Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I firmly believe Joran did not cause Natalee'd disappearance, and is being framed in Peru.

Poor Joran was forced to take $10K in cash and then forced to accept another $15K wire transfer to his personal bank account from Natalee's mom in exchange for a contract he insisted on where he would reveal the location of Natalee's body and tell what happened to her. I mean, the poor guy didn't really WANT to accept the money, obviously. But nefarious forces were making him take the cash. Oh and that trip to South America? Well he was so upset at extorting.....errr...getting $25K from Beth Twitty that he just had to escape Aruba and get as far away from that money as he could. :angel:

And then that girl in Peru had the unmitigated gall to follow JVDS to his room and then (omg, how rude) managed to get herself killed in HIS room. And then she put her blood on HIS clothes, her money in his pocket, and her car keys in his hand. And the video company is in on the scheme too. Obviously they cut out the portion where mysterious other men or alien beings transported themselves into JVDS room and did the murder, thus framing poor Joran.

Poor guy just can't catch a break; everyone is out to get him. He's such a prince--treats everyone well. Sure his luck has been a little 'off' lately, but hey, that can happen to anyone. :banghead:

suzihawk,

I'm not sure what is true about that. All I know is that I saw a lot of references to Anita either arriving in Peru a few days ago, or on her way there, in several articles (mostly translations from Dutch or Aruban sources).

I was just expressing surprise at the report about her being at a film festival, more than her still being in Aruba. I'm sure it's possible- I don't know her, but it just struck me as odd.

Yup, I read them too. But I haven't seen any proof of her arrival in Peru as yet.

I've read that Joran's younger brother is very into film making. Valen(something?). Thus, Anita's interest.

All I know is that I read about the party from the link I posted out of Aruba.

There was a special last year on one of the channels, Lock up Abroad marathon. I had never heard of it, I started watching it, and watched it from 5pm to 1am. I was astonished! What a show, yipes!

I'm always looking for it, but never saw it again. :furious:

It certainly gave you insight on the legal systems in other countries.

You can watch some of the episodes at the National Geographic site:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/locked-up-abroad

Partyt story could be true and I will go as far as saying I believe it is true. So, so what? She goes to a party. SHES not the one who killed anybody, x2. Especially if she is supporting one of her other sons. Of that,I would be glad.

abbie

The drug test they gave Joran was several days after he had killed Stephany, so coke or speed wouldn't show up. Joran could have had drugs in his system Saturday/Sunday before he killed Stephany.

That's kind of a loaded answer. How long cocaine stays in your system depends upon several factors including how habitual the habit is. The metabolites your body produces from the cocaine will remain for up to several weeks. It depends on the type of drug test they administered.

As for speed up to one week. Again it depends upon frequency of use and amount of amphetamine ingested. JMHO..that is just my hubby's opinion he is DEA.

I think Joran is being framed because of the Natalee Holloway case.

In my view, there are powerful interests who do not want the truth about that case to come out. Again, a lot of this will be in the book.

Coming in during the second half obviously, but what book?

Maybe LE told Anita she cannot see Joran.
Or that she must stay home til a certain date.
Does Peru prisons allow visitation????

As far as I know, yes. I've watched a couple of shows (no linky) where church groups come in and talk to the inmates. They have to pay off the guards though with chocolates, or money. They are also allowed to bring in treats for the criminals.

The government permitted prison visits by independent human rights observers. The International Committee of the Red Cross made 44 unannounced visits in accordance with its standard modalities to inmates in 27 prisons and detention centers.

However, I have not heard that family members are allowed to visit. This would be a good thing for me to find out. I do believe it varies from prison to prison.

Just my opinion -- no confirmation.

Mel

Coming in during the second half obviously, but what book?

I believe (IMHO) and the impression I've rec'd so far is that unreals is writing a book.

Unreals - can you confirm?

All the best,

Mel

The stories about Joran killing a dog, having psychiatric problems, etc., really need to be sourced, I think. Joran has been accused of so many things like that, and to my knowledge, none of them have ever been verified. It was claimed earlier that none of his friends are coming forward to defend him- on the contrary, as I mentioned before, there is a large group of girls on Facebook who are publicly stating that Joran always treated them well (I think most, or all of them, are supposedly ex-girlfriends of his).

In the same vein, there has been a lot of armchair psychiatry, on this forum, and on too many American t.v. discussion shows. John Kelly, Beth's attorney, evidently feels qualified to say whether someone is a psychopath or not by staring into their eyss. That's not exactly scientific. Maybe the Peruvians can throw Joran into a lake; if he drowns, he was innocent, and he floats, then he's a witch.

I may wind up being the last person left defending him, but I firmly believe Joran did not cause Natalee'd disappearance, and is being framed in Peru.

Okay- I am confused...And I have played devil's advocate on this, too, because I believe we have to always look outside the box...not at the obvious...But- you are saying the FBI is cooperating with Beth? How exactly did they come to be in on this frame up? They are going to stake their reputation and credibility on the line to deal with one American girl's death in another country under mysterious circumstances, why? Please, I am open to ideas but some conspiracy theories are just way too broad for me, going now to 2 or 3 countries for what reason? What is the gain for the FBI?

My post about the drugs and it being several days since he left Stephany in the motel room dead was more for pointing out the time difference of the drug test.

That lawyer [JQK] used a disposable FILM camera?! Why?! Use your stupid phone, John.

First, in the scenario I envision, Joran may not even have attempted to "extort" any money from anyone. I don't think we know all the facts here; the FBI can't even get it straight about whether they provided the funds or Beth did. Regardless, it would be my contention that Joran, who admittedly is addicted to both gambling and doing almost anything for money, came into a large sum of money in some way, through this sting (however it worked).

I surmise the the intention was not to arrest him for "extortion" (or he would have been arrested on May 10, as any other victim of a sting would normally have been), but to lure him to Peru for whatever was initially planned for him there. I now strongly suspect that whatever that original plan was, it didn't include the murder of Stephany. I'm not sure exactly what happened to abort the original plan (as I theorized in another post, it could very possibly have been that Stephany was supposed to be involved in some way, and ended up backing out and alerting Joran).

Obviously, I don't know exactly what happened, and neither does anyone else on this forum. I'm only speculating- in a wild way, I admit. I interpret the video, and all the leaks and statements from Peruvian authorities far differently than everyone else here, I guess. We'll just have to await further developments in this story.

The story about Anita still being in Aruba, and attending a film festival (!) no less, really does not ring true. It was widely reported that she was on her way to Peru a few days ago. I found it very strange that we hadn't heard anything else about this.

If somehow this is true, it is entirely out of character for her.
Entirely out of character for her??? In a more recent post you say that you don't know her, so I am curious how you would be able to say what is and what is not in character for her? Do you have a source for your character information?

Listening to JQK's description of Joran's story about how Natalee died on Dateline: Joran says he threw Nataleee to the ground and she hit the back of her head. If this story has any kernel of truth, it is surely not a coincidence that Stephany, too, suffered an injury to the back of her head.

snipped

Obviously, I don't know exactly what happened, and neither does anyone else on this forum. I'm only speculating- in a wild way, I admit. I interpret the video, and all the leaks and statements from Peruvian authorities far differently than everyone else here, I guess. We'll just have to await further developments in this story.

A big ITA to the part I bolded.

That lawyer [JQK] used a disposable FILM camera?! Why?! Use your stupid phone, John.

If he used his phone the FBI may have taken it for evidence. I'd rather give them the camera.

I may wind up being the last person left defending him, but I firmly believe Joran did not cause Natalee'd disappearance, and is being framed in Peru.

Then why is he implicating his father saying his Dad disposed of her body? Why is he in trouble for taking money from Natalees mom under the guise of knowing where her daughters body is?

la_cavalière;5280758 said:
Listening to JQK's description of Joran's story about how Natalee died on Dateline: Joran says he threw Nataleee to the ground and she hit the back of her head. If this story has any kernel of truth, it is surely not a coincidence that Stephany, too, suffered an injury to the back of her head.

That was also one of the first stories he told about Natalee. I tend to believe there is some truth to it, but I think she was trying to get away.

If he used his phone the FBI may have taken it for evidence. I'd rather give them the camera.

I think it was smart to use a disposable (IMO) my cell phone will ALWAYS tell me it is out of memory just when I need it most,lol...at least a throw away would have been reliable, mabye.

The stories about Joran killing a dog, having psychiatric problems, etc., really need to be sourced, I think. Joran has been accused of so many things like that, and to my knowledge, none of them have ever been verified. It was claimed earlier that none of his friends are coming forward to defend him- on the contrary, as I mentioned before, there is a large group of girls on Facebook who are publicly stating that Joran always treated them well (I think most, or all of them, are supposedly ex-girlfriends of his).

In the same vein, there has been a lot of armchair psychiatry, on this forum, and on too many American t.v. discussion shows. John Kelly, Beth's attorney, evidently feels qualified to say whether someone is a psychopath or not by staring into their eyss. That's not exactly scientific. Maybe the Peruvians can throw Joran into a lake; if he drowns, he was innocent, and he floats, then he's a witch.

There are a lot of women that support Scott Peterson, too, and came forward to declare what a gentleman he was. Richard Rameriz has a huge female following, too. Women like nice looking 'bad boys'. Never understood it myself, but there it is.

It would be a lot easier to debate this if you gave a few more specifics as to exactly why you feel he's being framed and to why you believe in his innocence. Or at least give a hint as to where you think the big frame up is coming from. Without that, it's difficult to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173