Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if allowed, but it's in the charging document which was posted by news media. 4 digits, ending in 020.

You got it girlfriend.....

Inquiring minds want to know what they were back there looking for, as I presume they must have been over the place pretty well before, given CC was living there until April 20.

Digging in the yard perhaps? That's about as literal as "under their noses" as CC could do.

So, was RB home the weekend of April 17-19?

Was he aware of when CC was coming and going during that time frame?

Was he the "friend" who reportedly gave CC a ride back from Lewiston?

Did that friend not question why the Yukon was being left behind Dyna-Mart? Although I'm sure Slick had an answer for everything.

So many questions....so few answers.

Four Mile Rd is his home address, not business. Now unconfused. Would have been on Moscow scanner traffic indeed. Did you catch the house number?

Wasn't it today they were supposed to brining out the cadaver dogs? I can't remember where I heard that.

Hello to everyone. No one for LE or the liaison Susan Martz has called us to say that the woman found was Rachael. In fact, I had not even heard about this story until a friend called and told me. Makes my heart sink into my gut, but from the sound of all the circumstances, to me it does not sound like it is Rachael, but you never know. I talked to one of her daughters today and apparently LE is sending out some cadaver dogs tomorrow. I don't know where, so if I get more info on it I will post an update. I also found out the CC had told someone in jail that "they will never find her". GOD HELP US FIND HER TO GIVE THAT PIECE OF CRAP THE DEATH PENALTY!!!! I couldn't believe the crap CC's neighbors were saying!! So the man knew how to work, SO WHAT?!?!!! That does not stop him from being a complete psychopath/sociopath. In fact, that is a characteristic of being a sociopath. To be able to schmooze people and get them to believe that you are a kind hearted person and does no wrong. That way he can turn around and do evil things and get away with it, but only for some time. Not forever. Just remember what people said about Ted Bundy. He was such a handsome and charming man. There's no way he could have done that......
Anyway, LE seems to think that they are real close to finding her and they are like 99% sure that he did not act alone. Only a matter of time before we find out the whole truth. I wish Charles would see that, so he could stop jerking us around and just come out with it already. But I just have a feeling that he is getting off on having all "the power" in this situation and he is going to ride it for as long as he can. SICK SICK B*****D!!!

bbm... Found it... TeamWilcox posted that...

Wasn't it today they were supposed to brining out the cadaver dogs? I can't remember where I heard that.

I had a friend that had one of his friends that was going to volunteer her dog, but she had to contact LE first and apparently LE said no way.. Don't want to go messing up a crime scene. So that got called off. As far as I knew I thought I heard they were talking the dogs out yesterday... maybe that is why they were on four mile road today.
Wish someone knew more about it then me!

Huh? How did nobody know about this until after the fact? Good news regardless, and if convicted and they hand him biggest sentence allowable, puts him in jail for a very long time.

Nice job grand jury!

Good question. I tried to find it last night on the court calendar, but was looking at Bonner Co. Two counts, two weapons? Nothing said about bail...a$$uming there is none? He needs to talk.

Has it bothered anyone else, that the media has not once said anything about her car being at the shop for repairs and why? Seems to me that's slipping and not letting the public get a good gasp on this case. The girls aren't even saying anything pertaining to it...me thinks there is some reason for this.....somethig under the surface....Locals chime in....?????

Good question. I tried to find it last night on the court calendar, but was looking at Bonner Co. Two counts, two weapons? Nothing said about bail...a$$uming there is none? He needs to talk.

Has it bothered anyone else, that the media has not once said anything about her car being at the shop for repairs and why? Seems to me that's slipping and not letting the public get a good gasp on this case. The girls aren't even saying anything pertaining to it...me thinks there is some reason for this.....somethig under the surface....Locals chime in....?????

I wondered about the two counts as well. I thought that was odd if they only found one weapon.

"Capone is being held in the Boundary County Jail without bail. "
http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/94208589.html

The only thing that has been released about her car was that it was being repaired....That is it. IMO, there HAS to be some reason why. There hasn't been any word whatsoever if they had even found her car at PMS. I would think they would say something about it.

I was really hoping to hear from Wilcox today.

I wondered about the two counts as well. I thought that was odd if they only found one weapon.

"Capone is being held in the Boundary County Jail without bail. "
http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/94208589.html

The only thing that has been released about her car was that it was being repaired....That is it. IMO, there HAS to be some reason why. There hasn't been any word whatsoever if they had even found her car at PMS. I would think they would say something about it.

I was really hoping to hear from Wilcox today.

I guess I should put my old lady glasses on. lol I missed that. TY.
It was rumored yesterday or day before that more guns were found. Looks like only 1 more, but I'd like to know what kind. Hand or hunting.

I guess I should put my old lady glasses on. lol I missed that. TY.
It was rumored yesterday or day before that more guns were found. Looks like only 1 more, but I'd like to know what kind. Hand or hunting.

no problem. I missed it too the first few times I read the article. I was getting ready to say no bond, but then couldn't find anything to back that statement up with. :) I'm just glad that I found it and wasn't just crazy...

Catching up from mid-night posts here so bear with me, once again on my 1st cup of coffee! lol...

It bothers me HUGELY that there has been no mention of her car being um ANYWHERE??!!???!! Let alone was/is it fixed..is it evidence? Is it home? Wilcox had stated at one point that it was there for body repairs..so what was wrong? I just keep going over and over that again and can't help but think that MAYBE her car is a key factor of SOME kind in this???!!!!

I also realize the stress and emotions for the girls and the family but other then AG reporting "nothing new to report" we don't hear anything from them! Drives me insane. I am not even going to lie about that.

Also just caught up on the news pages... is it not odd to anybody else that even the Lewiston Tribune has NO story on Capone's indictment from yesterday? Where in the H E double hockey sticks is the friggin MEDIA in this ?????

Also just caught up on the news pages... is it not odd to anybody else that even the Lewiston Tribune has NO story on Capone's indictment from yesterday? Where in the H E double hockey sticks is the friggin MEDIA in this ?????

E-mail the reporter(s) who wrote the past articles a link to the latest article. They have so many cases they are following, they may not even be aware of the indictment.

E-mail the reporter(s) who wrote the past articles a link to the latest article. They have so many cases they are following, they may not even be aware of the indictment.

Consider that DONE! Never thought of that ! TY!

Yep.
Captain Dan Halley of the Asotin County Sheriff's Office, who is a lead investigator with the Rachael Anderson task force, says he learned of the indictment from Moscow Police Tuesday

The head of the task force is told by Moscow LE of the indictment? No news in media, no news from family or extended family. Why the indictment in Boundary Co and not Bonner?

Yep.
Captain Dan Halley of the Asotin County Sheriff's Office, who is a lead investigator with the Rachael Anderson task force, says he learned of the indictment from Moscow Police Tuesday

The head of the task force is told by Moscow LE of the indictment? No news in media, no news from family or extended family. Why the indictment in Boundary Co and not Bonner?

Shouldn't it be Latah county?? What am I not seeing here? Bonner county and Boundry are in the picture WHY?? I am so confused right now.....

I had a friend that had one of his friends that was going to volunteer her dog, but she had to contact LE first and apparently LE said no way.. Don't want to go messing up a crime scene. So that got called off. As far as I knew I thought I heard they were talking the dogs out yesterday... maybe that is why they were on four mile road today.
Wish someone knew more about it then me!

I am confused. Where is the crime scene? How can you mess up a crime scene if no crime has officially been committed? The media and 8-agency task force, have given the public NOTHING! The media have completely dropped the ball on this case! Should we be afraid to leave our homes? Is there someone running loose? What is wrong with the public's assistance in searching and FINDING RACHAEL?????

Shouldn't it be Latah county?? What am I not seeing here? Bonner county and Boundry are in the picture WHY?? I am so confused right now.....

Totally confused as you. They took him CDA (Kootenai) for the court session via video to Boise (Ada)
Sometimes they move them elsewhere for their safety, etc. I'm thinking so media and us can't find anything!!!! Which I can't. Maybe somebody else can try their luck. Where is our super sleuther Knox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat