Stranger abduction theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same person said this, which was proven through photographs to be false (see ruby's and beane's threads):

Nora Schreiber, a Skyline parent and volunteer, said the school has three main entrances and one secure exit. Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot.

He may have been scheduled to be in the talent show, I've just not seen any confirmation by school staff or LE on that yet.

Same person said this, which was proven through photographs to be false (see beane's thread):
her child was friends with Kyron. While she may not know all the doors to the building I am not sure how that would disprove her knowledge that Kyron was supposed to be in the talent show that day? But I am not trying to argue.... and I also am not trying to get the stranger abduction theory off of the rails.....

As for Stranger abducton/ non family abduction how would the stranger get him out of the building without being seen by anyone? I think that is my first hangup. If the person who took him was a school employee or someone visiting the fair I hope the questionaire was able to elicit those type of responses like, (for example): I saw him standing next to Mrs. so and so or I saw him walking with Mr. whosits, etc

I took that to mean she thought the teacher misunderstood which Friday. The conversation may have been confusing (intentionally or not, just to keep an open mind here lol).

It's also possible that Terri may not have stated the date, but thought she did.

The part that was odd to me is why Terri wasn't sure if the teacher understood her if she was told that she hadn't. Does she think that the teacher lied and knew perfectly well that Kyron had no appointment and just made it up to explain why she didn't raise the alarm?

Since there isn't one shred of evidence that step-mom is involved with Kyron's disappearance, I feel that stranger abduction is as possible as any other scenario. Or, maybe s-mom was set-up and/or used for information she has regarding the school.

My heart goes out to all the parents and loved ones of Kyron - I'm sure they are in a great deal of pain. moo mho

her child was friends with Kyron. While she may not know all the doors to the building I am not sure how that would disprove her knowledge that Kyron was supposed to be in the talent show that day? But I am not trying to argue.... and I also am not trying to get the stranger abduction theory off of the rails.....

As for Stranger abducton/ non family abduction how would the stranger get him out of the building without being seen by anyone? I think that is my first hangup. If the person who took him was a school employee or someone visiting the fair I hope the questionaire was able to elicit those type of responses like, (for example): I saw him standing next to Mrs. so and so or I saw him walking with Mr. whosits, etc

Not meant to be arguing, I didn't mean it that way. Just saying the person may not have correct information about the show. Are you confusing her with the PTA president who has a child who's friends with Kyron?

I think there was so much chaos and so many visitors present that morning it's entirely possible Kyron could have slipped out or otherwise been lured away without anyone necessarily taking notice.

Since there isn't one shred of evidence that step-mom is involved with Kyron's disappearance, I feel that stranger abduction is as possible as any other scenario. Or, maybe s-mom was set-up and/or used for information she has regarding the school.

My heart goes out to all the parents and loved ones of Kyron - I'm sure they are in a great deal of pain. moo mho

There is stranger (meaning not a friend or relative) and then there is stranger (the family does not know the person at all). I think based on the fact that Kyron went missing from school it is extremely unlikely that it is a complete stranger. If the family is not involved I'm pretty sure they will at least know of the person who took Kyron.

I think for all terms and purposes stranger=non family abduction

As for Stranger abduction/ non family abduction how would the stranger get him out of the building without being seen by anyone? I think that is my first hangup. If the person who took him was a school employee or someone visiting the fair I hope the questionnaire was able to elicit those type of responses like, (for example): I saw him standing next to Mrs. so and so or I saw him walking with Mr. whosits, etc

Hi Bee!

See my hangup is the opposite. How could this mother who has a head full of flaming red hair who was well known by so many there and so was Kryon be able to leave with him and no one saw them leave together?:waitasec:

imo

Well if it's just the hair that's the problem she could wear a hoodie or a scarf or something.

No one saw Kyron leave but he's gone so presumably someone could have left with him without being seen. It could be a matter of timing.

Well if it's just the hair that's the problem she could wear a hoodie or a scarf or something.

