George and Cindy Anthony have new lawyers

Whatcha thinking Carolina? It can't be because they're up for charges themselves, could it? Wouldn't be on the same case docket...

Spill please!

I have a number of thoughts and they are all a big jumble.

Do they need separate attorneys because the each need their own advice concerning their testimony going into further hearings or the trial? We know that George and Cindy are not on the same page.

This could mean that each Anthony will have attorney-client privilege with their own attorney, who can't discuss it with the other attorney without a waiver of privilege :dance: George can talk to his attorney, Cindy can talk to hers. That way, they can avoid talking about the case altogether and possible have a better relationship.

The Anthony's have separated? Purely speculation on my part, not a fact.

Wonder which lawyer is representing which Anthony. Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl, Boy/Girl, Boy/Girl...

There's more, but this is what is rumbling through my mind and I'm sure there will be more to come...

All of this is just my most humble opinion and in no way factual or accurate.

QB posted this

George and Cindy Anthony replace attorney

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/082510-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-replace-attorney

"This is a continuation of our representation of them from their mortgage foreclosure case as we have never stopped representing them," Lippman wrote in an statement sent to FOX 35. "We have only expanded our role based on Mr. Conway resigning from the case."
-from the article

My Aunt Fanny!
Oh, look! They are fitting in already...
somethng's up or I'll eat my fedora!

Do they need separate attorneys because the each need their own advice concerning their testimony going into further hearings or the trial? We know that George and Cindy are not on the same page.

This could mean that each Anthony will have attorney-client privilege with their own attorney, who can't discuss it with the other attorney without a waiver of privilege :dance: George can talk to his attorney, Cindy can talk to hers. That way, they can avoid talking about the case altogether and possible have a better relationship.

Wonder which lawyer is representing which Anthony. Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl, Boy/Girl, Boy/Girl...

There's more, but this is what is rumbling through my mind and I'm sure there will be more to come...

I'll take door number B!

And ... who thinks this new team of lawyers told Cindy it would be a good idea to announce her celebrity presence at the charity event on Saturday and donate one pair of Caylee's shoes while the cameras flash and people shout her name??

The same attorney who got them out of their foreclosure bind, got them a FREE house basically, all because there would have been too much media coverage.

Per the thread dedicated to their foreclosure and BC, they only negotiated to extend their mortgage and lower the payments. They'll lose their house anyway after they default again in a few months IMHO.

Maybe you can speculate based on this?

Just checked the court docket from beginning to end and found a few instances where an attorney who is NOT a member of the defense filed a Notice of Appearance....

04/01/2009 Notice of Appearance
Filed by Kirk N. Kirkconnell on Behalf of Witness Amy Huizenga

06/02/2009 Notice of Appearance
Filed by Diana M. Tennis (Dominic Casey)

06/12/2009 Notice of Appearance
William R. Jay, Esquire (Anthony Lazzaro)

"Something" coming down the pike in a near future hearing involving the Anthonys as "witnesses"?

QUOTING MY OWN POST HERE...

If memory serves me correctly...

Kirkconnell filed the NOA and at the next court appearance, addressed JS on behalf of Amy in regards to scope of her cellphone records....

Tennis filed the NOA and at the next court appearance, addressed JS on behalf of Dominic Casey concerning the scope of time when he was under contract with baez...

Jay filed the NOA and at the next court appearance, addressed JS on behalf of Anthony Lazzaro concerning the scope of his cellphone records....

So if I were to just take a WILD GUESS here concerning the "news" of the last few days, I would suspect that.....

These two attorneys filed separate NOA with an intention of addressing JP at the next court hearing (status hearing with "anything else?" question) so that Cindy can attempt to interject HER opinions and "objections" concerning the media as outlined by Baez in his last filing (she is "entitled", doncha know?)

But I SUSPECT that JP is going to shoot them down immediately with...

"SIT DOWN! YOU do not have a dog in this fight! :furious: GRRRRR......WOOF!!"

Maybe you can speculate based on this?

Just checked the court docket from beginning to end and found a few instances where an attorney who is NOT a member of the defense filed a Notice of Appearance....

04/01/2009 Notice of Appearance
Filed by Kirk N. Kirkconnell on Behalf of Witness Amy Huizenga

06/02/2009 Notice of Appearance
Filed by Diana M. Tennis (Dominic Casey)

06/12/2009 Notice of Appearance
William R. Jay, Esquire (Anthony Lazzaro)

"Something" coming down the pike in a near future hearing involving the Anthonys as "witnesses"?

Thanks kent!

Well, the one thing all of them have in common is that they represented witnesses who were deposed. Dianna Tennis has filed a Notice of Conclusion as far as representing DC. I can understand Amy and Tony's attorneys filing since they wanted to be present during their depos.

I really don't know why these attorneys felt the need to file a notice of appearance.

Did BC ever file a notice? I don't even think Kronk's attorney filed one, did he?

Oh plz,plz,plz,plz,plz let Cindy be arrested! :dance:

But would they retain separate attorneys who work for the same firm?

Would there be privilege if they worked for the same firm?

Sigh, I KNEW not to come back here to you guys tonight. I have a brain ache grrrrrrrrr. Another night scanning old files, new files, irrelevant files, relevant files. Another sleeplees night!

Thanks kent!

Well, the one thing all of them have in common is that they represented witnesses who were deposed. Dianna Tennis has filed a Notice of Conclusion as far as representing DC. I can understand Amy and Tony's attorneys filing since they wanted to be present during their depos.

I really don't know why these attorneys felt the need to file a notice of appearance.

Did BC ever file a notice? I don't even think Kronk's attorney filed one, did he?

Nope...and nope....at least not that is specifically noted by name....there are a few NOA with no attorney name attached, but most of those also have a Notice of Appearance of Defendant right under it, so assume it was referring to Baez?

Can anyone think of one instance where the parent of a person accused of murdering his/her child (their grandchild), that has retained an attorney?

I can't imagine Cindy easing up on her complete control over GA to allow him any confidential words or thoughts with anyone....ever. Unless of course she perceives it to be in her best interests or in the interest of saving her evil spawn.

Maybe they need to be entered separately on the docket but are still represented as one.
It may not necessarily mean they are represented separately by different attorneys.

I can't imagine Cindy easing up on her complete control over GA to allow him any confidential words or thoughts with anyone....ever. Unless of course she perceives it to be in her best interests or in the interest of saving her evil spawn.

Perhaps it is the "appearance" of separate legal representation she and George are striving for.

I think GA needs his own attorney because SA asked for the GJ testimony. I think GA needs an attorney because of his daughter's accusations. I think GA needs his own attorney because he needs to talk with someone in confidence and get the advice he needs. We all know an attorney for CA is useless unless CA starts to listen. jmo

Thanks kent!

Do do you think GA and CA are going to be deposed by JB? Would make sense with the new guests on Casey's Jailhouse Guest list.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•
Back