2010.05.13 ~ JVM with Levi Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never get to call in...what does one have to do to get to speak with JVM and her panel???

:banghead:

What was the rest of what AH said he was gonna release re his conversation with M's mother?

I am sure the whole Croslin clan was afraid of a skinny little 19 year old from another state that has no car or money. I don't buy it! None of it!

But she didn't! It was an old tape but she was talking about the phone call we just heard. She didn't come down on him at all.

I believe she and Linds played ToC like a fiddle.

I am sure the whole Croslin clan was afraid of a skinny little 19 year old from another state that has no car or money. I don't buy it! None of it!

I'm with you. I look at him and think, yeah, sure. Or as we used to say in my younger days, "Yeah, you right" that's the mean murderer who had Satsuma terrorized while he had to wait for his getaway car to pick him up. :crazy: We used very poor grammar in those days.

I won't let ToC off the hook due to gun-to-my-head made me help JO at the river.
And I am still on the fence re JO.

I say GMF may deserve an Oscar for this phone call.

And if ToC's gun-to-the-river is true, which gun would JO have? One of R's guns?

I'm with you. I look at him and think, yeah, sure. Or as we used to say in my younger days, "Yeah, you're right" that's the mean murderer who had Satsuma terrorized and he had to wait for his getaway car to pick him up. :crazy:

There are situations where during a crime a person might be in fear for their life and thus unable to act. However, once the perp is out the door, there is not much preventing them from calling 911.

Certainly, once the perp has left town!! the fear is eased to the point where Misty could have gone to LE.

And finally...even if Misty and Tommy had the fear of JO put in them, what had Ron so scared? I will never, ever buy that Ron was scared of JO, yet he did nothing to help the investigation and often did things that appeared as though he hoped to derail the investigation.

Until there is evidence beyond reasonable doubt, or JO comes forth and confesses, I will not buy the "Joe did it at gunpoint" story. This sounds more like MC and TC trying to squirm out from under by laying the blame elsewhere.

I don't believe for a nano-second that RC hasn't known all along what became of HaLeigh. We hear Ronald on the 911 call saying that he will kill whoever took his child. If that were the case, why didn't RC pursue JO? He had plenty of time to head to TN to confront Misty's cousin and "do him in" for taking the little girl. IMO, RC didn't go after JO because he knows that JO's not the perp.

There are situations where during a crime a person might be in fear for their life and thus unable to act. However, once the perp is out the door, there is not much preventing them from calling 911.

Certainly, once the perp has left town!! the fear is eased to the point where Misty could have gone to LE.

And finally...even if Misty and Tommy had the fear of JO put in them, what had Ron so scared? I will never, ever buy that Ron was scared of JO, yet he did nothing to help the investigation and often did things that appeared as though he hoped to derail the investigation.

Until there is evidence beyond reasonable doubt, or JO comes forth and confesses, I will not buy the "Joe did it at gunpoint" story. This sounds more like MC and TC trying to squirm out from under by laying the blame elsewhere.

Correct-a-mundo! Too many ???? Doesn't make sense. Remember Ron, the wild angry father who was going to kill the person who did this, "prison doesn't scare me"? But little Joe does? Joe who lives a few states away? I want proof.

And if JO forced me by gunpoint to take H to the river, what's M doin? Sleeping and then wakes up to go the bathroom...blah, blah.

If she saw them leave>call 911 once your brother and your cousin and the gun are out of the MH!

And if JO forced me by gunpoint to take H to the river, what's M doin? Sleeping and then wakes up to go the bathroom...blah, blah.

If she saw them leave>call 911 once your brother and your cousin and the gun are out of the MH!

Take Jr out of there and RUN. Bang on a neighbor's door, tell them to call 911. Do anything but we're told she did (all 500 versions).

I can't believe the cops would buy this, after more than a year. Come on!

If M is the "key," as in literally either let ToC and/or JO into the MH for whatever reason, or M staged the cinder block scenario so ToC and JO could enter to rob R's prized gun (gets cut of proceeds at a future date), and something went very wrong after ToC and JO entered - M can't very well tell R she was the key that opened the door to one or both of them.

Rons uncles are way way more scary that jo could ever be. Misty or tom are not scared of joe..they are scared of the cummings..imo.

Rons uncles are way way more scary that jo could ever be. Misty or tom are not scared of joe..they are scared of the cummings..imo.

Joe is one scary dude to me. With those fleeting shifty dark eyes he reminds me of Charles Manson.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members