NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
They found 2 different items and they put into bags. One was by a tree and the other was in the big hole they were all interested in earlier. Nobody is in the yard anymore. They are all up at the house now.

He said when they started digging they stopped quickly picked up what they found and took off with that.

Oh God. :cry:

So they actually found Zahra's leg. While I've felt all along that she was dead, finding her prosthetic just makes the horror and finality of it that much more real to me.

As sad as I am, I'm also oddly relieved. I was so afraid this would turn out to be another one of those frustrating Kyron pressers.

Bless her brave little spirit, and bless all those working so hard to find her.

I bet AB even took the brush with him to cover the leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummmmm!!!!!!!!!

So so so sad. :( She was so precious.

Heaven is a brighter place with her there, that's for sure. And we are darker without her here.

t1larg.2.jpg

This precious child is with Jesus now.. No more pain, no more suffering, eternal happiness, peace and completely whole.

May those two freaks rot in hell...

Has anyone looked up how many square feet that home is?

Does that home have a basement? It doesn't look so to me, but just curious because it looks like the windows that might be the bedroom windows sit high?

This has nothing to do with the current news. I just want as much info as I can get about this home. TIA if you have the info and can post. If not, don't mind me :)

JMHO.

Bumped because thread is moving so quickly.

Anyone? I am even more curious now a member has shared LE entered the home. TIA

One of them or both are so toying with the investigator's! They are I bet getting a thrill out of the cops having a hard time locating here....my anger is building.

I'm sorry, where was the prosthetic leg found in relation to her home? Just got in TIA.

The leg was found in another county. Caldwell County on Christie Road. They are back out there searching today.

Perhaps, AB thinks if he doesn't ask for an attorney, some will believe in him. Time for AB to ask for an attorney.

The two more was the two guys coming. There is a guy with gloves on going into the house with what he said looks like an evidence bag. He is going into the back but he can't see really clear. He had a large size bag but he can't tell where he went.

All I can think of at this moment is the Mickey Mouse dress that was "allegedly" planted in the Casey Anthony case.

They found something at the house....... ugh. Bits and pcs.

But EB is talking. Hopefully she's said enough to keep her butt in jail FOREVER.

Preferably the rest of her, as well.

Sorry...need some levity right now. Will behave. :angel:

I wonder if they found some sort of weapon in that hole? :(

Someone asked about the square footage of the house. I looked it up on GIS yesterday and it was under 1000 sq ft.

Saws?! With these two--Dismantle the entire house piece by piece if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorsa50