2010.11.02 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo.... anyone want to speculate on whether the long faces on the defense side of the room during the hearing last week were due to foreknowledge of what this doc dump would reveal?

Or were they due to some other news that the defense team had learned/delivered to CA&GA?

Or was it a combo package?

I didn't see anything in the doc dump that would have given them any big concern about it being released. Except maybe what we already knew, which is ICA's reaction to "the body" being found.

If ICA were my daughter - that would have been the final clang for me to know she really did do this terrible thing. Killed Caylee. My daughter would have wanted to talk to me. ICA didn't cry and wail and say no - it isn't Caylee, it can't be my daughter. She started to hyperventilate, picked or scratched at her arms and doubled over with stomach pains. Then she calmed down and asked for her lawyer. She didn't cry for her mother, she didn't cry for her father, and she didn't cry for her brother Lee. And remember, these were early days. She asked for her lawyer. Sure she shed a few tears in the room when he got there. She may not have expressed it but my money is at least on her thinking - WTF am I going to do now - and then crying. For her own despicable self that is.

Cross posting this from the CA/BOA thread 'cuz I got a little OT and ranty over there.... :innocent:

MissJames, EXACTLY.

She was well versed in this though--having towed GA along through
job after job after job after
gambling addiction after
loss of house after
dipping into her own 401k after
not-able-to-pay-utilities-like-he-promised after
potential divorce after
alleged affair...

It says so much to me that she was not willing to divorce GA and suck up the alimony costs when she had the chance. (OK, she had the chance every day of her life, that's true.)

Rather than lose the house, lose face, lose half her income--which SHE ALONE IN THAT HOUSEHOLD SHOWED ANY CAPACITY TO IMPROVE and maybe to live better after a period of readjustment.... she just stuck it out. Brave face. Lies.

What insecurity kept CA in that relationship? What is feeding her inability to admit the truth, in almost every aspect of her life?

What - you mean she should have kicked George out and be left to deal with ICA by herself? No - don't think she wanted that.

I ran across a name in today's docs that I don't remember hearing before, but am not sure. Handwritten numbers on right bottom of documents 23061 - 23069. Detective Melich requests records for a phone number from Embarq and receives the name that is connected with that number. Also included in these pages is the Appraisal District record for the address of this person in Longwood and a map of where the address is. I don't want to put their names out there, but could someone take a look at these records and tell me if I just missed seeing these names before? Perhaps there is a friend of KC's with that last name that has come up before and I just missed it.

can you give the link for it?....it gets confusing for me :)

I didn't see anything in the doc dump that would have given them any big concern about it being released. Except maybe what we already knew, which is ICA's reaction to "the body" being found.

If ICA were my daughter - that would have been the final clang for me to know she really did do this terrible thing. Killed Caylee. My daughter would have wanted to talk to me. ICA didn't cry and wail and say no - it isn't Caylee, it can't be my daughter. She started to hyperventilate, picked or scratched at her arms and doubled over with stomach pains. Then she calmed down and asked for her lawyer. She didn't cry for her mother, she didn't cry for her father, and she didn't cry for her brother Lee. And remember, these were early days. She asked for her lawyer. Sure she shed a few tears in the room when he got there. She may not have expressed it but my money is at least on her thinking - WTF am I going to do now - and then crying. For her own despicable self that is.

Asking for her lawyer is so telling isn't it? Even the guard's first thought was to take her to see the doctor. No, no doctor, just need to see my lawyer and hey, how 'bout that football game.

Asking for her lawyer is so telling isn't it? Even the guard's first thought was to take her to see the doctor. No, no doctor, just need to see my lawyer and hey, how 'bout that football game.

Yes, I thought the guards were really compassionate - maybe thinking she was going to have a delayed reaction - I guess that was the reason for the suicide watch. I know some people just can't comprehend terrible news when they first hear it.
And yes again, that shocked me. I suspected when I first saw her sashay in front of the cameras the first time she was arrested. I was 98% there by the time I started reading the evidence - but asking for her lawyer right there and then slammed shut the door on the final 2%.

Guilty - let's get this over with. Justice for Caylee.

At this point I don't think it's an issue of guilt or innocence...it's now just life or death. I can't imagine even 12 of the most illiterate, low functioning, reclusive people on earth ever finding ICA innocent...never, not gonna happen. It is what it is...the evidence we've seen thus far is clear and convincing, beyond any reasonable doubt, Casey Anthony killed her daughter Caylee. jmo

My statements are simply my opinion and should be regarded as such.

Holy etruscean
snoods batman! I wonder if LE caught on to that?

( I love Snood!) They did have GPS tracking on their cars so I hope so. Weird though isn`t it? It`s long distance from a phone booth so the person had to have a pre-paid card or lots of change. Over a mere 300 or so $$ KC was on video stealing. Even a lunatic wouldn`t threaten a complete stranger over that IMO. A father worried the case would turn his daughter into a convicted felon might though.

I wonder if this might also be the `Lee knows what he`s done' LE stated early on.

On October 15, 2008 AH received a threatening phone call from a male demanding she drop all chatges against KC. It was traced to a NYC phone booth. Meanwhile GA and GA had an interview on 10.22. 08 on the today show in NY, NY. Hmmmmm
I didn't even know that there were still phone booths left in NYC.

I didn't even know that there were still phone booths left in NYC.

It`s a verizon phone booth and the cops traced it to an exact street corner in Manhatten per this document dump. They even give the address in the response. I`ll have to search for the page here but LE when asking for the information stated they were investigating a case of witness tampering.
FYI We have still have phone booths in Toronto

I ran across a name in today's docs that I don't remember hearing before, but am not sure. Handwritten numbers on right bottom of documents 23061 - 23069. Detective Melich requests records for a phone number from Embarq and receives the name that is connected with that number. Also included in these pages is the Appraisal District record for the address of this person in Longwood and a map of where the address is. I don't want to put their names out there, but could someone take a look at these records and tell me if I just missed seeing these names before? Perhaps there is a friend of KC's with that last name that has come up before and I just missed it.

LE traced an IP address to this location, and investigated the residents.

IIRC, LE at one point asked Lee (??) if there was a reason "somebody" would be accessing Casey's FB or MS account from this IP address.

That's the only connection I can envision.

It`s a verizon phone booth and the cops traced it to an exact street corner in Manhatten per this document dump. They even give the address in the response. I`ll have to search for the page here but LE when asking for the information stated they were investigating a case of witness tampering.
FYI We have still have phone booths in Toronto
If you found that address we can see if it's close to the studio.

PS- I'll even track it down...lol

PPS- I love Toronto!

LE traced an IP address to this location, and investigated the residents.

IIRC, LE at one point asked Lee (??) if there was a reason "somebody" would be accessing Casey's FB or MS account from this IP address.

That's the only connection I can envision.

Thank you, now I am glad I did not put any names into my post. I misread the report and thought they were asking about a telephone number not an IP address.

The FBI re-examined a lot of stuff (like the household vacuums)...did we see those reports?
Can anyone tell me if THE interview (July, 2008) was released?

The FBI re-examined a lot of stuff (like the household vacuums)...did we see those reports?
Can anyone tell me if THE interview (July, 2008) was released?

Nope! we are still wai-t-ing......:furious:

I'm with you re this doc dump - I can't see anything that would have caused the shell shocked looks on CA GA and ICA last week. It must be something else - maybe Ann Finnell didn't realise that JB has been stringing ICA along with assurances that she will be found not guilty and started talking to her/them as though a guilty verdict is a given?

I'm thinking there are way more letters from CA...maybe the SA was kind and is delaying those until the next doc dump. I really think CA was expecting something big to be in this doc dump but surprisingly, it wasn't there. What are they fighting so hard to prevent the release of certain information? There's just gotta be more than this. jmo

snip

I think I disagree here a little. I think the bank records that show that KC had been stealing her mother blind for a long time could very well be what was making them so somber last week, or at least part of it.

Just another crack in Cindy's perfect world being shouted about by every media outlet around. While I am sure Cindy is going to claim KC had her permission to write checks, use her credit card, etc. I doubt very much that anyone is going to believe her.

It was bad enough when KC pled guilty to the charges against her concerning Amy's money, but now the whole world knows that KC has been doing this for a long time and it wasn't just 'I would steal money or do anything that would help me find my daughter'. This was all well before Caylee went missing. As most of us are saying, there is no way that Cindy could not have known what was going on and she never did anything about it.

Cindy could bad mouth KC to her friends and warn them, but to have it out in public - with proof no less - has got to be eating at her. So while perhaps it is not the only thing that has them so morose, I think it is a good part of it.

What is interesting to me is everyone was seeing Cindy as the one who ran that household. On the contrary, she was being run over by George and Casey, big time!! The day I pay bills for a man who doesn't work will be NEVER. The first time, the very, very first time I picked up on his dead beat tendencies I would be late for the door. As far as him taking half the proceeds of the home in a divorce, fine, I would sell it, pay the jerk off and move on, at least it would stop the bleeding. If she was in her forties, that leaves her fifties, sixties, seventies and God willing her eighties.....no way could I imagine living with a man I did not like, trust or respect for forty more years. The fact that she felt she had to says a lot to me about Cindy Anthony and how troubled she was. She couldn't teach Casey anything, because, just based on how she managed her marriage, she did not know up from down. Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for any of them. I do recognize that kids learn what they live. If you live with lies and betrayal and utter and complete disrespect being rewarded, of course you do not see it as egregious. Nevertheless, Lee hasn't murdered anyone, so ultimately Casey Anthony's actions on the night of the 15th are hers alone. It is easy to see where the overwhelming guilt would come in from knowing this person devoid of any values was made at their knee.
It is a cautionary tale.
We go all the way back to the bible to search for guidance. Since the beginning of time it has been so, and it remains true today. Spare the rod, spoil the child.
"He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24)
I don't know what bible that is Cindy reads from as a prop on camera, but based on what she appears to teach in her home, I am wholly offended at her feigned piety. Big time! Her writing letters that include immediate prayers is like me being the queen of England. Fiction.

Most of us would not stay long with a person who used us the way GA uses CA. Still, I don't think CA was run over by KC and George. There is some twisted ,symbiotic relationship going on here.
I don't have it all figured out,but I think KC and George at least LOOKED the part Cindy wanted them to portray.
George was tan and fit,wore decent clothes and kept the cars and yard looking nice.
KC would dress professionally for "work" and appeared very friendly to others.She could play the caring,fun mom for photos.
Appearances drive Cindy,IMO.
There's something more,something deeper,that I don't get,but it's there.
Cindy speaks badly to other of KC and George ,even warning KC's friends about her.Then she flips it around and commits perjury attempting to save KC from a conviction.
I think they all suffer from some form of personality disorder that keeps them connected.

Don't even get me started on the delusional world that CA lives in... it's not even funny. In her most recent letter to ICA, the one that she talks about Kathi Belich and her "concocted" stories... I mean really, does she not see the irony here? Kathi Belich, a respected news reporter "concocting" stories but not her very own lying, thieving, murderess daughter... come on! I believe what she DIDN"T mention in the letter, about being so proud of herself for removing Caylee's potty from her bathroom- is that she got rid of it because by the time spring comes... and she and ICA go looking for Caylee together... well, by golly... by THEN she will have already been potty trained when they find her! For the love of God... someone... anyone get this woman some professional help. I am of the belief that CA is still 'with' George because THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS... no mumbo jumbo reasons due to divorce, sharing assets, and alimony. This woman does what she wants and with whom she wants because she can be in CONTROL. The reasons that her family gives is just that, reasons she tells them so they won't conclude that she is an idiot or lunatic for staying with (in their opinions) the louse. Cindy loves and keeps that 'louse' make no mistakes about it... he is HER louse... so was ICA...
IMOO

Cindy appears to genuinely love Cindy much like Casey only loves Casey.

Even Casey recognizes (through letters exchanged with Robyn) Cindy is making this all about herself and milking this for what it's worth. Why, because it's like looking in a mirror and it is taking away from the spotlight from little Mis-Understood *wink*

I'm with you re this doc dump - I can't see anything that would have caused the shell shocked looks on CA GA and ICA last week. It must be something else - maybe Ann Finnell didn't realise that JB has been stringing ICA along with assurances that she will be found not guilty and started talking to her/them as though a guilty verdict is a given?

IMO the reason CA was so somber at the hearing was 1) The penalty phase(DP) being discussed as if it is a foregone conclusion and 2)AF 's plan to go to Ohio and find out what the "family dynamics"were when they lived there.
They went bankrupt and there's a story that GA may have thrown his father through a plate glass window at their car dealership. Probably a few more things Cindy would prefer no one hear about.
I think Cindy actually enjoyed her job as a nurse,and she hasn't worked now in over 2 years.She really has lost everything that was most important to her ,except Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat