NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB sure does add ALOT of off the wall info in that 911 call, doesn't he? My dog woke me up...my boss showed up with his daughter...my daughter is coming into puberty...the kidnappers took her leg...and yet, he sure does seem calm and jovial (even laughing at the puberty thing). If you honestly thought someone had kidnapped your daughter, would YOU behave this way? I don't think so. Sorry.

Don't forget the infamous...hey, how ya doin?

911 call http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25444526/index.html

Has the video of when Zahra received her hearing aids been posted? If it has sorry to repost but I hadnt seen it until today.

Receiving hearing aid http://charlotte.news14.com/content/625689/groups-donate-hearing-aids-to-81-people

Thank you! I've seen the video played on TV but never heard the audio of it. Zahra has such a beautiful accent and such a sunny personality. My heart hurts at the loss of such a precious life.

Did we hear anymore about the house search and the refridgerator?

Don't forget this little tidbit; Ms Fairchild said her mother told her she wanted to leave North Carolina the day before she was arrested.

The London Dude...

He is still off limits as far as discussing him on Websleuths board. No "personal informaion" about him. He can be discussed only in the context of his name being mentioned in court and EB's alias being his last name. Sorry darnudes and everyone... He is off limits at this time. Thanks!

Ima

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4nXx2l-orY[/ame]

Time is running out.....

In all due respect, people react differently - I don't think there is a correct way to react. Remember Susan Smith was (acting) all tore up because she knew that was what people would believe. I don't know why he added everything in the call he did, perhaps being through or perhaps it is the way things are done in his country or perhaps he saw a television show and that is the way they did it there. There are just so many questions that remain unanswered.

I know people react differently in stressful situations. But there are just so many things that set off red flags for me in that 911 call. For example, he seems to have a ready made explaination for why they might not see Zahra for days. He says, "WE checked on her at 2am"...then later, lo and behold, he hasn't seen her since Thursday. No wait...Tuesday. No no, Thursday.

I'm just not buying anything this man says. At best, he's the most detatched, neglectful father I've ever seen, or he's worse. Just MO.

Sooo sorry for the O/T but I had a question. I tried to figure this out on my own but it did not work.

How can I narrow down google searches to determine if Zahra'a name was searchable BEFORE this incident. I am still getting current searches.

What I want to know is...BEFORE this...if I had googled Zahra Baker, what would I have seen? I recall a couple of pictures on MSM from camp (I believe, with the helmet) and from receiving her hearing aids in May. I'm trying to compile in my head how traceable Zahra was before this....TIA

Just a reminder everyone - could we work on tags? not trying to be the "tag nazi" but i know i promised to do penance yesterday for my ot silliness - anyone wanna join me?

Not sure how tags are picked up, but it appears that several have pulled from my post. What is appropriate? Sorry to be dense!

HLN just said LE not looking for smoking gun........what does that mean?

could it be the board that goes behind bathroom tiles to keep water out? I forgot what that is called in the construction industry

In all due respect, people react differently - I don't think there is a correct way to react. Remember Susan Smith was (acting) all tore up because she knew that was what people would believe. I don't know why he added everything in the call he did, perhaps being through or perhaps it is the way things are done in his country or perhaps he saw a television show and that is the way they did it there. There are just so many questions that remain unanswered.

ITA! Some people have a nervous laugh or giggle and it becomes more prominent during a crisis. Being nervous or scared will also make some seem to "rattle"... talk too fast, and say inappropriate things. And some are just not thinking about how they sound... I sure wouldn't be!
Talk to some 911 operators sometime.. they will tell you they hear all kinds of things from people.

The London Dude...

He is still off limits as far as discussing him on Websleuths board. No "personal informaion" about him. He can be discussed only in the context of his name being mentioned in court and EB's alias being his last name. Sorry darnudes and everyone... He is off limits at this time. Thanks!

Ima

Argggh...Okay :)

Goes back to sitting on hands. Would it help matters if I laid it all out and sent that to Tricia for her perusal?

Not sure how tags are picked up, but it appears that several have pulled from my post. What is appropriate? Sorry to be dense!

Tags are added at the bottom of each page in the blue section that says "edit tags". Tags are keywords that have been discussed on this thread in an effort to narrow down searches if someone is looking for specific posts or keywords. Given we don't have a special forum thread for Zahra yet, we can all help with up to 20 keywords that are not more than 25 characters. I still learn something new here everyday from people asking questions.

Sooo sorry for the O/T but I had a question. I tried to figure this out on my own but it did not work.

How can I narrow down google searches to determine if Zahra'a name was searchable BEFORE this incident. I am still getting current searches.

What I want to know is...BEFORE this...if I had googled Zahra Baker, what would I have seen? I recall a couple of pictures on MSM from camp (I believe, with the helmet) and from receiving her hearing aids in May. I'm trying to compile in my head how traceable Zahra was before this....TIA

You can limit the date on the left side where it says more search tools. Choose "custom range". However, I found it to be useless. I used Oct 1 2009 - Oct 1 2010 and there were MANY MANY articles that came up that are recent dated very incorrectly.

Argggh...Okay :)

Goes back to sitting on hands. Would it help matters if I laid it all out and sent that to Tricia for her perusal?

Ooh please do. I'm dying to know what you have found out and maybe if Tricia see's a connection she might let us talk just a "wee" bit. Like how his name was screwed up by the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman