Casey's jailhouse account in the red by 41 dollars!

well its about time, dare i say, people are wisening up and NOT sending the leach any more money? that is ONE of the many things about this case that irked me, she was snacking up on all kinds of goodies, and at these other/ misguided peoples expense...like someone else mentioned, she may need to get an actual job? or if a inmate is in a protective custody type deal they cant get a job/thus interacting w/ other inmates?

She'll find someone to get stuff for her, if she hasn't already. She is a user, plain and simple. She will turn on the charms and "Cookie" and "Honey" and "Love" someone, whether it be another inmate or a guard, until she gets what she wants. I would almost bet she isn't suffering from lack of cheezy poofs or chocolate or honey buns or anything else for that matter.

Casey can adapt to pretty much any situation you throw her into. She's a Pisces. It's one of our strengths. In her case, it's unfortunate that she is able to do so. I'd like to see her flounder (pun intended) for once.

She'll find someone to get stuff for her, if she hasn't already. She is a user, plain and simple. She will turn on the charms and "Cookie" and "Honey" and "Love" someone, whether it be another inmate or a guard, until she gets what she wants. I would almost bet she isn't suffering from lack of cheezy poofs or chocolate or honey buns or anything else for that matter.

Casey can adapt to pretty much any situation you throw her into. She's a Pisces. It's one of our strengths. In her case, it's unfortunate that she is able to do so. I'd like to see her flounder (pun intended) for once.

ITA Its a huge game to her and she will get money, we just had to spread the word that she was broke.

I like Dr. Glass! I would like to see her get a hair cut, however. She doesn't miss an opportunity to discuss people's appearance (goes hand in hand with her field)--but she doesn't realize that the long long blonde hair is a mistake on her. She needs a good cut just past her chin. Why do so many women let their hair get too long? Linda D Burdick should get hers cut too. Just below the chin..it is flattering for most women 45-65!
Cindy, however, should return to the shorter hair. Wait. that doesn't look so good on her either. Nevermind. I don't know what Cindy should do. lol.
Dr. Glass' report is interesting. She has thrown out all the notions that we have all hashed over --it's all out there. We KNOW GA is mad for sure. That is why the snack allowance has been cut off.

Cindy to the rescue, again, and as always. Very little has changed with this family in the last few years as far as the dynamics go, they are set firmly in place.

This is bull $h!t !!! If I go to the store and I don't have any money guess what I dont get to get what I need anyway, she is in jail for goodness sakes, but I guess that doesn't matter, she got her wish she doesn't ever have to work, she doesn't have to be a mommy, and she can still spend money that she doesn't have. UGGG, I really dont like her.

REALLY! Think about it .... just as she loves it ... no work ... meals .. snacks ... male visitors ... lawyers ... attention ... all over the internet .... on camera .... and when in prison, she'll make friends, get male attention ... blah blah blah.

HOW IS THAT PUNISHMENT???? :furious:

REALLY! Think about it .... just as she loves it ... no work ... meals .. snacks ... male visitors ... lawyers ... attention ... all over the internet .... on camera .... and when in prison, she'll make friends, get male attention ... blah blah blah.

HOW IS THAT PUNISHMENT???? :furious:

She still sees herself as the Orlando version of Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan, a bad girl that the Media and Paparazzi love- but she has yet to experience what Prison is like. That should wipe the smile right off her face.

ICA can buy what ever she wants from the commissary checklist.....junk food/personal hygeine items. If her people are silly enough to put money in this Narcissist's account it is for their own soul not hers.

Go ahead, Casey, buy what ever you want.....the only thing that will never be on that list....FREEDOM. It is the most prized item that you gave away the minute that let your girl go to heaven. If you truly wanted to be free, you should have given her to your parents and walked away. You are where you wanted to be....free from Caylee....although you never thought the way you cut your ties from her will seal your fate for eternity.

I treasure my freedom, the simple act of walking out my front door to feel the sunshine on my face whenever I want, reading letters that no one has read before me, taking a bubble bath when I want to, bakinging/smelling chocolate chip cookies in the oven, sitting on my computer and making opinions on your sorry life, going out for a great meal with my family. You, Casey will never experience this again. Keep trying to feel normal by buying all the junk food you want. No one is envying you now.

aprilshowers posts: "HOW IS THAT PUNISHMENT????"

and what exactly at this time is Casey to be punished for?

Question: is she allowed letters? Do they read them first? Before they go to her & before they're sent out?

They just released all the letters written to her with the discovery so apparently, they open them and copy them. Don't write her if you don't want everyone to read what you wrote. As for mail out... I don't think she's ever sent any mail out. I didn't see stamps on any of her purchases.

How about writing bad checks? How many counts were there????? If she was not in jail awaiting trial chances are she would be serving time. Then there were the charges of lying to the police, child neglect and whatever other charges were filed against her all of which she would have gone to trial for already had she not been awaiting trial for murder. jmo

This is bull $h!t !!! If I go to the store and I don't have any money guess what I dont get to get what I need anyway, she is in jail for goodness sakes, but I guess that doesn't matter, she got her wish she doesn't ever have to work, she doesn't have to be a mommy, and she can still spend money that she doesn't have. UGGG, I really dont like her.

Pretty ironic considering several of her felonies are over bad checks! Shame on the jail for allowing this.

She is in a cell the size of a bathroom, and this is an easy stay according to the cellmate who gave the interview. Maya (sp?) said regular prison is much harder. She is not having a good time. HOWEVER, humans do adjust, but I dont' care what you say, they are in cells and the cells are small and it is not a life anyone wants.

Serious question ... suppose nobody ever puts money in her account, and she's being charged $1.50 a day, how does one ever overcome that? Or is it like an eternal bank that nobody intends to ever collect on anyway?

She can always try to earn a buck working in the jail.

She could work 2-6am when everyone is sleeping. For her security of course.:innocent:
moo :cow:

I wonder if Cindy would have deposited that money so quickly had the news story, about Casey's account being dry, not been reported.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasasays
Back