No one saw Kyron leave but he's gone so presumably someone could have left with him without being seen. It could be a matter of timing.

In June? Dont you think that would stand out?

I just dont see her coming to school in a hoodie or a scarf over her head.

She would standout even more imo. Kyron had on a short sleeved t-shirt.

And it isnt just the hair..........she was known by many there imo.

IMO

Kyron was known by many as well and somehow he got away unseen.

I wouldn't look twice at a scarf-wearer because I frequently see some people who like them as a fashion statement. Maybe it's for bad hair days or something, IDK. It's a thinner scarf for warm days, naturally.

Obviously if anyone was worried about her hair being recognized they wouldn't come to school and let themselves be seen wearing anything over their head that was intended to camouflage their hair later. They'd slip it on for a quick getaway when everybody's looking the other way. It would be just for a moment or two and if someone noticed the camouflage but couldn't see the face and see who is underneath that scarf or the hoodie it wouldn't matter very much. It could be burned or discarded in a trashcan some distance away from the school and never worn again.

I think that people might pay less attention to other people exiting a building than we think. I think there probably could have been a good chance for Terri or for a stranger to leave unnoticed when the children and the teachers were concentrating on the science displays or getting together to start the first regular lesson. They wouldn't be watching the school grounds very attentively.

If there is somewhere that Kyron could have been hidden for a couple of hours they could have waited for the lunch hour when everybody converges in the cafeteria and the abductor could have taken Kyron out from whichever door is on the opposite side of the building from the cafeteria windows.

In June? Dont you think that would stand out?

I just dont see her coming to school in a hoodie or a scarf over her head.

She would standout even more imo. Kyron had on a short sleeved t-shirt.

And it isnt just the hair..........she was known by many there imo.

IMO

Absolutely in June. We have lots of cool, rainy weather, even in June. This year, even more so than usual. I tend to run warm-blooded, and I am always noticing that when I am running around in short sleeves or bare-legged, that there will be other dressed as though it's Alaska. I kid you not. Even the last few days listening to the scanner, seems like every other call the description of the suspect is "wearing a black hoodie", "wearing a green hoodie".

I'm not saying SM did it, but I am saying that whoever took Kyron could have disguised/obscured their apperance with a hoodie, scarf, cap...you name it...and they would not have stood out.

Absolutely in June. We have lots of cool, rainy weather, even in June. This year, even more so than usual. I tend to run warm-blooded, and I am always noticing that when I am running around in short sleeves or bare-legged, that there will be other dressed as though it's Alaska. I kid you not. Even the last few days listening to the scanner, seems like every other call the description of the suspect is "wearing a black hoodie", "wearing a green hoodie".

I'm not saying SM did it, but I am saying that whoever took Kyron could have disguised/obscured their appearance with a hoodie, scarf, cap...you name it...and they would not have stood out.

Thanks.

I am hot natured too.

By the first of June down here in the South we are already having days soaring into the 90s with the humidity almost unbearable. Like Saturday is supposed to be 99 degrees and humid. Ugh.. We see guys in their fashion scarfs but if we were to see a person dressed up in a hoodie over their head we would instantly think they were probably sizing up the place to rob it. lol

IMO

Except:

1. A search all around the school in a 2 mi area was undertaken with no signs of Kyron.

2. Tracking dogs (and possibly cadaver dogs) did not get a hit. If Kyron walked away (and I'm talking not walking to the parking lot and getting into a car) one would expect at least one of the SAR dogs to pick up on his scent.

3. If he was deceased and nearby, a cadaver dog would be expected to pick up on something.

I was thinking that also, but then remembered Caylee Anthony.

I'm not saying SM did it, but I am saying that whoever took Kyron could have disguised/obscured their apperance with a hoodie, scarf, cap...you name it...and they would not have stood out.

Maybe someone known to Kyron asked him to help retrieve something from the car. This person could have said, here slip on my hoodie so you won't get wet/cold. With a hoodie up over his head, no one would have been able to tell who was wearing the hoodie.

I know it would be big on him, but my granddaughter is about the same size as Kyron and my mom has slipped her jacket on my GD to run into a store when it was raining. My mom is small so it wasn't that much too big.

Three things bug me right now (other than the bio mom weekend, lol)

1. Is it CONFIRMED dad was at work and did not leave at all during the day?

2. Could Kyron have been taken home, gotten hurt accidentally or on purpose....SM calls dad, dad comes home and does body disposal at 2am that morning where white truck was seen? I know they searched, but a la Elizabeth Olten, they still could have missed him. Maybe SM drove around on Suavie looking for a place, but either didn't find one, or just couldn't do it.

3. How could he be seen last walking TO his class, when other statements say he disappeared while in a group of kids looking at exhibits? The person in charge of that group would have a. SEEN him, and b. how do you lose a kid when you only have 5 -6 to watch anyway??? if one left to go to the bathroom and didn't come back....you just blow it off?

Sorry, so much bugging me

Three things bug me right now (other than the bio mom weekend, lol)

1. Is it CONFIRMED dad was at work and did not leave at all during the day?

2. Could Kyron have been taken home, gotten hurt accidentally or on purpose....SM calls dad, dad comes home and does body disposal at 2am that morning where white truck was seen? I know they searched, but a la Elizabeth Olten, they still could have missed him. Maybe SM drove around on Suavie looking for a place, but either didn't find one, or just couldn't do it.

3. How could he be seen last walking TO his class, when other statements say he disappeared while in a group of kids looking at exhibits? The person in charge of that group would have a. SEEN him, and b. how do you lose a kid when you only have 5 -6 to watch anyway??? if one left to go to the bathroom and didn't come back....you just blow it off?

Sorry, so much bugging me

Have there ever been cases with a missing child where the death was actually an accident? Why not just call it that? Call 911 and say 'there has been a horrible accident'? Why hide the body??

Have there ever been cases with a missing child where the death was actually an accident? Why not just call it that? Call 911 and say 'there has been a horrible accident'? Why hide the body??

Just about everyone knows there are degrees of homicide. So if a person "accidentally" kills a child, they would reasonably fear going to prison, and all that scenario entails.

I would be horrified and fearful if that happened to me, but I would not hide the body. That has never happened to me though, so my imagined response is from my best self. Possibly, if it did happen and I had a real good chance of not getting caught, my fear would lead me to hide the body.

FWIW, the only accidental child killings I know of were reported to LE: kids left in cars who die, gun accidents, car accidents are a few types of cases I can recall.

I was thinking that also, but then remembered Caylee Anthony.

true but bear in mind there was a 30 day lapse between placement and notifying LE. it was flooded and the dogs couldnt be any help - is water in the searched areas an isse on kyron's case?

ARGH I just want him found ALIVE!

I don't necessarily think it was a "stranger" abduction.. I do believe it was someone he knew... and I also do not believe his SM was involved. She's a little suspicious.. but in my gut.. it's not her.... regardless of what her cell pings say. That might point to something else going on (that's none of our business) but IMO, not to Kyron's disappearance.

I have no clue WHO it might be... maybe a teacher or some other staff? Maybe a random sicko? Maybe another parent? I think it was a crime of opportunity. They knew what a mess the school was to begin with (lax security) and the science fair made it even more of a clusterfk.. It was the perfect opportunity to lure him away without anyone noticing.
What I still can't figure out is WHY Kyron? Maybe he was ADD (TH says "dreamy") and they knew he'd be an easy target?

Has anyone heard if they were totally cleared his BM? ...or what type of vehicles they have?

I feel like the stuff the LE is saying is some kind of decoy. Also, both sets of parents talked about him in pass tense this past weekend. i.e first fathers day without him, and I can't remember quite what his BM wrote in her letter but it was in there too.

I am just wondering and thinking out loud. ...actually just wondering if last Friday's news release was really true in some sort of fashion and they don't want to scare the heck out of the public because they really don't know who did it.

Wishing there was some sort of way to verify the info I received because at this point you just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn