2010.05.13 ~ JVM with Levi Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psych: this is one sociopathic family; but if worried bout own children - which i give minimal concern to, then he could be...

Jane outs flora for promising to keep quiet but does interviews immediately

It's ToC on the phone pushing Joe under the bus. "He is crazy. Don't tell anyone, Nani,
cuz he will kill my children. He tried to kill all of us."

JVM: Flo immediately did tv interviews after this - meaning even though ToC said not to tell anyone since he feared for his kids, she did

There goes Levi making sense! Why is RC making a plea when he's caught on video?

Exactly! If a plea is in the works IMO it has nothing to do with the drug charges. This case is so twisted, each day I lose faith in the justice system because of all these lying players. There is nothing that can be done just because they are lying. If LE doesn't find Haleigh's remains or physical evidence that ties back to someone then Haleigh will never get justice IMO. :furious:

JVM: implying that GMF didn't buy the JO story
JO - has no history

Iv'e been saying that all day but people must have me on ignore:snooty:

I agreed with you, too. Caught on tape, can't argue with that, especially when he was eating the evidence on camera!

AH is saying cinder blocks are being tested
AH bombshell Lindsy filed for divorce

AH: toll on family > led to Linds filing for divorce; he's been beggin wife not to leave him

yes, cause JVM meant re Flo and TV - flo did not believe tommy's story re Joe

Levi praising Lindsey for splitting with lying ToC.

JVM: implying that GMF didn't buy the JO story
JO - has no history

Joe just turned twenty. Juvie records would be sealed. He might have a history. We're not talking about someone in their late twenties that has had time to even have a history.

Tuned in late..

If ToC/MC were so afraid of JO, why didn't they call 911 the moment he took HaLeigh out of that MH?

I don't buy that ToC had nothing to do with it or why would he stay silent this long??? Something isn't right....JMHO :banghead:

Good grief AH, we knew she filed for divorce for at least a week! Is Levi shaking his head?

yes I was laughing hard when it was "breaking news, being told to me in my ear right now!"

thought AH may have been trying to get to - ToC still beggin Linds not to divorce him, but he was taking a long route to make his point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean