NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am under the impression that Zahra was NOT abused before she came to the U.S. - there were a lot of people involved in her life because of her illness and at some point, I think someone would have noticed it and if not then, NOW would be speaking on it.

First of all I never said ABUSE, I was going off the article the person I quoted posted of the Grandma interviewed and said ab would never hurt her.

Lera, Great Job!

I'm pretty sure that stretch of road matches exactly to the video from Channel 36 that I halted at 1:41. It starts with a doppler weather on the front and ends with Rad. Right before the end of it, at 3:00, you can see that gate and even the power lines match up to what it shows on Google Earth.

The short road opens up to a field that's part of a residence over on Rainbow Court, and looks like it provides (rare) access to that (shows as a red and white pole) cell or MW tower just to the east-southeast.

gps 35.850338,-81.446476

Was it ever confirmed that EB actually used drugs? How could she pay for them? For that matter, AB would certainly have known if she did use drugs. AND, who is her drug dealer. Drug dealers like to be paid. I have a real bad feeling about this.
not for sure.... there has been
1-family speculation/comments
2-drug paraphenalia seized during execution of search warrant number one (the only one that has been unsealed)

BB is a daughter, right? The mom sold the daughter drugs. Geez...this story get more and more despicable with every passing day.

BS is the daughter

BB is the girl married to the "nephew" of EB (did I get that right????)

thud....

I need a who's who for this case!

AB sure does add ALOT of off the wall info in that 911 call, doesn't he? My dog woke me up...my boss showed up with his daughter...my daughter is coming into puberty...the kidnappers took her leg...and yet, he sure does seem calm and jovial (even laughing at the puberty thing). If you honestly thought someone had kidnapped your daughter, would YOU behave this way? I don't think so. Sorry.

-BBM

I must have missed a whole section, i did not remember a missing car. Was it stated why the car was missing? Did EB and AB state what happened to the car? (sold, stolen, loaned) that would be a deal closer for me if they cant come up with a reason the car was missing

The info about the Monte Carlo was back in thread 15:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5702352"]NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15 - Page 17 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Lera, Great Job!

I'm pretty sure that stretch of road matches exactly to the video from Channel 36 that I halted at 1:41. It starts with a doppler weather on the front and ends with Rad. Right before the end of it, at 3:00, you can see that gate and even the power lines match up to what it shows on Google Earth.

The short road opens up to a field that's part of a residence over on Rainbow Court, and looks like it provides (rare) access to that (shows as a red and white pole) cell or MW tower just to the east-southeast.

gps 35.850338,-81.446476

thanks

First of all I never said ABUSE, I was going off the article the person I quoted posted of the Grandma interviewed and said ab would never hurt her.

I am SO SORRY - I misunderstood, it happens - at least it does for me!

wow, had to do a lot of reading to catch up. Still no new news I see. Back to work.

Just now found this while searching through news reports:

(dated October 28, 2010)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13407560

According to documents we uncovered at the Catawba County Courthouse, Baker has been a no-show for 15 traffic violations in several counties going back to the 1990s.

Meanwhile, it may be months before we find out what investigators have taken from a number of search locations they've scoured to find the missing child.

The D.A. has been tipping his hand, but will only say that some cases deserve this level of scrutiny. This coming Monday, the Catawba County Grand Jury convenes at ten o'clock. Sources say it is possible that Baker could face more charges later that day.

Just a reminder everyone - could we work on tags? not trying to be the "tag nazi" but i know i promised to do penance yesterday for my ot silliness - anyone wanna join me?

Thank you Butterfinger for providing a link to the 911 tape. I'm sure this tape has been discussed endlessly as well as the father's strange, calm voice in the tape.
With everything that we know now and the recent news about finding Zahra's leg, I have to admit that I purposely have not listened to the tape until now.

For obvious reasons it's fair to say that the 911 call as well as the kidnapping story sounds like a huge set-up and almost like an afterthought, along the lines.ooops we'd better make a 911 call, KWIM?
Aside from the fact that I could not report my hamster missing in such calm words, nonetheless a CHILD, I truly believe the father IS involved and knows SOMETHING. Of course, pure speculation on my part.

I'd like to take this time to thank all the locals peeps for providing us with tremendously useful information & pics.
My heart breaks for little Zahra and everyone who loves and misses her.

Back to catching up & lurking. Just thought I'd pop my head into the crowd.

AB sure does add ALOT of off the wall info in that 911 call, doesn't he? My dog woke me up...my boss showed up with his daughter...my daughter is coming into puberty...the kidnappers took her leg...and yet, he sure does seem calm and jovial (even laughing at the puberty thing). If you honestly thought someone had kidnapped your daughter, would YOU behave this way? I don't think so. Sorry.

In all due respect, people react differently - I don't think there is a correct way to react. Remember Susan Smith was (acting) all tore up because she knew that was what people would believe. I don't know why he added everything in the call he did, perhaps being through or perhaps it is the way things are done in his country or perhaps he saw a television show and that is the way they did it there. There are just so many questions that remain unanswered.

ab sure does add alot of off the wall info in that 911 call, doesn't he? My dog woke me up...my boss showed up with his daughter...my daughter is coming into puberty...the kidnappers took her leg...and yet, he sure does seem calm and jovial (even laughing at the puberty thing). If you honestly thought someone had kidnapped your daughter, would you behave this way? I don't think so. Sorry.

1000% exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member