2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done... please somebody just take them all to a room and refuse to let anybody out before they've beaten the truth out of each other.

Well Chelsea did make a point of saying that she knew for a "fact" loose pills were all over the house. IMO as the aunt of Tommy's children I would assume that would concern her since Tommy and Lindseys kids were over that day and most every day according to Tommy. Wait Tommy said Haleigh was at his house daily and Tommy did get arrested with some pills in his car outside of a school. Hank Sr did say that Tommy stole his oxycontin so I guess Chelsea could have been thinking of Tommy's house when she made this comment:crazy: If RC was leaving loose pills about I would expect that he would know they would be gone when he got home with Tommy and Misty hanging out in his home.

I wonder why nobody in the Croslin Family reported to LE that Tommy sold his red truck the day after Haleigh went missing? Not until Misty took her voice stress test did LE go get that truck. I guess they felt they did not need to bring it up since they were so sure that the Van was the vehicle LE needed to be concerned with.

Could these "loose pills" Chelsea was talking about have been pills in packages getting ready for sale? Maybe first in bottles, and then they put the pills in plastic bags? Out on a table or counter, maybe? I can't see anyone, especially drug addicts or dealers just scattering loose pills around. To an addict, that's like gold or diamonds, to a dealer, that's big money (or in their case) money.

I'm done... please somebody just take them all to a room and refuse to let anybody out before they've beaten the truth out of each other.

I wish they would just give them truth serum for God's sake.

OK, I'm confused...I thought GGM said that she and TN searched the day before LE started their search. I am also tired, that may explain it.

Could these "loose pills" Chelsea was talking about have been pills in packages getting ready for sale? Maybe first in bottles, and then they put the pills in plastic bags? Out on a table or counter, maybe? I can't see anyone, especially drug addicts or dealers just scattering loose pills around. To an addict, that's like gold or diamonds, to a dealer, that's big money (or in their case) money.

I think they did have their pills in little plastic bags. I put candy or pretzels in plastic bags for my grandchildren all the time when they leave my house to go home.

I'm still stuck on Granny doing the laundry for the kids because she didn't want them to be in stained clothes. Isn't she as good as saying that the kids would have been in dirty clothes if she'd left it up to Ron and Misty (who supposedly were out of laundry detergent, had a pile of clothes on the floor and had their dryer full of dirty clothing)? What happened to the good little babysitter who was so great with kids because Haleigh was always dressed so neat? It implied that it was all Misty's doing but now she'd have left her go in dirty clothes or no shirt on if not for Granny.

I dunno. Maybe it explains why Misty didn't know what Haleigh was wearing. She didn't like the children wasting good clothes unless absolutely necessary so the kids got shirtless again promptly after Granny had left and she didn't want to say.

Yes, there were dirty clothes on the floor where they found the pink shirt Misty claimed Haleigh was wearing that night, they also found dirty clothes in the dryer, as you said. Also the washing machine was running with the blankets, or something it in. Misty said it was blankets. There was no sign of laundry detergent in the house. Did she use dish soap, bath soap, shampoo, just bleach? All a mystery.

I'm not at all surprised PCSO has a room designated 'the Haleigh room' to store all the lies, I mean statements, files, possible evidence, tips, etc. just for this case. One would need an entire wall just to store the lies, uh, statements.

GGMS said she and TN walked around on the ground, looking but not finding anything, while the search was going on - after FH called and told her what was happening.

I believe she was there before the police ever got there. They would never had let them search.

Wanna bet Granny picked up the dirty clothes while she was there. I know rc's clothes the first day did not look like he washed them. They were clean and pressed. Not a wrinkle anywhere and nobody will convince me he normally wears Polo Shirts.

Still wondering why TN didn't do the clothes.....hmm. Rc didn't move in with her when this happened either. Never heard about the kids staying with her. I think the entire responsibility of those children fell on GMA. She may have put her foot down with him and made him take some responsibility. She may feel guilty over doing so if she did.

I have watched every video that I'm aware of since this case began. I have read every article that I'm aware of.

