Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused. Where is the crime scene? How can you mess up a crime scene if no crime has officially been committed? The media and 8-agency task force, have given the public NOTHING! The media have completely dropped the ball on this case! Should we be afraid to leave our homes? Is there someone running loose? What is wrong with the public's assistance in searching and FINDING RACHAEL?????

I agree..... those were almost my words to a tee.... HOW CAN WE MESS UP A CRIME SCENE IF WE DON'T KNOW THE CRIME????

PMO

Totally confused as you. They took him CDA for the court session via video to Boise--which is Kootenai Co.
Sometimes they move them elsewhere for their safety, etc. I'm thinking so media and us can't find anything!!!! Which I can't. Maybe somebody else can try their luck. Where is our super sleuther Knox?

OK well as long as I am not the only confused one here. Seems so weird to me that we have NO IDEA what is going on with this man right now. Or obviously even WHERE this man is.

OK well as long as I am not the only confused one here. Seems so weird to me that we have NO IDEA what is going on with this man right now. Or obviously even WHERE this man is.

I couldn't find him by searching VineLink, Federal Bureau of Prisons or Idaho State Department of Corrections!

VineLink: https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

Federal Bureau of Prisons: http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...e=&LastName=capone&Race=U&Sex=U&Age=&x=61&y=9

Idaho Department of Corrections: http://www.accessidaho.org/public/corr/offender/search.html

Um well that can't be good can it be???? WHAT is going on here!

Records showed up for Charles Capone on the Federal Bureau of Prisons and the Idaho Department of Corrections databases but that was from previous incarcerations.

One would think he would show up as being in custody. I know that when I want to know if someone is in our local county jail, I can find them on VineLink immediately after they've been booked, regardless if they were released several hours later. It will say "No longer in custody" or "Released".

Since he's being held without bail, don't you worry that he's out. With his criminal history and the current charges, along with the fact he is a person of interest in Rachael's disappearance, he won't be going anywhere for awhile.

So, the three links I provided cover county, state and federal data bases. It seems that they haven't entered in his information yet!

WOW just wow. I wonder if that is because he hasn't went to trial yet? It shouldn't matter tho should it? He IS still in jail. I don't understand that at all.

WOW just wow. I wonder if that is because he hasn't went to trial yet? It shouldn't matter tho should it? He IS still in jail. I don't understand that at all.

An inmate is just that, an inmate. Those data bases are for searching people who are incarcerated. The fact he is being held is an incarceration and it has nothing to do with whether or not he has been found guilty or not.

The only thing I can figure is that it's due to him possibly being held in a county jail on federal charges. (I am not saying that he is in a county jail. But, a county jail might say, "He's not ours. He's a federal prisoner", and not enter him into the database because he's not really their prisoner?)

An inmate is just that, an inmate. Those data bases are for searching people who are incarcerated. The fact he is being held is an incarceration and it has nothing to do with whether or not he has been found guilty or not.

The only thing I can figure is that it's due to him possibly being held in a county jail on federal charges. (I am not saying that he is in a county jail. But, a county jail might say, "He's not ours. He's a federal prisoner", and not enter him into the database because he's not really their prisoner?)

He was charged..being held w/o bail. I would think it/he would be in some database. ??

ETA: Maybe that's why we don't see anything. Held in some small county jail with no on line access?

He was charged..being held w/o bail. I would think it/he would be in some database. ??

ETA: Maybe that's why we don't see anything. Held in some small county jail with no on line access?

BBM Is this even possible to find anymore?

Just getting caught up and wow, I'm confused. I was definitely sleep deprived last night or I would have caught the Boundary Co. reference.

No worries monkeymama I read it and read it and read it and was like What in the WORLD is she talking about! Then I looked on the map HB posted and was REALLY confused! I still don't get it . I also still don't get why NOTHING is being said on LMT about his indictment. I don't get the NO MEDIA!!!!!

No worries monkeymama I read it and read it and read it and was like What in the WORLD is she talking about! Then I looked on the map HB posted and was REALLY confused! I still don't get it . I also still don't get why NOTHING is being said on LMT about his indictment. I don't get the NO MEDIA!!!!!

Here is the reference to Boundary Co. Maybe it is me who's confused....?

Capone is being held in the Boundary County Jail without bail.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/94208589.html

An autopsy showed the woman was between 21 and 35 years old and three months pregnant. There were no obvious traumatic injuries and the body was clothed, he said.
The body was partially decomposed and officials were unable to estimate how long the woman had been dead.
A rancher checking a fence line discovered the body, which was pulled from the creek south of Cabbage Hill about 3 p.m. Saturday, Gushwa said.

Hello everyone. I am here, but unfortunately have nothing new to say. I have not heard back from RA's daughter on how the dog search went, but she called my hubby today, so he may have more or get more later. I think that pretty much all that I have disclosed on WS is what the family knows and that there is not much, if anything that they are hiding. Now LE on the other hand I believe have TONS of things that they are hiding from the media/public and family. I was really hoping that we would be "thrown a bone" when the detective told me that I should be hearing something this week. But it's only Wed, so we have a few more days to go.

I got excited because i got a hit on a "C Capone" on vinelink, but it is Clarence Capone, not Charles. Is there an alias he could be listed under - or middle name?

ETA:
I also checked under his middle name - came up with nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6