NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
....but BPD....

It's a weird thing. You love someone. And then, when they fall off their pedestal, or they feel you have emotionally abandoned (or otherwise abandoned) them, you set out to completely anilate and destroy them. You hate what you once loved, and then, maybe when they are punished enough, you round about and come back to them with big kind eyes like nothing ever happened and you want to be just back to where you were!

That is really one of the most profound statements I've ever read about BPD and it sheds some serious light on some personal issues for (no I don't have BPD, but have suffered at the hands of someone who does) . THANK YOU for this post.

and can i ask in what capacity do you work with those with BPD ?

I am working right now with two clients who have BPD. I think, truthfully, many of us could fit one 'disorder' or another. I have only to read the DSM to start thinking that I have alot of them....but BPD....

It's a weird thing. You love someone. And then, when they fall off their pedestal, or they feel you have emotionally abandoned (or otherwise abandoned) them, you set out to completely anilate and destroy them. You hate what you once loved, and then, maybe when they are punished enough, you round about and come back to them with big kind eyes like nothing ever happened and you want to be just back to where you were!

ugh.

I see SM, myself, as a narcissist. But BPD? Probably could fit that one in as well.

OFF TOPIC:

Thanks for sharing Fryecat, we have a family member that we cannot have any contact with at all because she was diagnosed earlier in her life as having Borderline PD. She has other diagnosis as well. But let me tell you, I have never---ever---dealt with that level of anger, spite, manipulation in my life until her. It is mindboggling and to be honest horrifyingly scary.

Haven't seen enough of SM, or seen if she's been diagnosed with anything anyway, but could be...could be. JMHO.

Still negotiating for a big payday, perhaps? Who knows. I don't think she's going to get one, but she maybe imagining that she will.

Also I suppose there's some possibility that she's either in prison or a psychiatric institution, with officials there following policies to strictly limit any information about her from being published. They'd have to let her speak by phone with investigators if that was requested through the proper channels, but they could put very tight restrictions on release of information obtained from or about her.

Could be. The shelf-life of her information, though, is short, in terms of it fitting the narrative of this case as it breaks, and thus having financial value; I assume she's just a private person who would like to be left alone. Hard to imagine that in this day and age, especially in the U.S.; but she's in Australia.

Apologies if this is a repeat, but here goes:

This bridge is near several condo/townhouses = relatively high rent district of Hickory. Not sure about water depth at bridge. If I remember right, motor boat access is not allowed past the bridge (up the cove) because it gets pretty shallow past the bridge. I would imagine traffic through here would be very light at night. Glenn Hilton Park is nearby, which has trails and foot access to the upper part of that cove. The gates close at sundown though, and it's a relatively busy place even on weekdays.
I grew up about 5 minutes from here, so I'm familiar (but maybe rusty) with the area. I actually have been fishing in that cove in a canoe, but it's been 15 years or more. Hope that helps!

Yep, sounds about right. The only thing I wonder about is that it looks like two of the houses in the little inlet have docks. I'll drive past it tonight after work and scope it out.

Upon reviewing LE's initial search warrant, I noticed the following detail, which I haven't seen discussed here (forgive me if it has).

So, it appears as if the canine may have hit on the OUTSIDE of one of the two Baker vehicles. I wonder why that would be, and if so, what part of the vehicle???

At approximately 1300 hrs, Maria Claxton’s canine gave a positive alert for the presence of human remains in or on both vehicles.

I also wonder if SM gave Zahra drugs.
Did Zahra's lung cancer start spreading?
Did it hit into her brain?
Parents never took her to a doctor.
Zahra was crying in pain so SM dosed her up so
SM wouldn't have to BOTHER with Zahra???
Could Zahra have had a bad abcess on her nub from bad
fitting leg?

so they took the whole bed. The frame, mattress and box spring - all wrapped in plastic. Something tested positive - you can bet your bottom dollar on that. I'm wondering if she had died in that bed and *****WARNING GRAPHIC***** the fluids that "appear" after death ran not only through the mattress and box spring but over the frame as well. Either that or she was beat and there was blood evidence on the frame.

The frame makes no sense - unless luminol was used and evidence found.

For the Homicide by Abuse case that I was a witness at they took everything out of that apt. They even brought the couch into the courtroom during trial and the child didn't die on it. They simple take anything and everything that could possible be evidence or be used at trial in other ways-

Hey locals - I asked about this last night - but it was very late and maybe you were all gone. What about the landfills? Which landfill is used by Hickory? LE took a dumpster near the residence - I would think that SM would have wanted to dispose of rather quickly and if she knew the pick up schedule of that dumpster - well .....you get the idea. Are the landfills there like here in FL? Do they grid them off and and pinpoint where that dumpster might have been dumped in the last two weeks or so?

Also, in the warrant I posted ^^^, I noticed the charges are Arson and Kidnapping. What evidence would there be for the charge of kidnapping? Is that in relation to the ransom note?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889"]Complain About Nancy Grace Here[/ame]

Also, in the warrant I posted ^^^, I noticed the charges are Arson and Kidnapping. What evidence would there be for the charge of kidnapping? Is that in relation to the ransom note?

Here is my take on it. When the search warrant was drawn up to take before the judge they had to outline why they wanted to search. Arson because they wanted to find out who set the fire, kidnapping because Zahra was missing---yes I think because of the ransom note that was found.

JMHO.

Upon reviewing LE's initial search warrant, I noticed the following detail, which I haven't seen discussed here (forgive me if it has).

So, it appears as if the canine may have hit on the OUTSIDE of one of the two Baker vehicles. I wonder why that would be, and if so, what part of the vehicle???

I think "in or on" may be standard legal language, kinda like "on or about" such and such date.

IIRC....the menu and the veggie matter were in one of the vehicles.

Poor LE, hope mattress didn't have bedbugs!!!

NC doesn't have a big bed bug problem yet.

Usually if someone here gets it, it is from traveling.

About the bed frame (this is what I do, beds)- I wonder if they meant headboard? Or if it was a daybed or something?

Hey locals - I asked about this last night - but it was very late and maybe you were all gone. What about the landfills? Which landfill is used by Hickory? LE took a dumpster near the residence - I would think that SM would have wanted to dispose of rather quickly and if she knew the pick up schedule of that dumpster - well .....you get the idea. Are the landfills there like here in FL? Do they grid them off and and pinpoint where that dumpster might have been dumped in the last two weeks or so?

The landfill is the Catawba County Landfill, 10 miles or so south of Hickory. I'm not sure about the rest. Here is a link if it helps any: http://www.catawbacountync.gov/depts/u&e/landfill.asp

HICKORY, N.C. -- The father of a missing North Carolina girl who is presumed dead says he is cooperating with police searching for his daughter and unsure of his wife's possible involvement in the case.

Adam Baker told The Associated Press on Friday he still hopes to find 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker alive. He says he'll move back to the family's native Australia if the girl wants to go.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/15/AR2010101503975.html

Unsure eh????????? hhhmmmmpppphhhhhhh.

HICKORY, N.C. -- The father of a missing North Carolina girl who is presumed dead says he is cooperating with police searching for his daughter and unsure of his wife's possible involvement in the case.

Adam Baker told The Associated Press on Friday he still hopes to find 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker alive. He says he'll move back to the family's native Australia if the girl wants to go.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/15/AR2010101503975.html

Too little too late AB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member