Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify on counties and jails, and if this was cleared up already, my apologies. No time right now to read thru all and catch up.

CC should be back in BONNER county jail. Boundary is bad reporting, but Idaho just has way too many "B Counties.

Federal/District Courthouse is in CDA (Kootenai County). Bet my last $10 the reason he is not held in Kootenai because is the "overcrowded jail". Or at least that is the perception since Kootenai Sheriff's office has been trying without success to pass a monster tax levy to pay for a huge new jail facility. So they send their "overflow" to other jails, some to Montana even. Or maybe they just don't want his ugly mug here to look at.

So he is hauled to CDA for court proceedings, back up to Sandpoint (Bonner Cty) to sit and "think" to his heart's content.

This is inmate list of druggies and suspended drivers etc crammed into the Kootenai facility. Some for fairly extended stays, and at least one murderer. No Capone there, but merely to address the issue of apparent overcrowding. I can't find anywhere that they state how many cells, beds etc, but it is a common topic of discussion locally since they are asking for $57+ million of county tax payer's money to fund a new facility, and thus far have been shot down in flames.

http://www.kcsheriff.com/jailroster.htm

Bonner County SO, but I can't find a roster anywhere. Nice description of the detention center though. Wonder if CC got a high security cell, or medical observation? (rhetorical question only, being snarky)

http://www.bonnerso.org/

SOOOOOOO not sure about all of this but heard from a friend that the business address of RB had a little LE/FBI activity on it today. I caught bits and pieces on the scanner but not the whole story. It was quiet for about 3-4 hours...and when I say quiet I mean REALLY quiet..Was anyone else plugged into the scanner that maybe heard more?

Are you certain they were searching his place? Maybe we will be hearing some news this week :) It would be about time we heard something more.

Hello everyone. I am here, but unfortunately have nothing new to say. I have not heard back from RA's daughter on how the dog search went, but she called my hubby today, so he may have more or get more later. I think that pretty much all that I have disclosed on WS is what the family knows and that there is not much, if anything that they are hiding. Now LE on the other hand I believe have TONS of things that they are hiding from the media/public and family. I was really hoping that we would be "thrown a bone" when the detective told me that I should be hearing something this week. But it's only Wed, so we have a few more days to go.

BBM

I'm with you. I think they have almost more than they know what to do with, and are waiting on forensics to come back, and of course a body would seal the deal (for LE; none of really want her found any way but alive and well).

They are not going to share on iota more in court, or public documents, than they need to in order to keep CC behind bars for as long as possible. That gives them the advantage of time, and zero need to call him even a POI, although I think we all know he bloody well is.

Collect and process evidence properly so you have no mistakes or loopholes at trial. I bet the longer he is behind bars, the more likely he is to start chatting away to the wrong people.

Should be no rush to make any deals as long as he's in a no-bail situation.

Hope you hear something shareable from family soon! You and Friend are our lifelines.

Are you certain they were searching his place? Maybe we will be hearing some news this week :) It would be about time we heard something more.

Well once I googled the address I found who it belonged to so.... fairly certain SOMETHING was going on. As far as "searching" goes, I can't answer that without speculation.

Well once I googled the address I found who it belonged to so.... fairly certain SOMETHING was going on. As far as "searching" goes, I can't answer that without speculation.

Is there any way to listen to previous scanners? Or is it just live?
TIA

I did a little more digging.. and found CC had lived in TX and MS also. Maybe while he was in the Navy. I found the previous address of Libby St. etc for RA that Knox was talking about. But, once I connected the other hubby's name's---I didn't get much. Also, found my name connected to an address that doesn't even exist. Go figure.

I did a little more digging.. and found CC had lived in TX and MS also. Maybe while he was in the Navy. I found the previous address of Libby St. etc for RA that Knox was talking about. But, once I connected the other hubby's name's---I didn't get much. Also, found my name connected to an address that doesn't even exist. Go figure.

I found 1 of those in Clarkston myself. Weird. Maybe "just" a case of stolen identity. ;)

Snipping bits and pieces for those that cant read the LMTribune!

http://www.lmtribune.com/story/northwest/509701/

A grand jury alleges Capone carried a Glock .40-caliber pistol around in February on one charge. A second count alleges Capone had a Remington .270 rifle and a Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun on Oct. 10, 2009.
Capone is also named by federal agents as a person of interest in connection with his estranged wife's disappearance. Rachael Anderson, 40, was last seen in Moscow April 16, and is the subject of a multiagency task force investigating her whereabouts.
Capone has not been named a suspect in her disappearance, nor have any charges been filed in that case.
He is eager to get his side of the story across. During a recent visit to the Bonner County Jail in Sandpoint, Capone told the Tribune he is awaiting consent of his attorneys before speaking publicly on the charges. Neither his attorneys on the gun charges, Kailey E. Moran and Roger J. Peven in Spokane, or defense attorney Mark Monson of Moscow, have returned repeated telephone calls to discuss the case.
Detectives have released little information in recent weeks as they continue to pursue leads in their investigation. Moscow Assistant Police Chief David Duke said the public is providing a great number of those tips.

