NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was interesting. Probably also more than I wanted to know :waitasec::confused::headache: I was picturing something more...spiritual, or at least with a spiritual dimension.

Well, that was interesting. Probably also more than I wanted to know :waitasec::confused::headache: I was picturing something more...spiritual, or at least with a spiritual dimension.

:blowkiss: :clap:

Except it's "private", so he may have done so and only the "friended" people could see it.

I requested friendship a week or so after he went missing and FB still says friend request pending.

I tried to find thread number 8 to see if I could read up a bit more but the one I found was locked or deleted I got a message I don't have permission to view etc. ????

I just wondered if any one ever found JZ's birthdate? DH can not find it on any of the paperwork he had on him. We have the arrest warrent and have to have the birthdate and pay $50 and either mail or deliver the warrent to the sheriff's office.

I've been searching for it and even peoplefinder has a dash next to his name (where it shows age) indicating even if we pay the $2 for more info they will not have his birthdate. I thought I saw his birthdate listed on the Utah's Right to Know website but it only had the dates of his convictions. Any other ideas where to search to find it?

I requested friendship a week or so after he went missing and FB still says friend request pending.

I tried to find thread number 8 to see if I could read up a bit more but the one I found was locked or deleted I got a message I don't have permission to view etc. ????

I just wondered if any one ever found JZ's birthdate? DH can not find it on any of the paperwork he had on him. We have the arrest warrent and have to have the birthdate and pay $50 and either mail or deliver the warrent to the sheriff's office.

I've been searching for it and even peoplefinder has a dash next to his name (where it shows age) indicating even if we pay the $2 for more info they will not have his birthdate. I thought I saw his birthdate listed on the Utah's Right to Know website but it only had the dates of his convictions. Any other ideas where to search to find it?

utahsright.com doesn't list personal identifying information.
It'd make scouting things easier, but would also lead to even more identity theft.

You're personally filing an arrest warrant on Z - for what?
Based on a civil judgment against him, for nonpayment of rent?

The Washington County sheriff's office should have all of this information, in his previous arrest records (2007). If they won't give it to you, you might have to get an attorney.

I just received this from Steven's cousin, KC Naegle:

Hey!

I'm finally not the last to know something! It
was a close thing though.

Saturday April 10 there is going to be a search for
Steven near the Henderson airport around 9 am.

Apparently there was a tip that Steven's body
could be found in that area and either le or our
current pi are/is asking for help.

Spread the word where ever you think it would
be helpful! Thanks! KC"

I've written her back, to find out where searchers are
to meet for instructions.

If you know someone in the area who'd be able
to help, please let them know and I'll do my best
to find out more info.

(My own speculation is that someone was finally
able to do a triangulation on that last cellphone
signal.)

His body, that is sad to hear that.

The airport isn't far from where his car was parked, right? How far was it again?

The airport isn't far from where his car was parked, right? How far was it again?

Only about 5 miles.

South of the airport, is the area we speculated early on, that he could have walked to.

Look at THIS MAP*** and you can see all of the "empty space" around the airport.

***If that link doesn't work for you, try this one: http://snurl.com/valgv [maps_google_com]

It's going to take a pretty good crowd to search it all, on foot.

(I also wonder if something was found out there -- a phone, a piece of clothing, etc)

KC posted search on FB. I wonder if the media will print anything.
They should get all those SP searchers that are not allowed to search.
Put their time to better use then a pot luck dinner and handing out SP fliers
in WVC, which seems totally useless.

ETA: I posted this info on SP thread.

KC posted search on FB. I wonder if the media will print anything.
They should get all those SP searchers that are not allowed to search.
Put their time to better use then a pot luck dinner and handing out SP fliers
in WVC, which seems totally useless.

Remember Jaxon from KLAS/LasVegasNow.com? He's in on the info.

I posted on the BH 7th (singles ward) Ward FB page, and also let
activities chair Susi know directly.

I've been notifying WSers I know are in the area, and KC's working on finding
out the little detail we need to know.

Maybe the WSers here know who posts on the SP threads, who is in the Vegas area -- and can let them know?

Think of all those searchers that were going to search for SP and can't.
There were a lot and their time would be better served searching for Steven.

Think of all those searchers that were going to search for SP and can't.
There were a lot and their time would be better served searching for Steven.

'cept for the 6 hour drive to get there :(

The pot-luck group should go crystal hunting in Eureka instead.

I got the notice about the search on Saturday. I can be there. No problem. It is only a mile from where I live. In fact, the planes fly right over my house when they take off and land. The satellite photos of the area are accurate. There is a lot of empty space around there, especially to the West of the airport. Still, that would have not been a quick walk for Steven, if, in fact, he walked it and was not driven there.

All that seems odd to me is that they would wait until Saturday. If you have a report that is believable of a dead body somewhere, would LE not get on it right away? To wait four days so they can round up enough people seems a little. . .cold. But, if anybody gets any info about where they will meet Saturday morning I will be there with bells on (well, not really. . .I would look silly. ..but you know what I mean).

And sorry I have not been posting but I am working on something that takes up a lot of spare time right now.

The second link worked, that would be a bit of a walk.

I have posted very sporadically but have been following since the beginning. I did not know Steven, but so many of the people I know, knew him. I am from Amarillo and my sister went to HS with him and so did my best friend. My parents now live in NLV and I just called my dad and asked him to get the search info (with more to follow) to the EQ president of his ward so maybe they can come help.

I hope to get the search info soon so we can push the info all week!

I also agree with fasteddy on why the wait, but there are sooo many why's on this case who really knows??

I got the notice about the search on Saturday. I can be there. No problem. It is only a mile from where I live. In fact, the planes fly right over my house when they take off and land. The satellite photos of the area are accurate. There is a lot of empty space around there, especially to the West of the airport. Still, that would have not been a quick walk for Steven, if, in fact, he walked it and was not driven there.

All that seems odd to me is that they would wait until Saturday. If you have a report that is believable of a dead body somewhere, would LE not get on it right away? To wait four days so they can round up enough people seems a little. . .cold. But, if anybody gets any info about where they will meet Saturday morning I will be there with bells on (well, not really. . .I would look silly. ..but you know what I mean).

And sorry I have not been posting but I am working on something that takes up a lot of spare time right now.

I think they're waiting until Saturday because (if the tip is true), there's no rush AND they can get more people out there on the weekend.

Naegle promised me she'd let everyone know where to meet, as soon as she finds out.

I just received this from Steven's cousin, KC Naegle:

Apparently there was a tip that Steven's body
could be found in that area and either le or our
current pi are/is asking for help.

I wonder what the source of this tip is. Anyone can post anything on the internet these days.

The delay in getting an actual search going is bizarre. I agree with what someone else posted - if LE got a reliable tip (or even not so reliable) you'd think they'd be on the scene ASAP.

I wonder what the source of this tip is. Anyone can post anything on the internet these days.

The delay in getting an actual search going is bizarre. I agree with what someone else posted - if LE got a reliable tip (or even not so reliable) you'd think they'd be on the scene ASAP.

I agree -- IF they have a specific location. They wouldn't even be asking for volunteers. They'd just send some folks out to that spot and look.

That's why I'm thinking that some personal effect(s) were found OR someone triangulated the last cellphone transmission and determined a general area.

Saturday's probably the best day to get people to volunteer PLUS they need time for everyone to organize and plan.

This is what we've all been waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror