall we say SLIM to none. Isn't she affiliated with some psychic TV or radio program? Wouldn't involvement in this case offer great PUBLICITY for her? This is all so transparent and I'm not even "psychic" .....just smarter than that.

The chances that this "psychic" actually directed them there because of her abilities......are shall we say SLIM to none. Isn't she affiliated with some psychic TV or radio program? Wouldn't involvement in this case offer great PUBLICITY for her? This is all so transparent and I'm not even "psychic" .....just smarter than that.
You're right ~ this would be her claim to fame, so to speak.

James Hoover “offered” to help the Family with security then engaged in unforgivable acts such as, secretly videotaping the Family and myself in an attempt make money. For the record, your allegations directed toward me and my Agency are false, baseless and have injected uninformed opinion’s to the public arena.

Respectfully snipped by me.

Wow. Kettle to pot: Do you realize how black you are?

So the acts done were UNFORGIVABLE? Is that DC's conscience showing? So making money off of the Caylee case is UNFORGIVABLE? Oh wait, only if it's not CA, GA or you making money, right?

I don't think the allegations are baseless at all. I think this is the closest DC is ever going to admit that what he did was wrong, only he's cloaking it as pointing the finger at Hoover only. Freudian slip there, saving it was unforgivable acts. Oh yes, someone is not feeling good about what he did. Not at all. You don't call acts unforgivable unless you really feel that way about them. And notice it's not until after the comma (which didn't need to be there in the first place. sorry, the grammarian in me never quits noticing) that an example is given to illustrate what he wants them to think he means. It's like when Casey says something, realizes what she said, and a second later adds something else to cover up what she really meant even though it's too late. Can you imagine ending DC's sentence without the example?

Really makes me wonder about what DC did end up telling SA...what did you find out, SA? What did you see, Strickland? THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!!

Guys,

I owe Spoiler and you all an apology.

Spoiler did contact me. I put the email in a folder and promptly forgot. I mean it went out of my brain.

Spoiler is who he says he is and he did contact me when asked to. This was all my fault.

Now, the reason Spoiler was banned was for threatening. We do not allow that on WS. One has nothing to do with the other.

Thank you Tricia for your prompt response. I got a little scared when I read that...thank God I have never, ever seen anyone be mean and certainly not threatening here at W/S until that. That is why we all love it here, everyone is respectful. We are all here for justice for little Caylee.

Thank you for all that you and all the mods do!!! I am proud to be a member.

Thank you Tricia for your prompt response. I got a little scared when I read that...thank God I have never, ever seen anyone be mean and certainly not threatening here at W/S until that. That is why we all love it here, everyone is respectful. We are all here for justice for little Caylee.

Thank you for all that you and all the mods do!!! I am proud to be a member.

I really do feel bad about spoiler and forgetting the contact. I never screw up like that. Spoiler was right and I was wrong.

Also, it is not OK to call someone a LIAR LIAR. Totally against TOS. You can do the same thing without being inflamatory.

Guys,

I owe Spoiler and you all an apology.

Spoiler did contact me. I put the email in a folder and promptly forgot. I mean it went out of my brain.

Spoiler is who he says he is and he did contact me when asked to. This was all my fault.

Now, the reason Spoiler was banned was for threatening. We do not allow that on WS. One has nothing to do with the other.

I think I missed something here,BIG TIME!!!

I think I missed something here,BIG TIME!!!

I'll be happy to catch you up!

The owner and mods at WS make it a priority to make sure that all members are treated with the utmost respect by those who choose to participate in our forums. Tonight, they followed through in ensuring that this philosophy continues, and I think we are ALL very thankful they are diligent, timely and on top of their game!

Carry on!!!

:woohoo:

(PS...Tricia and mods :blowkiss:)

This is an interesting thread. Spoiler states his case and several people disagree.

http://magictalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1020.0

Please watch the video. It is about halfway down the page and it is Bill Sheaffer. About 8 minutes long and very interesting.

This is an interesting thread. Spoiler states his case and several people disagree.

http://magictalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1020.0

Please watch the video. It is about halfway down the page and it is Bill Sheaffer. About 8 minutes long and very interesting.

That video is amazing. I think it just may give us some insight into what is brewing in good old Orlando. Bill is probably the best legal analyst I have ever seen. He has a great quote at the end........
......."This case has grown into a cottage industry."

Does that not sum it up?????

Florida Criminal Defense Expert Mr. Shaeffer on Dominic:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcxlUjNZbc[/ame]
"This case has grown into a cottage industry for exploiters , opportunist and scamers and they seem to be crawling out of the wood work and this is just another example of that" Mr. Sheaffer opined.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMIxHJc4Tow[/ame] " What other explanation is there but we are looking at a staged performance? It was not smartly staged. Investigator Casey is either a very poor investigator or a bad actor, as the evidence mounts it appears he is just a bad actor.
The evidence is mounting that this is a staged event for the benefit of the defense." Mr. Sheaffer continued.

That video is amazing. I think it just may give us some insight into what is brewing in good old Orlando. Bill is probably the best legal analyst I have ever seen. He has a great quote at the end........
......."This case has grown into a cottage industry."

Does that not sum it up?????

It's been awhile since I've watched that video. Gotta love Bill S.
He said, "Even Investigator Casey could figure out to use a throw away phone if he didn't want the records checked"........was he insinuating that DC is not the sharpest tool in the shed? haha
I wish Bill Sheaffer was posting here.

I really do feel bad about spoiler and forgetting the contact. I never screw up like that. Spoiler was right and I was wrong.

Also, it is not OK to call someone a LIAR LIAR. Totally against TOS. You can do the same thing without being inflamatory.

Tricia please accept my apology. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

I am the one that called Dominic a liar. IMO he was definitely lying in the portion I quoted. Again, I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

If a "psychic" directed anyone within a half a kilometer of a body due to vibes or whatever, they would be shouting from the highest mountaintop and carrying a bass drum with them, beating it at every opportunity. :borgsmile:
Psychics track records

Psychic Self-promotion

I feel any talks with her were a CYA move.

I agree! This is somewhat off-topic, but it's to illustrate how terribly far off a psychic can be. Some years ago a psychic claimed that the missing 11-year-old boy from Missouri, Shawn Hornbeck, was dead and buried near a mound in a field. The investigators plowed up that whole field and mound searching for Shawn's remains.

Fast forward 4 years. A young boy, Ben Ownby, age 13 disappeared after getting off the school bus and walking a couple hundred feet down the road to his house. Another boy who had keen attention for detail remembered seeing a small pickup truck speed away down that road and was able to give LE a good description including a partial plate number and dents in the vehicle. With that vehicle description, LE traced it to a possible location in St. Louis. Within a week, Ben Ownby was found, living with his kidnapper, Michael Devlin in an apartment in St. Louis. When LE went into that apartment to rescue Ben, they found Shawn Hornbeck, who had been missing for 4 years!

Shawn was alive.............not buried near a mound in a field as that psychic said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member