I've seen and read words that both chilled and repulsed me over the past 15 months, but NONE have ever come close to the statement tonight from Flora Hollars that Misty Croslin heard the terrified screams of a little 5 year old girl and did nothing but hide under the covers.

Whether that's true or not, I don't know but DAMN the television show that put those words in my ears without any type of verification whatsoever.

What kind of people are these anyway to sit around with these type statements being discussed and remain as calm and non emotional as if they were discussing the price of a sack of flour? I watched GGM's face for reaction and there was not a twitch. Words that would have surely DESTROYED me and her response was essentially "Waall, we've heered all kinds of thangs"!

I'm just about ready to EXPLODE!

It gives a whole new slant to her statement, "I didn't do anything to, with that little girl."

If true, not doing anything is precisely the problem.

OK, I'm confused...I thought GGM said that she and TN searched the day before LE started their search. I am also tired, that may explain it.

She could have gone out there twice, on Monday and again on Tuesday. I wouldn't be one bit surprised. She always pokes around the search sites until they run her off.

Please clarify::::Washer was running when LE arrived................
I don't recall ever hearing that.......

Put the shirts on:::::probably sweatshirts

Good point BB. That would mean laundry was being done around 3:30 in the morning. Imagine cops entering a home being told a youngster was taken while the adult slept but yet someone was doing laundry between the time the 911 call was made and LE arrives.
The first question from LE would be: "Why are you doing laundry now?"
A washer running would be very suspicious to LE.
jmo

PaPa....you okay? I'm sensingl stress in your texts.

Did Couey travel up to Putnam County in his youth because some of this is getting truly sick. Maybe their distant cousins...

I believe she was there before the police ever got there. They would never had let them search.

I think it basically boils down to the same thing - GGMS went out there, before or during search, with TN and searched around the ground area - AFTER FH called and told her. This was either before the search started or during it, but GGMS was very clear they couldn't search the water, of course. I find it very strange this is the first time I've heard TN's name mentioned in connection with this.

My opinion only

This case makes my brain feel like it is in a salad shooter. All chopped up and shooting out non stop. Everything going everywhere. I cannot keep up.

Honestly, who can we believe? I thought I believed Grandma Hollars at first but not now.

She is evolving into a person I bet no one has seen before. She has had a makeover and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Good for her. But her stories change every time her looks change.

There is no doubt Grandma Hollars has had a tough life. She probably is the one all her grand kids go to. I have no doubt she loves them with her heart and soul but something is happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear. (Sorry I stole a line from an old Buffalo Springfield song. )
Is it possible that her stories are getting bigger and bigger at the expense of the truth because of the attention she is getting?

I literally have a headache trying to put this all together.

LOL at the Buffalo Springy song.. Loved them lot's back in the day... still do :) But seriously I'm in the same place as you!

Everywhere I go, be it here, online news, Twitter, or Facebook... Everybody is stymied by all that has gone on in this case! I can't think of any other case in years that had THIS many questionable players ever!

I just hope we all get a "Real" break soon.

Justice for our Sweet Haleigh...

I think you can tie most of them together, e.g. Misty partying was doped up, Tommy and Joe were there, got frisky, drugged HaLeigh to molest her on the QT, molested her, HaLeigh had a bad reaction, she was convulsing, they panicked, could NOT call 911, HaLeigh would tell Daddy, Misty struck HaLeigh to knock her out and shut her up, they took her to the docks (or were there), they tied HaLeigh up and threw her in the river with blocks, they don't know whether HaLeigh was just unconscious or dead. Could have been one story on one phone call from Misty. You just cannot make this stuff up!!

That makes a lot of sense to me. We might be getting the story in bits and pieces like the blind men seeing an elephant. One touches the tail and says an elephant is thin and wiry. The other one touches the tooth and says an elephant is sharp and hard. The third one touches the leg and says an elephant is vertical, very sturdy, very heavy if it treads on your toe. Bits and pieces come out slowly and everybody leaves out what makes himself or herself look the baddest but it might all come together in the end.

This bears a million THANK YOUS!!!

I've always said that to myself from the get go!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members