NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to their online mag., They care about doggy doo, loud birds being fed and promoting everything as coming up roses in their neighborhood. They have security and a neighborhood watch program but they only see trivial things. It has always bothered me that some of these busy bodies know which dog crapped on their lawn, but saw nothing of an adult or child that goes missing, whichever the case may be.

According to their online mag., They care about doggy doo, loud birds being fed and promoting everything as coming up roses in their neighborhood. They have security and a neighborhood watch program but they only see trivial things. It has always bothered me that some of these busy bodies know which dog crapped on their lawn, but saw nothing of an adult or child that goes missing, whichever the case may be.

Yup. It was Appalling to learn that the residents were "bothered" by the attention they got -- but being Appalled didn't stop them from gossiping about it at the Christmas party.

To me, what's Appalling is that a young man's disappearance was fit for Christmas party gossip, but apparently not a suitable topic to be discussed among the neighbors at an earlier time. You can manufacture houses, you can regulate "communities" but you can't build a caring neighborhood.

Nice to know that the birds being fed are the proper, allowed type.
And that the crimes being reported, are the same.

I mentioned, long ago, that the HOA elderly patrol should have a record of all "parking violations" issued for that location. But that's a subpoena issue, unless the HOA is willing to give it up to a connected person, KWIM?

Couldn't hurt to try...I'll see what I can come up with. I know Arizona has laws that if you request the information by certified mail, you can get it.

Maybe there is something like that there or maybe they add their logs to their minute books. I know our place in Green Valley, next to Henderson, keeps the minute books available to the residents in the club house. Keeps the violators and non-payers who care about other people seeing their information from being violators and non-payers. :) When we are down there I sometimes take a look at the minutes to see what is going or how much they voted to raise the assessments since our main residence is in Arizona.

Couldn't hurt to try...I'll see what I can come up with. I know Arizona has laws that if you request the information by certified mail, you can get it. Maybe there is something like that there or maybe they add their logs to their minute books. I know our place in Green Valley, next to Henderson, keeps the minute books available to the residents in the club house. Keeps the violators and non-payers who care about other people seeing their information from being violators and non-payers. :) When we are down their I sometimes take a look at them to see what is going on since our residence is in Arizona.

Thank you!

Imagine if we find out that it's a "known" parking place that certain residents direct visitors to....or that's known by outsiders.

Been thinking...Steven did not make it from door to door - or - someone surely would have told his parents that he came by and they didn't need any services.

So....does that mean he went just to the first door -
or does that mean he got into a car -
or did he just start walking out of the subdivision?

Are there any other choices?

StevenKoecher30MISSINGduringajobinN.jpg

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=StevenKoecher30MISSINGduringajobinN.jpg

It looks like they're selling his image -- or do I just not understand the purpose?

I've always thought they should use more than 1 photo. He looks different in different photos and if I'm not mistaken, this is an older one. Lavanda Dolce who posts on websleuths makes up wonderful fliers and she always uses several photos. I think she is with lostnmissing.org

Yeah, I think they are keeping the image. I don't think they are being realistic. I don't think Steven is with us any longer. There is a small sliver of hope that he is un-well or injured and is living among the homeless.

They are selling products with a portion of his image on each type....playing cards, mugs,
T-shirt, greeting cards, etc. I do not think this is supported by the family. Looks like a
business.

I've always thought they should use more than 1 photo. He looks different in different photos and if I'm not mistaken, this is an older one. Lavanda Dolce who posts on websleuths makes up wonderful fliers and she always uses several photos. I think she is with lostnmissing.org

Yeah, I think they are keeping the image. I don't think they are being realistic. I don't think Steven is with us any longer. There is a small sliver of hope that he is un-well or injured and is living among the homeless.

It is on that site as well and photo bucket always shows the images on things you can buy, mugs, calendars etc. Anything that gets his face out there, I don't think it is meant to be disrespectful. Just more options for the family.

http://www.lostnmissing.com/5.html

Carla Jean Page- Facebook

hey,cuqee,i too am in columbia,missouri,there is some thinking between steven,s parents and susan,s parents that there may be a link to josh powell renting a rental car,the rental car was seen in the same area where susan disappeared from which would have been her neighborhood which is in a culdasac.
11 hours ago · Report

Carla Jean Page- Facebook

hey,cuqee,i too am in columbia,missouri,there is some thinking between steven,s parents and susan,s parents that there may be a link to josh powell renting a rental car,the rental car was seen in the same area where susan disappeared from which would have been her neighborhood which is in a culdasac.
11 hours ago · Report

False. Someone's been watching Fox News and reading the examiner.com -- the two websites spreading these rumors.

There's no linkage, and screams went up from some family members, when a certain comment was made at the press conference. Since then, Mr Koecher has issued a clarification that has been ignored.

There is NO thinking between the two sets of parents that these cases are conected.

AND JUST WHAT does that paragraph say anyway? ;)
That Josh Powell rented a car that was seen in his own cul de sac, so somehow that's related to Steven Koecher disappearing a week later several hundred miles away.

I don't see the two cases being connected AT ALL.

To me, one is a murder case and the other is still a missing person's case.

Carla Jean posts on Susan Powell Part 2, a lot. We have had multiple talks about commas and apostrophes. :p

someone named skinnygeorge says no connection, a person named clueless replies there is a connection between Susan & Steven. It seems this is just spiraling out of control. At this point I do not know if this is going to help or hurt Steven's case.

In Session Message Boards - View Single Post - 2/1 thru .....

There's only one person who could be helped by spreading these ridiculous rumors: Josh Powell

Notice that "clueless" is the one saying there's a connection.

When you call yourself "clueless", it's a hint you at least have one clue.

Today's motto should be:
NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American public ;)

I don't see the two cases being connected AT ALL.

To me, one is a murder case and the other is still a missing person's case.

Carla Jean posts on Susan Powell Part 2, a lot. We have had multiple talks about commas and apostrophes. :p

Poor Carla Jean; her own FB page says it all.
But darnit, I just hate to see people like her misused to promote someone's agenda.

It looks like they're selling his image -- or do I just not understand the purpose?

That's a standard Photobucket thing. It previews your uploaded images on different items, and then you can buy them if you want.

That person on Photobucket is not trying to sell anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny