2010.11.02 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have handy the video with Mark Fuhrman at the Amscot site? The camera pans around the site and I wonder if we can tell from that what kinds of trees were near the car.

If there is one near the Amscot site then I wonder how fragrant it would have been in mid/late June and whether that helped KC decide where to park, given that she needed to cover the dead squirrel smell and all.

(Getting ahead of self I know. Giving KC too much credit I know. Off to find video.)

ETA--Wow. I actually found it. (By entering TWA's name plus Fuhrman plus Amscot btw.... TWA rocks!)

So starting at 2:55 in this video

Mark F is onsite at the Amscot lot.

Now. Do we have an expert in flora to identify the trees in that parking lot? :blushing:

On October 15, 2008 AH received a threatening phone call from a male demanding she drop all chatges against KC. It was traced to a NYC phone booth. Meanwhile GA and GA had an interview on 10.22. 08 on the today show in NY, NY. Hmmmmm

On October 15, 2008 AH received a threatening phone call from a male demanding she drop all chatges against KC. It was traced to a NYC phone booth. Meanwhile GA and GA had an interview on 10.22. 08 on the today show in NY, NY. Hmmmmm

Holy etruscean snoods batman! I wonder if LE caught on to that?

I could picture they whole play on words because we dont die in some religions we move on away from our physical selves but we dont die spiritually..That could be why she claims Caylee is still alive.

Cindy talks a lot about God and her faith.... but she certainly doesn't behave like any God-fearing woman I have ever met. I think she throws those words out for appearances sake.... just like their "re-baptism"... they made such a big deal out of that, but apparently don't make it a regular habit of going to church and living the word of God. Apparently, it was all for show.

I mean no offense to anyone by my comments. It's just that I feel like Cindy says what she thinks will make her look good, but she does not live the words she speaks regarding God and faith.

:twocents:

Would they have been in NY a full week in advance of their scheduled interview though? I wouldn't think The Today Show would have paid all their expenses for that long, but maybe.....

Cross posting this from the CA/BOA thread 'cuz I got a little OT and ranty over there.... :innocent:

I just started reading and will be up all night catching up to all of you (TY!!!),but have to say.......Cindy thought ICA had a great job with her OWN OFFICE? Puhleeze! Cindy was aiding and abetting ICA's fraud on friends and family. ICA might have been stealing from her ,but she ALLOWED it! She must have known ICA didn't have an income.
Every time Cindy let ICA get away with living a lie ,stealing and manipulating, ICA felt entitled to take more,until she worked up to taking Caylee away from Cindy
.And then she took her own daughters life, and continued with her evening plans.
I bet poor TL can't take enough showers to wash the Casey stink off.

MissJames, EXACTLY.

She was well versed in this though--having towed GA along through
job after job after job after
gambling addiction after
loss of house after
dipping into her own 401k after
not-able-to-pay-utilities-like-he-promised after
potential divorce after
alleged affair...

It says so much to me that she was not willing to divorce GA and suck up the alimony costs when she had the chance. (OK, she had the chance every day of her life, that's true.)

Rather than lose the house, lose face, lose half her income--which SHE ALONE IN THAT HOUSEHOLD SHOWED ANY CAPACITY TO IMPROVE and maybe to live better after a period of readjustment.... she just stuck it out. Brave face. Lies.

What insecurity kept CA in that relationship? What is feeding her inability to admit the truth, in almost every aspect of her life?

Does anyone have handy the video with Mark Fuhrman at the Amscot site? The camera pans around the site and I wonder if we can tell from that what kinds of trees were near the car.

If there is one near the Amscot site then I wonder how fragrant it would have been in mid/late June and whether that helped KC decide where to park, given that she needed to cover the dead squirrel smell and all.

(Getting ahead of self I know. Giving KC too much credit I know. Off to find video.)

ETA--Wow. I actually found it. (By entering TWA's name plus Fuhrman plus Amscot btw.... TWA rocks!)

So starting at 2:55 in this video

Mark F is onsite at the Amscot lot.

Now. Do we have an expert in flora to identify the trees in that parking lot? :blushing:

One would think that OCSO would have collected samples from the trees around Amscot as well as from the trees at the disposal site. The summary stated that the plant material submitted in items 5 of, 6 of, and 7 of 7 is distinct and can be matched if the correct plant is found."

I mean no offense to anyone by my comments. It's just that I feel like Cindy says what she thinks will make her look good, but she does not live the words she speaks regarding God and faith.

Yep.

It's kind of like saying you looked for your supposedly kidnapped baby girl when everyone KNOWS darn well you didn't.

I could picture they whole play on words because we dont die in some religions we move on away from our physical selves but we dont die spiritually..That could be why she claims Caylee is still alive.

Some folks might even refer to that as a half-truth, nort!

Cross posting this from the CA/BOA thread 'cuz I got a little OT and ranty over there.... :innocent:

MissJames, EXACTLY.

She was well versed in this though--having towed GA along through
job after job after job after
gambling addiction after
loss of house after
dipping into her own 401k after
not-able-to-pay-utilities-like-he-promised after
potential divorce after
alleged affair...

It says so much to me that she was not willing to divorce GA and suck up the alimony costs when she had the chance. (OK, she had the chance every day of her life, that's true.)

Rather than lose the house, lose face, lose half her income--which SHE ALONE IN THAT HOUSEHOLD SHOWED ANY CAPACITY TO IMPROVE and maybe to live better after a period of readjustment.... she just stuck it out. Brave face. Lies.

What insecurity kept CA in that relationship? What is feeding her inability to admit the truth, in almost every aspect of her life?

What is interesting to me is everyone was seeing Cindy as the one who ran that household. On the contrary, she was being run over by George and Casey, big time!! The day I pay bills for a man who doesn't work will be NEVER. The first time, the very, very first time I picked up on his dead beat tendencies I would be late for the door. As far as him taking half the proceeds of the home in a divorce, fine, I would sell it, pay the jerk off and move on, at least it would stop the bleeding. If she was in her forties, that leaves her fifties, sixties, seventies and God willing her eighties.....no way could I imagine living with a man I did not like, trust or respect for forty more years. The fact that she felt she had to says a lot to me about Cindy Anthony and how troubled she was. She couldn't teach Casey anything, because, just based on how she managed her marriage, she did not know up from down. Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for any of them. I do recognize that kids learn what they live. If you live with lies and betrayal and utter and complete disrespect being rewarded, of course you do not see it as egregious. Nevertheless, Lee hasn't murdered anyone, so ultimately Casey Anthony's actions on the night of the 15th are hers alone. It is easy to see where the overwhelming guilt would come in from knowing this person devoid of any values was made at their knee.
It is a cautionary tale.
We go all the way back to the bible to search for guidance. Since the beginning of time it has been so, and it remains true today. Spare the rod, spoil the child.
"He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24)
I don't know what bible that is Cindy reads from as a prop on camera, but based on what she appears to teach in her home, I am wholly offended at her feigned piety. Big time! Her writing letters that include immediate prayers is like me being the queen of England. Fiction.

Cindy talks a lot about God and her faith.... but she certainly doesn't behave like any God-fearing woman I have ever met. I think she throws those words out for appearances sake.... just like their "re-baptism"... they made such a big deal out of that, but apparently don't make it a regular habit of going to church and living the word of God. Apparently, it was all for show.

She needs to read her Bible a bit more, not just while being interviewed for TV- particularly the part that says " By their deeds you shall know them".

I ran across a name in today's docs that I don't remember hearing before, but am not sure. Handwritten numbers on right bottom of documents 23061 - 23069. Detective Melich requests records for a phone number from Embarq and receives the name that is connected with that number. Also included in these pages is the Appraisal District record for the address of this person in Longwood and a map of where the address is. I don't want to put their names out there, but could someone take a look at these records and tell me if I just missed seeing these names before? Perhaps there is a friend of KC's with that last name that has come up before and I just missed it.

If GA was as useless as CA told her family I would imagine CA would have given him the boot. But let's look really close at this whole GA spent all my money scenario. Did he really, or was GA just an excuse for CA having to dip into her savings/401K to pay for KC's spending spree. Look at those checks!!!! Boldly written by KC with no thought of getting into trouble. No effort to even cover up what she was doing. There's a pattern here. Funny I did not see any checks written out to GA. I believe GA worked to have his own money and pay some of the bills. I don't think the problem has ever been GA because he was the one who walked out and filed for divorce. I think GA takes the heat for a lot of things KC has done just to save his marriage. If he has, he was wrong to do so because look at where it has gotten them. All of them.

I know there are many men out there who work part time at nights or on weekends only because their wife has the money making job w/benefits so to be fair to those dad's out there that have put their careers on hold because they chosen to have a family I don't think we are talking about you. It's been tough since my children were small not to have two incomes then and even more so today because someone has to watch the children while both parents work. Sometimes it's just easier and safer if one parent does not have to work full time.

Plus, I don't know about anyone else but as an adult I enjoy having some contrpl over the money I make. If that family had doubled their income, KC would have doubled her spending. What incentive is it to earn more money when you know your daughter is a thief and her mother covers for her. Let Mommy pay the bills. They were there to serve her, don't sha know. jmo

Sooo.... anyone want to speculate on whether the long faces on the defense side of the room during the hearing last week were due to foreknowledge of what this doc dump would reveal?

Or were they due to some other news that the defense team had learned/delivered to CA&GA?

Or was it a combo package?

I vote combo package! This document dump and the two most competent attorney's jumping ship. JB and the rest of them know what they are up against and it is finally sinking in... there is nowhere to turn and no one else to blame- the jig is up!JMHO!

I vote combo package! This document dump and the two most competent attorney's jumping ship. JB and the rest of them know what they are up against and it is finally sinking in... there is nowhere to turn and no one else to blame- the jig is up!JMHO!

Yes, yes and yes! All of the above plus Judge Perry is not going to be extending deadlines anymore. The trial will start May 9, 2011. Time for Baez to get busy, sucks for him that he wasted the first 2 years with press conferences and interviews.

:eek:

Don't even get me started on the delusional world that CA lives in... it's not even funny. In her most recent letter to ICA, the one that she talks about Kathi Belich and her "concocted" stories... I mean really, does she not see the irony here? Kathi Belich, a respected news reporter "concocting" stories but not her very own lying, thieving, murderess daughter... come on! I believe what she DIDN"T mention in the letter, about being so proud of herself for removing Caylee's potty from her bathroom- is that she got rid of it because by the time spring comes... and she and ICA go looking for Caylee together... well, by golly... by THEN she will have already been potty trained when they find her! For the love of God... someone... anyone get this woman some professional help. I am of the belief that CA is still 'with' George because THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS... no mumbo jumbo reasons due to divorce, sharing assets, and alimony. This woman does what she wants and with whom she wants because she can be in CONTROL. The reasons that her family gives is just that, reasons she tells them so they won't conclude that she is an idiot or lunatic for staying with (in their opinions) the louse. Cindy loves and keeps that 'louse' make no mistakes about it... he is HER louse... so was ICA...

IMOO

Don't even get me started on the delusional world that CA lives in... it's not even funny. In her most recent letter to ICA, the one that she talks about Kathi Belich and her "concocted" stories... I mean really, does she not see the irony here? Kathi Belich, a respected news reporter "concocting" stories but not her very own lying, thieving, murderess daughter... come on! I believe what she DIDN"T mention in the letter, about being so proud of herself for removing Caylee's potty from her bathroom- is that she got rid of it because by the time spring comes... and she and ICA go looking for Caylee together... well, by golly... by THEN she will have already been potty trained when they find her! For the love of God... someone... anyone get this woman some professional help. I am of the belief that CA is still 'with' George because THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS... no mumbo jumbo reasons due to divorce, sharing assets, and alimony. This woman does what she wants and with whom she wants because she can be in CONTROL. The reasons that her family gives is just that, reasons she tells them so they won't conclude that she is an idiot or lunatic for staying with (in their opinions) the louse. Cindy loves and keeps that 'louse' make no mistakes about it... he is HER louse... so was ICA...

IMOO

Totally agree. She has been playing the part of St Cindy, patron saint of Martyrs for years....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member