2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that any of this proves anything, but I've always suspected Zahra was being used to support EB's drug habit.

Reason being, as soon as I saw her mugshot and compared it to pictures of her about 2 years ago, the change is unreal.

IMO EB looks like a full blown meth addict. That habit is not cheap. And we know they had no money.

Now the 2 men/rape thing kinda makes me think it even more.

IMO EB could have been "pimping" (for lack of a better word) Zahra out to pay for her habit. AB may or may not have known about it.

JMO

I agree, if LE does indeed have latex gloves used in the dismemberment these are KEY pieces of evidence. I so hope the lab is getting all sorts of goodies off those gloves.

If true LE found latex gloves that EB was telling about - DNA can be found within. If it turns out blood on the gloves is Zahra's and DNA inside the gloves is AB's or whoever - sure will be hard for that person to step around that - if it is found to be so. If it turns out to be AB's, there will be an indisputable answer to at least a portion of his involvement.

IF

I'm not so sure that it would be conclusive enough. I keep latex gloves around the house for cleaning supplies/etc ... all of us have sensitive skin and we are known to grab them and throw them on, then put them back. So anyone in the house could wear them for any purpose. I'm sure all of our DNA's on the inside of them.

Not that any of this proves anything, but I've always suspected Zahra was being used to support EB's drug habit.

Reason being, as soon as I saw her mugshot and compared it to pictures of her about 2 years ago, the change is unreal.

IMO EB looks like a full blown meth addict. That habit is not cheap. And we know they had no money.

Now the 2 men/rape thing kinda makes me think it even more.

IMO EB could have been "pimping" (for lack of a better word) Zahra out to pay for her habit. AB may or may not have known about it.

JMO

As a fellow follower of the tragic Shaniya Davis case, I get your line of thought and it has ocurred to me as well.

If this angle turns out to have truth to it I would hazard a guess that the media coverage of the Shaniya case may even be what gave EB such an awful idea. ugggh.

I agree, if LE does indeed have latex gloves used in the dismemberment these are KEY pieces of evidence. I so hope the lab is getting all sorts of goodies off those gloves.
Glove in a bush that had red goo in it and smelled bad? hmm?

I'm not so sure that it would be conclusive enough. I keep latex gloves around the house for cleaning supplies/etc ... all of us have sensitive skin and we are known to grab them and throw them on, then put them back. So anyone in the house could wear them for any purpose. I'm sure all of our DNA's on the inside of them.

Respectfully, most of us don't walk around the house with our children's blood on the latex gloves we wear.

Since EB has already admitted to disposal here and LE found gloves based on that, they wouldn't be looking for EB's DNA, they would be looking for ZBs and signs of decomp IMO.

As a fellow follower of the tragic Shaniya Davis case, I get your line of thought and it has ocurred to me as well.

If this angle turns out to have truth to it I would hazard a guess that the media coverage of the Shaniya case may even be what gave EB such an awful idea. ugggh.

I was starting to counter by asking how this would be possible. Wouldn't a ten year old speak up??

But then I remembered that they'd kept her completely isolated from everyone for at least the last month of her life. No one saw Zahra at the 21st St address. We kept speculating that she was being confined to her room. But, what if she were being kept elsewhere at that point? I hope this isn't true - but if sexual abuse like this were occuring, it would explain why she was cut off from essentially everyone in her life. Ugh. So unbelieveably horrible.

WCNC will post the video of the interview Beth Shayne did with the person the tipster named as an alleged rapist later tonight.

Got this info from a reply back from Beth Shayne from a tweet that I sent her. Do not want to link my personal Twitter account so take this post as you see fit.

I've got to say that the things released so far do go right along with what I have been thinking for a while now. IF Zahra was raped by 2 men (arranged by EB) there could very well have been physical internal damage done to this child. This could have been explained away as "stomach problems". She could have died as a result of those injuries (which of course she wasn't going to be taken to a Dr. for). Then the panic set in after she died. They knew they were in deep doo doo (especially when they found out Emily had found them and wanted contact) and thought that dismembering her and spreading her across the country would keep her from being found. They could claim the kidnapping and never be found out. As Elisa said, there are a lot of "missing" kids out there.

Not smart on their part...but for now at least, this is my theory!

I thought about that as well since it's in the same state and all.

But, it is SO common. I had no idea how common it is until I started researching Shaniya's case. For some reason, a lot of parents who use drugs think of their children as forms of payment.

Then when you consider AB saying Zahra never left her room, that gives me chills. Remember when C Coe said that about Shaniya????
Chilling.

JMO

I've got to say that the things released so far do go right along with what I have been thinking for a while now. IF Zahra was raped by 2 men (arranged by EB) there could very well have been physical internal damage done to this child. This could have been explained away as "stomach problems". She could have died as a result of those injuries (which of course she wasn't going to be taken to a Dr. for). Then the panic set in after she died. They knew they were in deep doo doo (especially when they found out Emily had found them and wanted contact) and thought that dismembering her and spreading her across the country would keep her from being found. They could claim the kidnapping and never be found out. As Elisa said, there are a lot of "missing" kids out there.

Not smart on their part...but for now at least, this is my theory!

That would put what AB said in the 911 call about her "brooding" and "puberty" bla bla bla in a whole new disgusting light, wouldn't it?

Vile.

I will refrain from hazarding a guess as to whom was interviewed by Beth. Will be difficult to wait but in the interest of not getting smacked I know that we can do it.

The warrants detail the account of Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, whose lawyers say she led police to the girl's remains. The warrants say a polygraph test showed deception when police asked if she hurt the girl.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/na...-disabled-NC-girl/etfcFIQYIEuOpDxWEeJY7A.cspx

At least we know now that she's been polygraphed as many of us suspected.

Here is a warrant about the poly - give it plenty of time to open:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/mgmedia/file/53/hdrwarrantelisabaker/

OMG ... this is so sick ... raped by 2 men, dismembered in own home and thrown away like a piece of garbage. This is so so so so so so sick. My stomach is turning.

I will refrain from hazarding a guess as to whom was interviewed by Beth. Will be difficult to wait but in the interest of not getting smacked I know that we can do it.

And we don't want to get smacked do we? Oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny