2010.05.13 ~ JVM with Levi Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you listen closely to the phone call Tommy first says "them" or "they" couldn't get to his children.

So who is the they or them?

Joe was alone in Satsuma and I don't for one minute believe a word that Tommy said in that phone call other than him wanting her to have Lindsy call his lawyer.

I have my own theory, but it doesn't have anything to do with Cousin Joe and I danged sure ain't believing Tommy and Granny Flo's story as it is in the phone call.

There are situations where during a crime a person might be in fear for their life and thus unable to act. However, once the perp is out the door, there is not much preventing them from calling 911.

Certainly, once the perp has left town!! the fear is eased to the point where Misty could have gone to LE.

And finally...even if Misty and Tommy had the fear of JO put in them, what had Ron so scared? I will never, ever buy that Ron was scared of JO, yet he did nothing to help the investigation and often did things that appeared as though he hoped to derail the investigation.

Until there is evidence beyond reasonable doubt, or JO comes forth and confesses, I will not buy the "Joe did it at gunpoint" story. This sounds more like MC and TC trying to squirm out from under by laying the blame elsewhere.

If this story is true you are right some can be paralyzed by fear and if he forced Tommy to go with him so he could make him a part of the crime then Misty may have not called 911 in order to try to protect her brother and herself.

I want to know what is so chilling about Joe. I really wish we knew more about him and why his own family members thinks he is crazy. When he is drugged out does he get very violent? If he thinks someone gets one-up on him is he the type that will seek revenge?

I think once Misty didn't call she had decided to protect the secret. Imo, this is one thing she didn't want Ron to know and she didn't want her brother to get in trouble or her because they knew what happened. It was much easier for Misty to pretend that someone had just came in and took Haleigh out as if it was a stranger rather than tell him the truth about who really was involved.

IMO

Joe is one scary dude to me. With those fleeting shifty dark eyes he reminds me of Charles Manson.

IMO

Charles Manson was older, more experienced, and he had help. :wink:

I'm not saying Joe isn't bad, he's obviously done his share of bad things, but I just don't see how they would let him get away with this for more than a year, especially after he went to Tennessee. But we're thinking logically and we've seen logic is a stranger to the people involved.

And if JO forced me by gunpoint to take H to the river, what's M doin? Sleeping and then wakes up to go the bathroom...blah, blah.

If she saw them leave>call 911 once your brother and your cousin and the gun are out of the MH!

He probably told Misty when they left if she called 911 he would shoot Tommy and she would never see him again.

IMO

Rons uncles are way way more scary that jo could ever be. Misty or tom are not scared of joe..they are scared of the cummings..imo.

If there is any truth to either M's and/or ToC's story, M and ToC would have reason to be afraid of both JO and Ron.

I'm not saying Joe isn't bad, he's obviously done his share of bad things, but I just don't see how they would let him get away with this for more than a year, especially after he went to Tennessee. But we're thinking logically and we've seen logic is a stranger to the people involved.
Charles Manson inspired blind loyalty and adoration in his followers. There is only one person in this case that has been able to do this and it isn't Tommy Croslin.

Charles Manson inspired blind loyalty and adoration in his followers. There is only one person in this case that has been able to do this and it isn't Tommy Croslin.

LOL, you said that so well, ITA.

Tuned in late..

If ToC/MC were so afraid of JO, why didn't they call 911 the moment he took HaLeigh out of that MH?

I don't buy that ToC had nothing to do with it or why would he stay silent this long??? Something isn't right....JMHO :banghead:

:clap::clap: ITA!! :clap::clap:

True, but being small in stature is no fail-safe that one cannot be meaner than a junkyard dog or evil to the core. Some of the meanest people I have encountered in my life were small in stature and that goes for both men and women. Since he has had a lawyer for three years I would love to know what his juvenile record reveals about this man.

They have to have more than just the testimony of the characters in this case. I have no doubt whatsoever LE has always had JO on their radar. They have gone back to interview him. If they felt he knew nothing and wasnt a part of this case at all they wouldn't. So imo there is something about JO that the public doesn't know.

LE will not arrest until the time is right and when the DA has the evidence to prove the case BARD. I believe the local police are in touch with Florida LE often and they are keeping up with his movements.

IMOO

I wasnt talking about how CM inspired loyalty.

I was talking about him being very small but very deadly and evil.

IMO

JO doesn't appear small to me, he appears young. jmo

Joe seems like a little boy to me, but not in his size, but from his actions during the interview.
Ron seems mean and evil to me. I think, Tommy and Misty are afraid of Ron. I also think, Tommy is lying about Joe threatening to kill his family JMO

Joe is just too handy to me...not here to defend himself, no one knows much about him so they can make him out to be as bad as they want...not buying it until/unless LE says so...

If RC does not know what happened to Haleigh, I don't know anything about anything. No man whose child is missing, possibly dead but certainly missing, carries on with his druggie lifestyle, gets married, asks for free meals, etc...just not happening in any universe.

I sure hope LE is not taking anything on anyone's word or even on the off-chance that someone passed a polygraph with one of their countless versions...but w/o hard evidence, will we ever see anyone behind bars for this crime??

BBM..You forgot to mention TRUTH is a stranger also...JMO

BBM..You forgot to mention TRUTH is a stranger also...JMO

I had actually thought that truth was a 'foreign language' to this crew, at least Casey Anthony stuck to her story -- even though it quickly fell apart.

As far as ToC being "afriad" of JO - uummm I highly doubt it.

After all, it WASN'T JO that put a headless rat in ToC's mailbox.

Just sayin'..................

Joe is just too handy to me...not here to defend himself, no one knows much about him so they can make him out to be as bad as they want...not buying it until/unless LE says so...If RC does not know what happened to Haleigh, I don't know anything about anything. No man whose child is missing, possibly dead but certainly missing, carries on with his druggie lifestyle, gets married, asks for free meals, etc...just not happening in any universe.

I sure hope LE is not taking anything on anyone's word or even on the off-chance that someone passed a polygraph with one of their countless versions...but w/o hard evidence, will we ever see anyone behind bars for this crime??

BBM. I'm not buying it even IF LE says it's cousin Jo...Tommy already stated in one of his jailhouse visits to either Lindsey or Hank Sr. that LE wanted him to implicate cousin Jo...
IIRC.. Cobra stated months ago PC wanted to implicate WBG..
IMHO LE wants to implicate anyone or everyone just as long as it isn't Ronald Cummings...JMO

Rons uncles are way way more scary that jo could ever be. Misty or tom are not scared of joe..they are scared of the cummings..imo.

I so agree w/u. And Misty and Joe were out the very next day putting up pictures of Haleigh. I don't know if they are scared of the Cummings or not, but there are big, bigger then big problems in this case...I also think Putnam County LE should be investigated. The fact that everone says that all of the players are liers and that is why the case cannot be settled makes me sick. How many criminals tell the absolute truth. Give me a BREAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59