"We're not hoping to exhaust any leads soon," Duke said Wednesday. "There's a lot of work for us to continue to do."

Snipping bits and pieces for those that cant read the LMTribune!

http://www.lmtribune.com/story/northwest/509701/

A grand jury alleges Capone carried a Glock .40-caliber pistol around in February on one charge. A second count alleges Capone had a Remington .270 rifle and a Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun on Oct. 10, 2009.
Capone is also named by federal agents as a person of interest in connection with his estranged wife's disappearance. Rachael Anderson, 40, was last seen in Moscow April 16, and is the subject of a multiagency task force investigating her whereabouts.
Capone has not been named a suspect in her disappearance, nor have any charges been filed in that case.
He is eager to get his side of the story across. During a recent visit to the Bonner County Jail in Sandpoint, Capone told the Tribune he is awaiting consent of his attorneys before speaking publicly on the charges. Neither his attorneys on the gun charges, Kailey E. Moran and Roger J. Peven in Spokane, or defense attorney Mark Monson of Moscow, have returned repeated telephone calls to discuss the case.
Detectives have released little information in recent weeks as they continue to pursue leads in their investigation. Moscow Assistant Police Chief David Duke said the public is providing a great number of those tips.

"We're not hoping to exhaust any leads soon," Duke said Wednesday. "There's a lot of work for us to continue to do."

Much appreciated 141. I found an article...old...about violence in a cell---but of course, I can't access. Anyone what to try? TIA

Latah inmates growing surly
By Nina Boswell Staff Writer By Nina Boswell Staff Writer
Date Published: 1998-03-17
charles capone in the face with a closed fist in their maximum security cell. Loyd said the two were talking in their cell before capone got up to lea...

http://www.nwmarket.com/index.php?page=search-all&s=charles capone&mode=0

Much appreciated 141. I found an article...old...about violence in a cell---but of course, I can't access. Anyone what to try? TIA

Latah inmates growing surly
By Nina Boswell Staff Writer By Nina Boswell Staff Writer
Date Published: 1998-03-17
charles capone in the face with a closed fist in their maximum security cell. Loyd said the two were talking in their cell before capone got up to lea...

http://www.nwmarket.com/index.php?page=search-all&s=charles capone&mode=0

It seems odd that I can not access this with my LMT account. Dang it!

So I sent them an email asking why and if they can just send me the article, I will keep ya all posted unless someone else can access it for us before me! THANKS

An inmate is just that, an inmate. Those data bases are for searching people who are incarcerated. The fact he is being held is an incarceration and it has nothing to do with whether or not he has been found guilty or not.

The only thing I can figure is that it's due to him possibly being held in a county jail on federal charges. (I am not saying that he is in a county jail. But, a county jail might say, "He's not ours. He's a federal prisoner", and not enter him into the database because he's not really their prisoner?)

The Federal prison web site says that he won't be on there until he is found guilty of a federal crime or being held in a federal prison.

The Federal prison web site says that he won't be on there until he is found guilty of a federal crime or being held in a federal prison.

Exactly. Charles Capone was charged with federal crimes but is being held in county jail, something which I didn't know at the time I posted. Because he is incarcerated in a county jail, he should be listed on http://www.vinelink.com When I searched, I couldn't find him.

I don't know how relevant this is, but one of CC's attorneys represented someone I know on a federal weapons charge a few years ago and they didn't do a very good job. I am sure it was because they were overworked with way too many cases. Anyway, this person went to federal prison for five years, when in reality the charges should have been dropped... Not good luck for CC. ;+)

I am SO tired of waiting for news on this!!! It's been over a month now...I want to know where Rachael is!!!! :banghead:

I also hope CC's attorneys let him talk. Let the open his trap and dig himself in deeper!

Good morning Wilcox Team. Any news to share? I am assuming the woman found in Umatilla was not Rachael. I agree with anyoldtime48, the LE have CC in jail with all the time in the world to investigate this case. None of it, for the public anyhow, seems like it is getting us any closer to finding Rachael. Please let today be the day she is found safely!

Is there any way to listen to previous scanners? Or is it just live?
TIA

The scanner traffic is archived, but I think you have to "pay to play" now. A year or more ago I could pull up old traffic at will, which was handy if you missed something, or wanted to save a sound byte to share with someone.

Some time ago, that went away. Now you have to register, and I recall when I tried that a few months back, they want $$$ to do so, but don't mention that up front. I can't blame the hosts for wanting to make a buck on that service, but if there are charges involved, IMHO should be stated before you ever start the registration process.

I think that is what that "5-day activation" is about. Anyone want to try to set up account and see if they ask for CC info?

How to: go to the live audio section at radioreference.com

Choose state, county. Then from available list of scanner, click on the little links icon to the left of status, and it will bring up a page like this (Moscow in this instance):

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=1542

Click on green Feed Archives, and then Register.

If someone is already registered Premium user, there should be a list available with cuts of around 15 minutes each? ID'd by date and local time code. Or at least that is how it worked when it was still free access for all.

ETA: Direct link to their Premium Subscription info, and Archive access is on that list. Fees are reasonable enough if you listen in frequently. No mention of whether they take PayPal or not.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/subscription/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members